ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    Sanchez?

Austin is a good choice tho.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'd say Sigurdsson if you have him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not so sure I made a good choice captaining Silva, Well I brought downing in so i'm going to hope he can do well for me today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fideo)
    Rooney is the only one who will play pretty much every game

You could take a shot at Ozil? Returning from injury early in the year and with Sanchez Walcott and Welbeck (ie pace) around him he could be getting loads of assists.
    Rooney is tempting the more I consider. Like the idea of Ozil or Walcott to go alongside Sanchez.. The game's got weird scoring too (points for key passes, big chances created, etc) which Ozil could do well on if he gets going :beard:

(Original post by sr90)
    You could go for Sterling, rarely injured and should rack up plenty of assists with Sturridge back. He's fairly cheap as well at 8.3m. The only United player worth getting is Rooney. Everyone else is too injury prone or at risk of rotation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, have had Sterling so far. Was all set to get rid about a month ago but dithering a bit recently.

(Original post by fallen_acorns)
    ooo that would make my group A battle quite dramatic!

Currently I am in 4th, playing the 3rd place team.. we are 1pt apart in the league, and have 33pts this game week each..

I have taylor left, plus 1pt for a sub coming on, and he has siggy left..
    Swansea failed you

ReputationRep:
    Where is Sterling's assist for the first penalty?

ReputationRep:
    this is, so far, my worst ever week since I started doing FF:

17pts from 9 players.

Not a single one has anything at all more then the base points...

ReputationRep:
    25 points with 4 (Costa, Fabregas, Eriksen and Courtois) to play. Clichy and Hutton did well but the rest...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pantsman in cheat mode again. Concedes three goals and scores 4 points.

You beautiful giant

ReputationRep:
    Austin captain didn't pay off for me again. Think I'll stick with the big names as Captain like I usually do

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skkc16)
    Austin captain didn't pay off for me again. Think I'll stick with the big names as Captain like I usually do

Posted from TSR Mobile
    To be fair, Silva and Sanchez got the same points total. Hazard is the last of the four smart captain picks this round imo.

Benched Hutton over Azpi by error, everyone else got 2 points. Hope Azpi scores. Most people have got awful totals though, so this round won't affect most people by much. You'll just get a couple of people doing really well, and ghost teams beating others in cups and h2hs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    Where is Sterling's assist for the first penalty?
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Looking down the league, people actually took Costa out of their team :eek: Takes some believing that.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Costa & Kane both score, suddenly my points tally looks a lot better.

ReputationRep:
    Ha! This game only awards one assist and that's the third time today a player has completely made a goal (Rooney, Hazard, Eriksen) but not been awarded anything. Very frustrating.

ReputationRep:
    Might have to wildcard. Things going from bad to worse for me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    The only time all season that i've benched a Chelsea defender and they concede 3 in 45 minutes

ReputationRep:
    Kane is on why bench. Whhhhyyyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    kane on the bench

but hold on; welbeck didnt play!!!!!!!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    51 points, suddenly my week doesn't look so bad. Had like 18 before this game started :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Benched Kane

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.