Anyone heard from Nottingham yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattlally)
    I'm still waiting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattlally)
    Hey, I just got an unconditional offer from Nottingham. I'm sure you'll hear from them soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aayushk)
    Hey, I just got an unconditional offer from Nottingham. I'm sure you'll hear from them soon.
    Congrats! What grades if you don't me asking? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andrad)
    Congrats! What grades if you don't me asking? X
    Thank you, it's an unconditional since I got my grade 12 (ISC, India) scores a while ago, A Levels equivalent is A*AA. How about you? Have you heard from them? What are your other options?

ReputationRep:
    I just called the admissions at Nottingham and she mentioned that they are still going through them....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coconuticecream)
    I just called the admissions at Nottingham and she mentioned that they are still going through them....
    really!! still waiting too, they seem to be changing their answer every time someone asks when they'll get a response..

ReputationRep:
    Holy F*uck that's a lot of time... I can't imagine that the people who applied last year expected to have to wait until mid-April to hear back...

ReputationRep:
    Biggest regret was not applying to Oxbridge... They seem to have all the fun with their rich traditions, for formal dinners, huge parties, may balls... Sighhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnGreek)
    Holy F*uck that's a lot of time... I can't imagine that the people who applied last year expected to have to wait until mid-April to hear back...
    Yeah exactly and imagine waitng all this time only to get rejected. I have exams I should be focusing on not firkin UCAS and sorting out accommodation. It's really frustrating aghh. I think I'm just gonna firm kings and insure exeter....

ReputationRep:
    This is so awful!!!!! As a university they must know of their oversubscribed courses , one being Law. They cannot have only one admissions officer !!! It is absolutely impotent!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah exactly and imagine waitng all this time only to get rejected. I have exams I should be focusing on not firkin UCAS and sorting out accommodation. It's really frustrating aghh. I think I'm just gonna firm kings and insure exeter....
    DONT !!!! Be patient

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Punisher95)
    Leaning towards UoM. Only thing that troubles me is the lower ranking of manchester university for law. Any idea?
    UoM is a great university, like previous posts have said I wouldn't judge it all on league tables, you have to weigh up the pro's and con's for yourself. Its going to be right for some and not for others, but at the end of the day its your choice and it's whether its the best one for you.
    I'm starting at UoM in September for Law too and this helped me decide between my offers- hope it helps.
    http://www.chambersstudent.co.uk/whe...d-universities

Good luck with your studies

ReputationRep:
    It's worth noting that, as a survey, it has so many caveats that it isn't worth making up your mind solely upon the info presented inside. There was a thread discussing it a while ago, I'll see if I can find it - it's an interesting read.

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, I said it may help but don't base any decision you make solely on one piece of information, as I did say in my post you have to weigh up the pros and the cons for yourself. This was just something I personally found interesting

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from Nottingham for Law with Spanish!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamsinb123)
    Just got an offer from Nottingham for Law with Spanish!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Law Guru)
    Congrats!!!!
    Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Waiting patiently for my rejection from Nottingham
    It's been 5 months!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Procaffinator)
    Waiting patiently for my rejection from Nottingham
    It's been 5 months!
    i know it's not the same uni but i only got my offer from bristol last week and it was after 6 months, don't give up hope yet!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.