Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomixox)
    Honestly hang in there! I think my 4 weeks ended at a similar time to yours - 6th March?? You're grades/UMS are sooooo sick; your UMS is so strong and you take FM and you're taking four A-Levels with awesome predictions! Its just a matter of WHEN they'll give you an offer :p:p
    Man tomorrow better be my day hahaha! Cheers for your support, I just wanna get turnt up in LDN in autumn 😎 in keeping my fingers crossed!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by powelsmartin)
    Philosophy and Economics - still to decide whether I should firm LSE or Oxford's PPE, you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've applied for law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lionelmessi19)
    Offer for Accounting and Finance!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!! When did you apply? I've been waiting since the mid of November ...

ReputationRep:
    I just posted this in the UCL Entry thread. Any Uni doesnt have to reply until MAY https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergradu...key-dates#5371 although most try to reply by the end of March.

ReputationRep:
    Guys incase there is anyone out there still waiting for straight econ with no further maths - I do NOT have it at AS or A Level so do not let that make you pessimistic
    Wow and you got an offer, congrats! What were your grades and UMS?

ReputationRep:
    I intend to pursue Accounting and Finance in LSE. I took Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry in A-Level. Is the subject combination strong enough for me to get an offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethan_)
    I intend to pursue Accounting and Finance in LSE. I took Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry in A-Level. Is the subject combination strong enough for me to get an offer?
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamjamjamT)
    Nope
    Oh! This is sad, but, I'll keep hope! Do you have any seniors got rejected by LSE due to subject combination?

ReputationRep:
    Oh! This is sad, but, I'll keep hope! Do you have any seniors got rejected by LSE due to subject combination?
    Your subject combination is fine since that they are all traditional subjects. Perhaps having a social science might be better. However, only by doing well in them, plus an impressive personal statement will do the trick.

There are people who have been rejected on the basis of subject choices, at least that's what their rejection letter said so.

ReputationRep:
    That's perfectly fine - you have a strong set of quantitative subjects which will be greatly appreciated for such a quantitative course. Key is to just do really well in them now!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kewbacca)
    Who's firming LSE for law? Wanna get to know some future classmates
    Me too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're subject combination is absolutely fine. You will not get rejected for subject combination so don't worry about that. I took maths Econ and bio which could've been a lot more quantative!

ReputationRep:
    Is today the day? XD

ReputationRep:
    Morning Guys
    I have been looking at this thread for the last three months and i must thank everyone as it was an absolute joy reading posts.
    My son got an offer for Straight Econ yesterday and i was mighty pleased.
    He is looking for ensuite and i understand those living in London has to wait to apply. Can someone help?

ReputationRep:
    Regarding accommodation:

The only hall which has beds longer than 1.90 m is High Holborn - is it possible to request longer beds at the other halls?
    I'm having exactly the same problem, did you learn anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AQUF42)
    Morning Guys
    I have been looking at this thread for the last three months and i must thank everyone as it was an absolute joy reading posts.
    My son got an offer for Straight Econ yesterday and i was mighty pleased.
    He is looking for ensuite and i understand those living in London has to wait to apply. Can someone help?
    People in London can still apply at any time it's just they don't get their decision til later than the rest of us. And being in London doesn't affect their chance of getting their accomodation preferences either

ReputationRep:
    You're subject combination is absolutely fine. You will not get rejected for subject combination so don't worry about that. I took maths Econ and bio which could've been a lot more quantative!
    That's perfectly fine - you have a strong set of quantitative subjects which will be greatly appreciated for such a quantitative course. Key is to just do really well in them now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by JediHamster)
    Your subject combination is fine since that they are all traditional subjects. Perhaps having a social science might be better. However, only by doing well in them, plus an impressive personal statement will do the trick.

There are people who have been rejected on the basis of subject choices, at least that's what their rejection letter said so.
    THANK YOU for the replies! I appreciate it very much!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else going to get a shared room accommodation??

ReputationRep:
    Anyone planning on picking accommodation at Urbanest Westminster? It looks pretty nice and the new LSEPS offer holder newsletter says there are 484 beds reserved for LSEPS students.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avar)
    Anyone planning on picking accommodation at Urbanest Westminster? It looks pretty nice and the new LSEPS offer holder newsletter says there are 484 beds reserved for LSEPS students.
    Me! Already got a room!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.