Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

Summer 2017 Applications Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AenigmaFx)
    Got an email from DB also.

Here's something interesting for you all. I just received an email from BNP saying that I actually have 1 week (from the previous email i received - last friday) to complete my video interview. However in the previous email, there was no such thing stating this and essentially my deadline is tomorrow, which I cannot do because I have no formal attire with me this week, nor do I have a laptop. Kinda feeling screwed over lol, and the graduate recruitment team isnt even in the office. Isn't that great ):
    What division is that for man?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefrench)
    I just received a weird mail from DB "we wanted to let you know that your information is currently under review". Anyone else ?
    Yep I got that also

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spyrogyra)
    Morgan Stanley is now 'under review', anyone know how long they usually take ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Applied 2nd september sill haven't heard back :\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheParham)
    Video interview for barc oi oi hahaha
    hi, sorry to bother you about the video interview of barclays. could you tell me a little bit about the procedure and probably sample questions they may ask? thanks for sharing!

ReputationRep:
    I just received a weird mail from DB "we wanted to let you know that your information is currently under review". Anyone else ?
    same lol, was clenching my fist at the thought of putting up with their online app form and getting rejected - must mean we passed their initial screen + tests and they're shortlisting for first round

ReputationRep:
    What are these video interviews for BNPP people are talking about? Also how long do we have to do the BNPP tests? It just says 'as soon as possible'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sara333)
    hi, sorry to bother you about the video interview of barclays. could you tell me a little bit about the procedure and probably sample questions they may ask? thanks for sharing!
    its not a proper interview, it is like an online case study where you either select/type/record your answer to case study questions, (no sample questions for me to give you haha) Its all explained on their website as introduction before you actually start it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ib101)
    Meant 'quiet'. Any idea?
    PMed you

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else got Blackstone interview?

ReputationRep:
    Tests for MS should be immediate right? Been three days and still haven't received them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Repo Agreement)
    What division is that for man?
    Global markets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DireB95)
    Tests for MS should be immediate right? Been three days and still haven't received them
    For IBD they are, not sure about other divisions. I think you'd better email HR at this point

ReputationRep:
    I just received an invitation for AC with UBS - any insight on what UBS AC is like?

ReputationRep:
    jefferies test is ****ed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ox2018)
    I just received an invitation for AC with UBS - any insight on what UBS AC is like?
    div?

ReputationRep:
    div?
    IBD chap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ox2018)
    IBD chap
    nice one, out of interest, how long after your tel int you were told that you have passed ?

ReputationRep:
    nice one, out of interest, how long after your tel int you were told that you have passed ?
    Cheers pal! 6 days

ReputationRep:
    Few questions: for those who got JP AM online test, when did you apply ?

Anyone heard from blackrock, fidelity, M&G or man ? Are AM usually longer to respond ?

ReputationRep:
    Few questions: for those who got JP AM online test, when did you apply ?

Anyone heard from blackrock, fidelity, M&G or man ? Are AM usually longer to respond ?
    21 August

Poll
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.