Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    You don't understand. He is lonely and would like to play games with you – your task is to guess what hides under those asterisks (I think it's a duck).

**** **** ****ity ****ish **** ****ing ****… tits.
    But I gather that he has evolved... a bit like a pokemon.

ReputationRep:
    RayApparently

How many active members do you have in your party? (This time a serious question )
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Burford99)
    RayApparently

How many active members do you have in your party? (This time a serious question )
    well they have 13 active MP's and 4 people running to become an MP so at least 17.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    well they have 13 active MP's and 4 people running to become an MP so at least 17.
    Names?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Names?
    I can name their MP's can't the 4 others... I think one might be obijess but other then that I've no idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    I can name their MP's can't the 4 others... I think one might be obijess but other then that I've no idea
    RayApparently, Saracen's Fez Help us out here?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    RayApparently, Saracen's Fez Help us out here?
    Just a note The Legal Eagle is labour DL and fez is chair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Just a note The Legal Eagle is labour DL and fez is chair
    I saw that Saracen's Fez was online so I put him down as well as Ray, or I'd have just put him.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    I saw that Saracen's Fez was online so I put him down as well as Ray, or I'd have just put him.
    Ahhh okthat makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    RayApparently

I think we should also discount the members who have failed to vote so far- as I note the turnout at polls is in the 90% region, and in some cases not over 82%, which is made up of some inactive Labour Mps.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by adam9317)
    I think we should also discount the members who have failed to vote so far- as I note the turnout at polls is in the 90% region, and in some cases not over 82%, which is made up of some inactive Labour Mps.
    Political wizard and stick man have failed all votes. That's why labour are putting them up for election internally, which IMO they should've done ages ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    Political wizard and stick man have failed all votes. That's why labour are putting them up for election internally, which IMO they should've done ages ago.
    They should have done it long ago, but it wouldn't surprise me if the corrupt leader has been PMing Birch their votes. Totally undemocratic cheating!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    They have been removed from their seats now.

They should have done it long ago, but it wouldn't surprise me if the corrupt leader has been PMing Birch their votes. Totally undemocratic cheating!
    All doubling of votes has been done transparently, with the Speaker making a comment in Division where it has occurred.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Adam. I'm not going to reply properly to this, as the language I'd have to use to express my disappointment in you for stooping so low would break site rules.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    Adam. I'm not going to reply properly to this, as the language I'd have to use to express my disappointment in you for stooping so low would break site rules.
    Aw would it!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Aw would it!
    Yeah 'mate' it would.

ReputationRep:
    I think you are confusing TSR Labours leadership with TSR UKIP, the party and its leader recognised that two of our MPs were not pulling their weight. The party had a very democratic vote of confidence and now we are having another democratic by-election to replace the MPs. We are a party of transparency and honesty, not a party that ridicules others, and try to find loopholes in everything to find a way to go against democracy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah 'mate' it would.
    At least we both feel the same.

(Original post by junaidk7)
    I think you are confusing TSR Labours leadership with TSR UKIP, the party and its leader recognised that two of our MPs were not pulling their weight. The party had a very democratic vote of confidence and now we are having another democratic by-election to replace the MPs. We are a party of transparency and honesty, not a party that ridicules others, and try to find loopholes in everything to find a way to go against democracy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I do recall UKIP held a confidence question in myself and Nigel at the time of Aphgate, and 8 out of 9 members voted to retain us as leader!

Loopholes in democracy. Labour are the ones, attempting to find loopholes so their leader can have more than 1 vote!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    At least we both feel the same.

I do recall UKIP held a confidence question in myself and Nigel at the time of Aphgate, and 8 out of 9 members voted to retain us as leader!

Loopholes in democracy. Labour are the ones, attempting to find loopholes so their leader can have more than 1 vote!
    I've never called you 'corrupt' - and have always respected that you lead your party well enough for them to respect you. That you would try and twist what's essentially a debate over a guidance document technicality into a matter of corruption - questioning my personal integrity more than angers me, it hurts me deeply.

Its ridiculous that in this House people can get warned for calling others 'idiots' and such - I'd much rather have the intelligence of my political views questioned than my honour.

Its just point scoring - and its what damages this House - not who proxies for who for a couple of votes.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

Its ridiculous that in this House people can get warned for calling others 'idiots' and such - I'd much rather have the intelligence of my political views questioned than my honour.

Its just point scoring - and its what damages this House - not who proxies for who for a couple of votes.
    Hear hear.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.