Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyones's status changed at all for Rothschild. mine still says application received ?????

ReputationRep:
    Bit late to the party...rejected by JPM & DB, just had CS interview and got a final round MS interview next week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mco10)
    Has anyones's status changed at all for Rothschild. mine still says application received ?????
    idk what they are doing, still says received

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vmwl)
    Does anyone know how many interview rounds J.P. Morgan has for IB and risk?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey - have you heard back from JPM yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Illusionist)
    Hey - have you heard back from JPM yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did my interview this morning, from what forest123 said people will be hearing back after interviews in mid Jan

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Goldman Sachs Interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forest123)
    Goldman Sachs Interview
    Same! Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just to clear up this is in regards to the student challenge. The top 30 applicants get an interview I believe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhysicsLeopard)
    Bit late to the party...rejected by JPM & DB, just had CS interview and got a final round MS interview next week
    How was your CS interview? Good luck for your MS interview.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Apologies if this has already been asked, just can't find it on this thread.

I've got a BAML telephone interview tomorrow - any advice/insight anyone can provide?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhysicsLeopard)
    When did you have your first round interview with MS?

Goldman Sachs Interview
      When did you apply?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Anchor95)
      Hi guys,

Apologies if this has already been asked, just can't find it on this thread.

I've got a BAML telephone interview tomorrow - any advice/insight anyone can provide?

Thanks
      Mine's in 2 hours

Any advice guys?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Razina17)
      Mine's in 2 hours

Any advice guys?
      Basic motivation and competency, likely to be a quick interview - around 20mins seems the norm. No curveballs.

ReputationRep:
      Goldman Sachs Interview
      Division?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Manuelle)
      Which one are you letting down? Why?
      I have to let down BAML as I have offer from Nomura (which is two weeks and paid) and Citi. And waiting responses from 5-6 more. I will apply for BAML Summer 'spring' insight . But it was tough decision

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Purple_fox)
      I have to let down BAML as I have offer from Nomura (which is two weeks and paid) and Citi. And waiting responses from 5-6 more. I will apply for BAML Summer 'spring' insight . But it was tough decision
      Will they not let you switch?
      I'd take baml over nomura any day. Although, you'll probably get a place on the summer insight so I guess it's not that big a deal

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Beige101)
      Lazard haven't picked a date yet. Email received Monday from HR replying to exploding offer:

'Thank you for letting us know and congratulations on your offer. We have not yet confirmed the dates for our programme but hopefully, should you be selected for our programme, there will not be a clash. '

Dates of exploding offer I mentioned to them are 13th-17th April, so I imagine they'll be flexible!
      Is this 'exploding offer' RBS. The dates match up. If so, isn't that a bit cheeky bearing in mind RBS haven't actually given out any offers yet, haha! If not, then fair play. J.

ReputationRep:
      Goldman Sachs Interview
      nice one brotha bring it home. whats ur profile like?

also anyone have an idea whats w UBS? handed out a few rej back in oct but thats about it

ReputationRep:
      Anyone else got mail from RBS saying you passed the online tests bla bla bla AGAIN? Just give me an interview or reject me already

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.