This discussion is closed.
vapid slut magician
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bansheeee*)
i dont want to read that ,analysing symptoms will drive me mad :o:
well your gp isn't going to give a ****, you need to look out for yourself when you're dealing with hardcore meds. go to your gp and insist on a referal. get a psychiatrist prescribing, not a gp.
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
I'm allowed to drink moderately with my meds but I got a bit carried away and it scared me. I'm going to make sure I'm more careful in future. I'm just glad I was with people who kept me safe.
yes that's often the problem. when you take things that lower inhibitions then get drunk on top it can be hard to know when to say no.
bansheeee*
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by vapid slut magician)
well your gp isn't going to give a ****, you need to look out for yourself when you're dealing with hardcore meds. go to your gp and insist on a referal. get a psychiatrist prescribing, not a gp.
he diagnosed me two days ago ,he knew straight away as soon as I started to tell him ,he told me it's a very treatable condition,I have an appointment on december 1st to get medication.
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bansheeee*)
he diagnosed me two days ago ,he knew straight away as soon as I started to tell him ,he told me it's a very treatable condition,I have an appointment on december 1st to get medication.
do some research before you go; there are plenty of meds id personally refuse point blank to take because i don't want to end up obese with tardive dyskinesia.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Bansheeee if you're going to take anti-psychotics be very careful, some are renowned for making you gain lots and lots of weight very fast way more than anti-depressants do.
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
big arguments FTL :cry:
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
big arguments FTL :cry:
What's wrong? :hugs:
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
Bansheeee if you're going to take anti-psychotics be very careful, some are renowned for making you gain lots and lots of weight very fast way more than anti-depressants do.
id be more worried about the irreversible side effects myself...
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
What's wrong? :hugs:
I'm not in a happy place :no:

And I'm stuck in this place.

I think you know.
KJ21
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
I'm not in a happy place :no:

And I'm stuck in this place.

I think you know.
awww Whats wrong?
*pink_sapphires*
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hi
KJ21
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by *pink_sapphires*)
hi
hi
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
im so cold and my joints are swelling up and painful and im frustrated and in pain however, mr o2 man was nice to me on the phone and sorted out my online account exam was impossible though
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
id be more worried about the irreversible side effects myself...
They're reversible if you catch it early and TD doesn't happen to everyone.

I'm really not enjoying university, I've made a huge mistake dropping out of the last course, I really was enjoying it but was just too unwell to do it at the time, now I'm at a different uni doing a different course and I'm really not liking it. I want to drop out and follow my dream but they won't let me do that with the meds I'm on so I'm stuck here disliking it.
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ugh randomly wandered in to a 'cutest girl on tsr' thread in chat and found people ****ging me off (put a picture up last week for the first time in 2 years so people at uni could recognize me). totally want to hang myself now. why do people feel the need to comment on your looks when you never asked for their opinion? it's not like the way i look defines me. i feel massively self conscious about going out tonight now.
gooner1991
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Vapid slut magician, don't let their stupid comments get you down and I hope you enjoy your evening
*hugs*
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ugh randomly wandered in to a 'cutest girl on tsr' thread in chat and found people ****ging me off (put a picture up last week for the first time in 2 years so people at uni could recognize me). totally want to hang myself now. why do people feel the need to comment on your looks when you never asked for their opinion? it's not like the way i look defines me. i feel massively self conscious about going out tonight now.
what on earth could they **** you off for???? you're really pretty! seriously, i'm not just saying that! don't let them get you down cos you really are gorgeous! :hugs:
vapid slut magician
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
im totally not going out tonight now. ill just get paranoid ant angry and suicidal. totally not worth it.
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
im totally not going out tonight now. ill just get paranoid ant angry and suicidal. totally not worth it.
don't let them win hun. you're better than them and you are pretty. i know how you feel though. :hugs:

my housemates are pestering me to go out tonight but i really don't want to go. i can't lift my mood and i'd just get into a right mess if i went out and I can't be doing with that. Family are coming down tomorrow and my mum wants to stay. can't be doing with that either. this is all way too much effort and i don't see the point. just want to curl up with a good book but i know i wouldn't even concentrate on that *sighs* hate this
*pink_sapphires*
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
anyone around?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (427)
37.79%
No - but I will (87)
7.7%
No - I don't want to (76)
6.73%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (540)
47.79%

Watched Threads