Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pkozman)
    So from your last sentence, you admit dealing with the time pressure in the UKCAT can be translated into real life situations.
    (Original post by veriluxe)
    Hey! How did your interview go? I think you had yours a week before mine? The wait is making me nervous as hell hahah.
    LOL we literally had our interviews a week apart from each other:
    Chopping block order: pkozman, cephalosporin, veriluxe
    Do you think they'll let us know at the same time seeing that we're all internationals?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalosporin)
    Do you think they'll let us know at the same time seeing that we're all internationals?
    i think they considered me EU and i was wondering the same..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The person interviewed right after me received an offer last week or so I believe. Has any international received a rejection post-interview?

ReputationRep:
    Omg offer

P.S International, interviewed on the 17th! Good luck everyone. My hands are shaking. This feels so surreal. I can't believe it. I can't believe it. OMG OMG OMG

ReputationRep:
    Omg offer

P.S International, interviewed on the 17th! Good luck everyone. My hands are shaking. This feels so surreal. I can't believe it. I can't believe it. OMG OMG OMG
    Well done really happy for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    Well done really happy for you

Thank you!! I need to go and do some jumping up and down.

ReputationRep:
    Omg offer

OMGGG YOU! CONGRATS
    i just got a message asking me to upload my AP certs. fingers crossed, hopefully we'll meet

ReputationRep:
    Omg offer

Hahahah congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pkozman)
    Hahahah congratulations!
    Thank you Fingers crossed you'll hear back soon too!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veriluxe)
    OMGGG YOU! CONGRATS
    i just got a message asking me to upload my AP certs. fingers crossed, hopefully we'll meet
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! That's a good sign!!!! They need to hurry up and just give you an offer. :P

ReputationRep:
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! That's a good sign!!!! They need to hurry up and just give you an offer. :P
    I HOPE SO. my heart was pounding when i saw "message". I totally thought it was a YES/NO message. GAAAAAh

ReputationRep:
    yay just got my offer!!!
    international applicant btw

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chowkat)
    yay just got my offer!!!
    international applicant btw

Posted from TSR Mobile
    WOOHOO CONGRATS!! you must be over the moon

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuni530)
    WOOHOO CONGRATS!! you must be over the moon

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh boy i am so pleased that all the medical applicants in my sixth form have received offers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To all you guys who have got offers well done! And just a question for all of you have you seen the accommodation and what's your favourite??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MS Miz)
    To all you guys who have got offers well done! And just a question for all of you have you seen the accommodation and what's your favourite?
    probably the great Dover street apartments! I like the intercollegiate halls, but they're too far away from Guy's

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking either wolson or great dover street

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    To all those with offers what time of the day did u get the update on ur portal? Not the email informing u of an update but what time was the actual update ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    the wait is killing me.. I ask this again: has any home student offers been given out yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kmlee0926)
    the wait is killing me.. I ask this again: has any home student offers been given out yet?
    yes, i know an applicant with an offer and there have been around 15 here on tsr

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.