Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XXII watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Watching the Chelsea game has made me so proud to be an Arsenal fan.

We may be naive on occasions, we may be perennial underachievers and (until recently) bottlers, and we may not win as much silverware as we should.

However: we play the game the right way, generally our players are very sporting and we try and win games fairly. I would rather we get dumped out of the CL by Monaco than see us resort to Chelsea's play acting and cheating

ReputationRep:
    Bayern destroyed/anal sexed shakt donsk 7-0

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The referee in the Arsenal v Man Utd game put in the best performance of the season.

A few days later, the referee in the Chelsea v PSG game put in the worst.

Chelsea handed qualification on a silver platter by the decisions.

ReputationRep:
    Come on PSG!!! I don't want Chelsea to get double/ triple silverware this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cavani is never worth £50m

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    PSG heading through
    (and that would be Mourinho's worst CL performance since...?)

...bad news for the Premier League then. Everton have to do their best at Europa to save England's coefficient...

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Chelsea deserved to lose tonight. Luiz is a don.

ReputationRep:
    So gutted after tonight, Chelsea are gonna go unbeaten and do the quadruple!

ReputationRep:
    ****ing Costa/Oscar & Co forever cheating and barging, how was Ibra's foul a red card?

ReputationRep:
    these past 3 days were 1 schalke goal away from being litterally the perfect 3 days of football ever.

Arsenal beating united in a great game...
    Schalke beating madrid and scoring 4 goals...
    Chelsea loosing by away goals to a team with 10 men...

(bonus.. bayern putting 7 past shaktar)
    (double bonus.. porto scoring 4 beauties)

Just that one last goal sending schalke through. and it would have been so good..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    cant help it. as much as I know its best for arsenal if chelsea win tonight - I just want to see them knocked out more then anything..

chelsea loose to PSG, and arsenal beat monaco 3-0 :coma:

To good to be true

At least we have that already!!! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    This has just confirmed that the EPL is miles behing the other leagues. We used to think our league was the best in the world but its not even as good as Ligue 1. Next week is going to be difficult and I dont think we'll make it but I'll be hoping we go through as we need atleast one english team representing in the quarters but not one that dives everywhere and brings down the reputation of english teams. I also hope City can overturn Barca esp now they have Toure back.

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Scenes if we beat Monaco and City also lose. Sceeeeeeeeennnes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numan786)
    This has just confirmed that the EPL is miles behing the other leagues. We used to think our league was the best in the world but its not even as good as Ligue 1. Next week is going to be difficult and I dont think we'll make it but I'll be hoping we go through as we need atleast one english team representing in the quarters but not one that dives everywhere and brings down the reputation of english teams. I also hope City can overturn Barca esp now they have Toure back.
    Of course the EPL is miles behind the teams have no youth development all they do is buy buy buy! The league needs a reform to force the teams into developing their academies otherwise the league will continue to fail again and again. City has no chance against Barcelona they will never go to the Nou Camp and score 2 and even if they do Barca will score at least 2 also.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Then get knocked out the next round

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good to see that little **** boy Soler go into hiding again tonight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Then get knocked out the next round

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well yeah, the party was always going to end there. We could still hold on to the 'English team to go furthest in Champions League' trophy though. Boy that's really really sad. Can't believe I just said that but I'm posting it anyway :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Agree with Rooney, PSG's 10 man performance is one of the best we have seen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.