Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Aw what's up? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Feeling anxious

Halloween should be a fun time for all - adults dressing up and going out to the pub, kids trick or treating. What do we get in our close? Neds/chavs/drug users screaming and shouting(the slightest sound echos in a close so imagine how loud shouting is ffs), leaving their needles and **** (literally, I mean ****!) all over the ground and generally just being wee fannies. The sooner I make my millions, win the lottery, find out I have a rich dad or God forbid, the council finally take my doctor's advisements seriously and finally move me and Callan, the better. I don't expect to live like royalty for God sake but you do at least have to feel safe in your own home. Everyone should have that right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :console:

I'm so sorry to hear this.
    You're absolutely right in saying people should feel safe in their own homes!
    It's not right that they're leaving needles and **** around! That's just disgusting!
    And the shouting is unacceptable on all levels too!
    Hopefully the police will take care of them and they get what they deserve!

Hoping you can move to a better location soon!
    You both deserve a nice large house for you and your cats to enjoy!

Hope you feel better soon!
    As always I'm here if you need someone to talk to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    Just got off the phone and managed to get a 10:10 appointment for today with the doctor. I'm so nervous. My heart is racing already
    Well done for phoning them! That's a big step!
    How did it go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherbet_lemons7)
    I don't understand why everything has to be such a struggle.
    :console:
    I hope you're feeling better now.
    I'm always here if you want someone to talk to
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Well done for phoning them! That's a big step!
    How did it go?

It went well. He doubled my citalopram and gave me a new medication as well and I'll see him again in 6 weeks, or earlier if I'm struggling. If I'm still not better then he'll refer me to the CMHT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    Thanks

It went well. He doubled my citalopram and gave me a new medication as well and I'll see him again in 6 weeks, or earlier if I'm struggling. If I'm still not better then he'll refer me to the CMHT
    No worries :hugs:

Aw glad to hear it!
    Ah nice one, hopefully the new mess will help then!
    I hope everything goes smoothly with the new dosage and meds :hugs:
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    No worries

Aw glad to hear it!
    Ah nice one, hopefully the new mess will help then!
    I hope everything goes smoothly with the new dosage and meds
    Hoping so

ReputationRep:
    Aw what's up? :hugs:
    What isnt up? Haha

But today would have been my first anniversary of being engaged :sadpanda:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Today's been hard.
    I feel like I'm stupid. I feel like that people only have me around so that they can get things off me. I'm a worthless pathetic person.

I'm struggling with my joints. I'm struggling keeping up at work. I'm struggling managing my hours. I'm struggling to keep myself together and it's starting to take it's toll.

And I honestly don't know what to do. I don't have the time to make time for myself anymore. I don't have the time to just relax. Something always needs doing and it's just getting too much. :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Sorry if the spoiler wasn't clear: the answer to the first question above is/was essentially no :nah: With the second q, my mind was much clearer once I started it 5.5 years ago. It's had less impact for me the past few years and my psychiatrist questioned on Weds whether there's any point/use in me taking meds (since it's becoming increasingly apparent that I'm not - and perhaps never have been) psychotic

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ok then

(Original post by Airmed)
    I took it and about 20 minutes later I collapsed at home. My daddy had to lift me into bed. I could barely stand on it, I showered sitting down.
    Oh no that sounds horrible. I hope you found a medication that suits you. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    I took it and about 20 minutes later I collapsed at home. My daddy had to lift me into bed. I could barely stand on it, I showered sitting down.
    Oh no that sounds horrible. I hope you found a medication that suits you. :hugs:
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I started the amitriptyline last night and damn I'm tired but honestly it's so nice to have actually gotten a full night's sleep. I got about 11 hours and only woke up 3 times

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Indieboohoo1)
    Yeah, it was pretty horrible. We're still working on the medication thing, but thank you :hugs: I hope it works for you!

ReputationRep:
    Just had a Snow White moment was out taken a walk and I found three grey squirrels, two ran away but one let me get about two feet away and I was about to take a pic and was talking to it and it moved closer to me until an evil meanie car drove up and then it ran away.
    Least I know I never scared it away makes me really want to get into pet and wildlife photography. Been considering it as a hobby for a while now
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    What isnt up? Haha

But today would have been my first anniversary of being engaged :sadpanda:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, sorry I couldn't reply sooner :hugs:

Aw, I Hope things improve soon for you. You're lovely and deserve good things in life

Would've been?
    I'm sorry to hear that it hasn't been
    Just try to think positively and good things will happen
    I'm here if you want someone to talk/vent to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Just had a Snow White moment was out taken a walk and I found three grey squirrels, two ran away but one let me get about two feet away and I was about to take a pic and was talking to it and it moved closer to me until an evil meanie car drove up and then it ran away.
    Least I know I never scared it away makes me really want to get into pet and wildlife photography. Been considering it as a hobby for a while now
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww, that squirrel liked you
    That's so cute, maybe you'll get an image next time, evil car!
    You should defo take it up You'd be really good at it, plus you share your findings with us all
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    First IPT session tomorrow, second attempt. Worried about it being with someone new and really ill physically but oh well. Will give it a go I guess.

Kind of realising how much i'm just trying to cover everything up and keep going. Everyone thinks i'm coping and I'm really not. All going to come crashing down and i dont know what to do. Not even like i'm just trapped any more, drowning and fast

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    First IPT session tomorrow, second attempt. Worried about it being with someone new and really ill physically but oh well. Will give it a go I guess.

Kind of realising how much i'm just trying to cover everything up and keep going. Everyone thinks i'm coping and I'm really not. All going to come crashing down and i dont know what to do. Not even like i'm just trapped any more, drowning and fast
    Good luck! Let us know how it goes
    Aw just got to try and stay calm and think positively.

You are fighting it well! A lit of people wouldn't be able to deal with it! You're dealing with it and dealing with it well!
    No its not! All will end up well!
    Please dont say that, Things will get better! Trust me!
    It takes time but you will get there! You're a strong individual! Were all here for you!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, sorry I couldn't reply sooner :hugs:

Aw, I Hope things improve soon for you. You're lovely and deserve good things in life

Would've been?
    I'm sorry to hear that it hasn't been
    Just try to think positively and good things will happen
    I'm here if you want someone to talk/vent to
    Its ok, yeah im not too sure coming off meds is a good idea but also i want a med free 2017.

Yeah he left me back in may still get down about it now. But ill get there

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 21, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.