Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. watch

ReputationRep:
    Finished the notes i did on extract 4 for F585 , only extract 5 left now

ReputationRep:
    4/6 of psychology done :jive: I should also finish the stress section today which would only leave me with dysfunctional behaviour to do! Tomorrow I hope to do 3 or 4 M1 papers (only possible because my brother's going to his friend's for his birthday, I swear the planets have aligned or something :moon:), then the day after, I'll review healthy living and stress, then finish dysfunctional behaviour, review that, then that's psychology done, I thought I'll never see the day! I'll do more M1 the day after (maybe a bit of chem as well because I need to work on that second paper :mmm:), then work on essay technique for psychology the day after that (maybe do a few questions) then whatever on the 7th and both exams are on the 8th! :parrot::macarena::hoppy:

If anything screws up this schedule I'll be so pissed.

ReputationRep:
    Ew, I'm tired + blah. Starting a bit later than I initially wanted but anyway I think I'm going to try and do the Jan 2010 now then I ..think I'll stop for the day.

ReputationRep:
    Argh, today has gone so badly - I felt pretty ill around 6:30 so I went to sleep and woke up about an hour ago but I don't want to do any work but I'm so behind and there's only 3 days left and argh!!!

Smh I'm going back to bed now.

Rant over.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Actually I decided against bed and I'm gonna watch Mr Pollock Bio videos on the topics I don't quite get until I basically zonk out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I knew something would screw up my schedule. :mad2: :grumble: I need to make more notes on treatments of stress :cry2: I'll shove that into things to do before doing dysfunctional behaviour. OK, it didn't mess it up that much actually, hopefully it doesn't take long...

ReputationRep:
    I'm losing motivation. For the past few days I've done absolutely nothing and wasted this week. Help please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mali473)
    I'm losing motivation. For the past few days I've done absolutely nothing and wasted this week. Help please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm in the same boat as you are tbh.
    I think you just need to focus on your goal and think about the end result.
    It isn't easy I know.

ReputationRep:
    I have been working on the past paper for almost 6 hours now + I still haven't finished it.- I think I've broken a personal record.

Blah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    I have been working on the past paper for almost 6 hours now + I still haven't finished it.- I think I've broken a personal record.

Blah.
    When are you planning to sleep?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    When are you planning to sleep?
    Not sure. - in about an hr/something?

You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Not sure. - in about an hr/something?

You?
    Idk, I sort of want to carry on revising because i know if I sleep now I'll wake up later than I want too.

Idk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Idk, I sort of want to carry on revising because i know if I sleep now I'll wake up later than I want too.

Idk
    Yeah...I know what you mean. Eh, if you feel like you can stay up then do it bc it'll be more useful that way + a few more hrs isn't going to make much of a difference.

I don't either, it'll probs end up being, like, 7am.

:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I cant concentrate, I cant revise helpp

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did the periodic table (group 1 and 2) topic yesterday after my nap. So today I'll continue with reaction rates and equilibria rn.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lost so much motivation recently

ReputationRep:
    Going through al the physics past papers I've done and make flash cards on practiles until 1 pm

ReputationRep:
    Okay much earlier start today than yesterday haha. Gonna do a C4 paper first!

ReputationRep:
    Did June 2011 C2 paper and couldn't do half...lost so much motivation. Going to switch and do some biology unit 2 notes and learning after this break!

ReputationRep:
    Starting the day with an M1 paper :jive:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.