INTP - no surprises there :p:
    • PS Helper

ISFJ here! Seems pretty accurate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billet-doux)
    ISFJ here! Seems pretty accurate.
    Hai

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, ISFJ. Yup, that's me. Clever stuff.

ReputationRep:
    haha this explains SO much. Thanks guys :love:

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea what the F is going on in this thread. If this is medically related I fear I have a large hole in my first year somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RollerBall)
    I have no idea what the F is going on in this thread. If this is medically related I fear I have a large hole in my first year somewhere.
    http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

ReputationRep:
    Oh as for me being geeky...Relative to my uni I am so not (not the med school but the whole uni) one of my friends has devised a spreadsheet to compare takeway pizzas and maximising the £/pizza area. Variables of thickness of topping etc. I believe are now included. They want to write a program in matlab for it too now.

See? Not as geeky as that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Oh as for me being geeky...Relative to my uni I am so not (not the med school but the whole uni) one of my friends has devised a spreadsheet to compare takeway pizzas and maximising the £/pizza area. Variables of thickness of topping etc. I believe are now included. They want to write a program in matlab for it too now.

See? Not as geeky as that
    On that note:

http://www.moneysupermarket.com/vouc...-a-week/82938/

Managed to feed three people for £12 using that deal. If you really want to maximise it, choose the veggie one (which has the most toppings) take of two and put some meat on instead.

ReputationRep:
    ENFJ for me

ReputationRep:
    INTJ.

ReputationRep:
    I am apparently a ENFP

ReputationRep:
    I'm ISTJ. Also feeling incredibly old - my Dad just told me that one of the girls who used to be in the Brownie pack I helped out with while at school (i.e. she was about 8 when I last saw her) is going to Clare to do medicine in October. :s:

ReputationRep:
    INTJ

ReputationRep:
    I'm really surprised so many people are introverted... I thought medicine would attract extroverted people

ReputationRep:
    ENTP, but they're all only slightly expressed apart from the extroversion, which is apparently moderate.

Also- you know all those surveys TSR always has on. I won Beach Break Live tickets. Shame I can't afford to get to Wales/didn't want to see any of the acts, so I guess someone else has them now.

INTJ.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Fission_Mailed)
      ENTP, but they're all only slightly expressed apart from the extroversion, which is apparently moderate.

Also- you know all those surveys TSR always has on. I won Beach Break Live tickets. Shame I can't afford to get to Wales/didn't want to see any of the acts, so I guess someone else has them now.
      Screw Beach Break, just come to Wales anyway. Best country EU.

ReputationRep:
      another INTJ!

(Original post by Fission_Mailed)
      Crime! My old band are playing one of the smaller stages this year.

(Original post by RollerBall)
      Screw Beach Break, just come to Wales anyway. Best country EU.
      :cool:

ReputationRep:
      is anyone going to the LSECA service tomorrow? also, came across quite an interesting case the other day if we're reviving that thread.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.