Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    I'd lick the chicken juices off her fingers mate. Or she can lick it off mine. Whichever way she wants bro, I'm a gentleman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Ford)
    I'd lick the chicken juices off her fingers mate. Or she can lick it off mine. Whichever way she wants bro, I'm a gentleman.
    I think you should find out where she lives.
    Send her some roses and a weatherspoons voucher.
    You'd be in mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kruz)
    When he was at Valencia he scored 5 goals in 25 appearance, and at Napoli he scored 3 in 28. He hasn't exactly set these league alight. It's kind of weird because he looked great the World Cup and has a decent record for Chile 15 in 32 which isn't bad.
    heard that its only a loan? Seems ok then, loaning a player that would help our new star purchase, seems to make sense..

And who knows, if he does well, then can try and buy..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)
    I think you should find out where she lives.
    Send her some roses and a weatherspoons voucher.
    You'd be in mate.

Dying here. :pinch:

ReputationRep:
    where are these rabiot rumours coming from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    Probably the same place as the Milner, Quintero, Douglas Costa and Vargas rumours. It's all BS

ReputationRep:
    In case anyone is interested, Barcelona are playing Club Leon at 7.30, and Suarez is set to play, so tune in to that if you want!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest)
    i think its cuz me need a DMF mate.

ReputationRep:
    sanogo injured - blessing in disguise for the Don Campbell to shut shxt down

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenAssirati)
    In case anyone is interested, Barcelona are playing Club Leon at 7.30, and Suarez is set to play, so tune in to that if you want!
    Lineups out yet? Is he playing?

ReputationRep:
    Sanogo is so ****. I thought Giroud was bad, but this guy just takes the piss.

ReputationRep:
    Sanogo is so ****. I thought Giroud was bad, but this guy just takes the piss.
    I don't get how Giroud isn't "match fit" yet :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    I don't get how Giroud isn't "match fit" yet :/
    He basically outmuscle two Palace defenders to assist the goal if I remember correctly... he's match fit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Lineups out yet? Is he playing?
    Apparently he is 'getting a few minutes' alongside all of the other new recruits, which means Vermaelen will be playing as well.

ReputationRep:
    He basically outmuscle two Palace defenders to assist the goal if I remember correctly... he's match fit.
    Lol I know that, but do you think Wenger sees him to be match fit? As in, will he actually start tomorrow or vs Everton?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenAssirati)
    Apparently he is 'getting a few minutes' alongside all of the other new recruits, which means Vermaelen will be playing as well.
    It would be beautiful if Liverpool draw Barca.. And Barca end up winning with a Suarez goal <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Lol I know that, but do you think Wenger sees him to be match fit? As in, will he actually start tomorrow or vs Everton?
    Nah, his fitness is probably off (nothing out of the usual there then for Giroud).

And in other news...

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408386376.907288.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  115.7 KB

FFS.

Just, FFS.

Irritates me how strong that squad is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408386376.907288.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  115.7 KB

FFS.

Just, FFS.

Irritates me how strong that squad is.
    It is easy when you have a blank cheque. As soon as their team fails they can just buy a whole new team at the drop of a coin.

ReputationRep:
    It is easy when you have a blank cheque. As soon as their team fails they can just buy a whole new team at the drop of a coin.
    Yeah, it really is.. I don't find anything classy about Chelsea, other than the area that they occupy.

How close are they to being merked by FFP?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.