Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    December Interviewees...anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosine)
    December Interviewees...anything?
    Nope :ninja:

Kings have definitely become my last choice now... Through the time they haven't given me any offer I've become more interested in other unis, so kinda backfired

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandaman9999)

Kings have definitely become my last choice now... Through the time they haven't given me any offer I've become more interested in other unis, so kinda backfired
    You've took the words right out of my mouth I feel exactly the same!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    You've took the words right out of my mouth I feel exactly the same!
    It's so frustrating! The devilish part inside me is hoping I get an offer just so I can reject it But only if my other uni gives me an offer, but if they don't then I love Kings <3 haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandaman9999)

Ahaha!! thats soo true! My other unis have also started to appeal to me a lot more ooh well ...we just wait. It not even the wait that's annoying tbh. It's just the fact that they have the nerve to keep such a large number of us waiting like this till the last minute and inevitably there'll be some rejections- which will be heart breaking after this long you know? This aspect of the selection process (with regards to this 'pooling') is really inconsiderate. I understand that waiting for responses can be hard but the universities also have a responsibility...I agree that this whole plan of theirs has really backfired.

(sorry for the longish post)

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha!! thats soo true! My other unis have also started to appeal to me a lot more ooh well ...we just wait. It not even the wait that's annoying tbh. It's just the fact that they have the nerve to keep such a large number of us waiting like this till the last minute and inevitably there'll be some rejections- which will be heart breaking after this long you know? This aspect of the selection process (with regards to this 'pooling') is really inconsiderate. I understand that waiting for responses can be hard but the universities also have a responsibility...I agree that this whole plan of theirs has really backfired.

I totally understand where you're coming from! It's definitely more the fact that we heard nothing back until a week or so ago with the 'you're still being considered' message, which is still very vague and doesn't give much more info. 2-3 weeks reply date... hahahahahahha good one Kings

ReputationRep:

Well said Rosine I hope kings get their act together soon!

ReputationRep:
    guys does anyone know the last interview date ? PS rosine awesome comment .. i think they are pooling to avoid the ...'we reject you then we accept you later ' scenario..... either way this is day 7 of March in the year of our Lord 2014 (might have got that wrong ) lol only ...hopefullyy.... 28 day of March left...... i wish i had a green bottle for each of those days and then i could pass time by singing .... 28 green bottles left hanging on the wall... lolz bad humour...
    Rosine... correct me if i am worng but u applied Imeprial and heard back ( positive reply hopefully ) or am i just imagining things ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello101)
    guys does anyone know the last interview date ? PS rosine awesome comment .. i think they are pooling to avoid the ...'we reject you then we accept you later ' scenario..... either way this is day 7 of March in the year of our Lord 2014 (might have got that wrong ) lol only ...hopefullyy.... 28 day of March left...... i wish i had a green bottle for each of those days and then i could pass time by singing .... 28 green bottles left hanging on the wall... lolz bad humour...
    Rosine... correct me if i am worng but u applied Imeprial and heard back ( positive reply hopefully ) or am i just imagining things ....
    28 days of march left?! Looooool since when did march have 35 days?! SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO US KINGS?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, a little question here.

I know from a friend who stalks the LSE forum as feverishly as we stalk this. He's come to live in fear of Rejection Fridays after hearing nothing on Offer Thursdays. Does king's do anything like this? Like give out decisions on a certain day or something (if they even do at all lol)

Someone mentioned a while back : "another week of waiting". Did you mean like you passed the 2 week mark?

Hang in there guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mao127)
    Hi guys, a little question here.

I know from a friend who stalks the LSE forum as feverishly as we stalk this. He's come to live in fear of Rejection Fridays after hearing nothing on Offer Thursdays. Does king's do anything like this? Like give out decisions on a certain day or something (if they even do at all lol)

Someone mentioned a while back : "another week of waiting". Did you mean like you passed the 2 week mark?

Hang in there guys
    Nah, there doesn't seem to be a specific day. At the moment its pretty quiet

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tuni530)
    28 days of march left?! Looooool since when did march have 35 days?! SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO US KINGS?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol
    Lol
    Lol
    Yea i recolonised ( lol auto correct having fun) the mistake but i thought i would leave it there for humour factor !!!!!!!
    Lol i hope ur doing well ( better than me anyways)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ps i read a comment about abandoning my lil troopers and comrades here .... I cant see it on my phone as usual lol ....
    I would never ever abandon my comrades ad others and sister in this ruthless battle to secure a place at med school....
    We have shared and endured so much together .....
    I wish i could give u all a friendly hug rite now ....
    Lets hold tight peepz

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ps i read a comment about abandoning my lil troopers and comrades here .... I cant see it on my phone as usual lol ....
    I would never ever abandon my comrades ad others and sister in this ruthless battle to secure a place at med school....
    We have shared and endured so much together .....
    I wish i could give u all a friendly hug rite now ....
    Lets hold tight peepz
    That was me hello101, I didn't realise you'd been on here a couple of days ago. But hey, it's always nice to hear from you. Hugs to you too

On a side note, just had my Notts interview. I may hear back from Notts sooner than Kings with the way things are looking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    That was me hello101, I didn't realise you'd been on here a couple of days ago. But hey, it's always nice to hear from you. Hugs to you too

On a side note, just had my Notts interview. I may hear back from Notts sooner than Kings with the way things are looking.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awesome 0612 !! How did notts go ?? Well i wish u the very best of luck .......
    Yea i was diverting my attention to warwick grad programme ....
    But all rested now ...
    So yea i dont care about them anymore considering i didnt apply there ...
    Yea u never know when we mite hear from kings ... Probably anyday as we are very close to the end of the cycle .......

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My portal just changed to "your application is being processed".

Wat iz hapen

Pls King's I need dis

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flobie)
    Abstract reasoning tests your ability to spot patterns, for example, when looking at xrays and other scans. You need to be able to tell if there's an abnormality.

Try 3 months, that's how long a lot of us have been waiting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh i have been waiting for 5 months!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Awesome 0612 !! How did notts go ?? Well i wish u the very best of luck .......
    Yea i was diverting my attention to warwick grad programme .... But helping people an giving common knowledge available everywhere got me a yellow card ( some candidates didnt like they didnt know it even when i told them what they can do if they didnt know ... Oh welll ... U win some u loose some... I was a bit too blunt with them ... Due to lack of sleep lol )
    But all rested now ...
    So yea i dont care about them anymore considering i didnt apply there ...
    Yea u never know when we mite hear from kings ... Probably anyday as we are very close to the end of the cycle .......
    Notts was my best interview, VERY nice interviewers.
    Yellow card, Awwh that's too bad. Some people just can't be helped really. Anyway, just stay on this thread we love your posts its the only thing that's keeping us going. Hopefully not long now, I hope you get some good news soon, I'm really rooting for you.

Edit, I would have repped but TSR won't let me, I think I've repped you too many times

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by otago)
    Excuse me! But when did you have your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by otago)
    Whaaat when was your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.