Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AenigmaFx)
    Got an email from DB also.

Here's something interesting for you all. I just received an email from BNP saying that I actually have 1 week (from the previous email i received - last friday) to complete my video interview. However in the previous email, there was no such thing stating this and essentially my deadline is tomorrow, which I cannot do because I have no formal attire with me this week, nor do I have a laptop. Kinda feeling screwed over lol, and the graduate recruitment team isnt even in the office. Isn't that great ):
    What division is that for man?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefrench)
    I just received a weird mail from DB "we wanted to let you know that your information is currently under review". Anyone else ?
    Yep I got that also

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spyrogyra)
    Morgan Stanley is now 'under review', anyone know how long they usually take ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Applied 2nd september sill haven't heard back :\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheParham)
    Video interview for barc oi oi hahaha
    hi, sorry to bother you about the video interview of barclays. could you tell me a little bit about the procedure and probably sample questions they may ask? thanks for sharing!

ReputationRep:
    I just received a weird mail from DB "we wanted to let you know that your information is currently under review". Anyone else ?
    same lol, was clenching my fist at the thought of putting up with their online app form and getting rejected - must mean we passed their initial screen + tests and they're shortlisting for first round

ReputationRep:
    What are these video interviews for BNPP people are talking about? Also how long do we have to do the BNPP tests? It just says 'as soon as possible'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sara333)
    hi, sorry to bother you about the video interview of barclays. could you tell me a little bit about the procedure and probably sample questions they may ask? thanks for sharing!
    its not a proper interview, it is like an online case study where you either select/type/record your answer to case study questions, (no sample questions for me to give you haha) Its all explained on their website as introduction before you actually start it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ib101)
    Meant 'quiet'. Any idea?
    PMed you

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else got Blackstone interview?

ReputationRep:
    Tests for MS should be immediate right? Been three days and still haven't received them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Repo Agreement)
    What division is that for man?
    Global markets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DireB95)
    Tests for MS should be immediate right? Been three days and still haven't received them
    For IBD they are, not sure about other divisions. I think you'd better email HR at this point

ReputationRep:
    I just received an invitation for AC with UBS - any insight on what UBS AC is like?

ReputationRep:
    jefferies test is ****ed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ox2018)
    I just received an invitation for AC with UBS - any insight on what UBS AC is like?
    div?

ReputationRep:
    div?
    IBD chap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ox2018)
    IBD chap
    nice one, out of interest, how long after your tel int you were told that you have passed ?

ReputationRep:
    nice one, out of interest, how long after your tel int you were told that you have passed ?
    Cheers pal! 6 days

ReputationRep:
    Few questions: for those who got JP AM online test, when did you apply ?

Anyone heard from blackrock, fidelity, M&G or man ? Are AM usually longer to respond ?

ReputationRep:
    Few questions: for those who got JP AM online test, when did you apply ?

Anyone heard from blackrock, fidelity, M&G or man ? Are AM usually longer to respond ?
    21 August

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.