The Manchester United Thread XIX Watch

This discussion is closed.
Rk2k14
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What a **** goal to concede.
Count on the rentboys to score the jammiest goals.
AliRizzo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Brilliant game. Crazy to think how much of a difference to the rest of your season that goal will have. Ultimately bottled it though.
trapking
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by NathanW18)

He has to show something when he gets his chance. He was given a good run at the start of the season and was poor the majority of the time. He doesn't play, because he consistently gives the ball away.
Hmm Van Gaal has ruined his confidence though....just imagine being benched every single game! You can see it in his play he just doesn't have the same confidence he did when he was at PSV. I'm hoping with a new manager in the future his talent will flourish!
Odium
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Rk2k14)
exactly

fffffffffffffffffffff**** im bitter right now tho
drewBusby
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I need to smash something, someone send me some puppies.
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kenan and Kel)
Kindly **** off
I was just about to say this. Hate the negativity.
WalkingAbortion
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Kindly **** off
no, why don't you **** off for once, you and your ****ing idiot friends who go about backing the idiot manager & chief exec's every ****ing **** up till we are a bigger joke than ****ing Liverpool are. well ****ing done you moronic **** ******.
Kenan and Kel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AliRizzo)
Brilliant game. Crazy to think how much of a difference to the rest of your season that goal will have. Ultimately bottled it though.
An Arsenal fan telling us we've bottled it? HMMMM.
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hahahahaha
Kenan and Kel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by WalkingAbortion)
no, why don't you **** off for once, you and your ****ing idiot friends who go about backing the idiot manager & chief exec's every ****ing **** up till we are a bigger joke than ****ing Liverpool are. well ****ing done you moronic **** ******.
Kindly
Jimmy Seville
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Rk2k14)
We could have had at least three and you were never going to score with Zouma on the pitch.

Blame Depay. That pass was so bad it's not even pathetic
mojojojo101
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
10 minutes to go, 1-0 up at a rival when it is imperative we get the three points. KILL THE ****ING GAME.

What did we actually do; allowed Chelsea to have time on the ball, allowed them to build momentum, allowed them to grow in confidence, allowd them to control the tempo of the game at that point which would have, most likely resulted in a goal sooner of later.

This is a basic skill that any group of footballers at this level should be able to do and yeh, it's Memphis who makes a mistake again, but this is not the first time this sqaud has shown a complete inability to control the tempo of a game and it won't be the last time it costs us points.

It's even worse considering we have players in Blind, Carrick and Mata who should all be more than capable of dictating the pace of a game.
Rk2k14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
An Arsenal fan telling us we've bottled it? HMMMM.
Rather bottle 2nd place to 4th than bottling champions league football.
Jimmy Seville
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Never seen such an appropriate username. Apart from Sr90 Sucks BBC ofc
Fiduciam
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
lmaoooooooooo I'm dead :rofl:
NathanW18
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by trapking)
Hmm Van Gaal has ruined his confidence though....just imagine being benched every single game! You can see it in his play he just doesn't have the same confidence he did when he was at PSV. I'm hoping with a new manager in the future his talent will flourish!
I don't think any player should be consistently picked when playing badly. Van Gaal has probably gone a bit too far, but I completley understand why he doesn't pick him. He can't be trusted to make simple 5 yard passes.
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
Top 4 is done, our league season is over. Cba watching any of our league games since we're never catching Arsenal or City so ohwell.

Hopefully we turn our focus to the FA cup or even the Europa League. It would be nice to win silverware this season, its been so long.

Posted from TSR Mobile
All I would say is at least you're playing better football. Yeah you might not make top 4 but that's a huge step and actually showcasing good games to watch will definitely help.
Rk2k14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Jimmy Seville)
We could have had at least three and you were never going to score with Zouma on the pitch.

Blame Depay. That pass was so bad it's not even pathetic
Lol how many chances did we have compared to you

You got a ****ty goal that gave you a point.
Kenan and Kel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
WA didn't even watch the game ffs
Odium
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
memphis is a ****

simple

X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (16)
16.67%
Labour (40)
41.67%
Liberal Democrats (16)
16.67%
Green Party (5)
5.21%
Brexit Party (3)
3.13%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (2)
2.08%
Plaid Cymru (2)
2.08%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)