Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Friday nearing the 6 pm 'time we hear from the office' mark. I'm getting so anxious haha, the weekend will kill me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veriluxe)
    Friday nearing the 6 pm 'time we hear from the office' mark. I'm getting so anxious haha, the weekend will kill me.
    Good luck youuuuuu!!! P.S Tehehehe I was told by someone who also used to stalk this thread obsessively... it's 5:45 PM on the dot. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalosporin)
    Good luck youuuuuu!!! P.S Tehehehe I was told by someone who also used to stalk this thread obsessively... it's 5:45 PM on the dot. :P
    OMG !! Are you trolling me?! Haha I'm driving myself insane here and not to sound stalker or anything but your avatar is different! How's life now as an offer holder?

ReputationRep:
    So it went from Acceptance of Interview to "Your application is being processed" and now it's back at "Acceptance of interview".

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!

WHY DO KING'S DO THIS TO ME?!

ReputationRep:
    Any of you have offers yet and going to firm kings if you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerryMan)
    So it went from Acceptance of Interview to "Your application is being processed" and now it's back at "Acceptance of interview".

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!

I think this happened to cephalosporin too.

ReputationRep:
    I think this happened to cephalosporin too.
    Now I wish mine changed too

ReputationRep:
    A decision must be coming.. This weekend is gonna draaaaaag.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A decision must be coming.. This weekend is gonna draaaaaag.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know how you feel. Wish my status changed too LOL. are you home or international?

ReputationRep:
    I'm EU, I'm the other Irish guy on this thread. :P All the waiting is so cruel. Is King's gonna be your firm if you get an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Definitely firming this. Who's the other Irish guy? I guess I can't complain too much since you had your interview before mine. Really hope next week gives us good news!

ReputationRep:
    Definitely firming this. Who's the other Irish guy? I guess I can't complain too much since you had your interview before mine. Really hope next week gives us good news!
    Yeah, I'd say I'd firm it too. Malakey95, he got rejected a while back though. :/ Yeah, me too. I really want to have an offer in time to go to the offer-holders day!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, just saw that I got an offer from kings! Just happened to check around 8 and it was there, strangely received the update later at 1233. If it helps I really don't think I came across as anything special during my interview. I had it on 16th of jan, and am a grad going for the 5 year course. Hopefully it's good news for the rest of you guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OMG !! Are you trolling me?! Haha I'm driving myself insane here and not to sound stalker or anything but your avatar is different! How's life now as an offer holder?
    I am not trolling you!! I swear, I got my offer at 5:45 PM when I refreshed my portal page at 5:44 PM (My mother thinks I need professional help). Hehehe I am still in shock! It's going to take a little while longer for all this to sink in. 3 days ago, I was still walking around sulking and now..! They are probably just processing your AP certificates. Why ask for them if they don't want you? Hang in there.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!

Okay, so the exact same thing happened to me and I got a decision in the next batch of decisions. I don't know how accurate this is!!!!

(Original post by redsoxs)
    Hey guys, just saw that I got an offer from kings! Just happened to check around 8 and it was there, strangely received the update later at 1233. If it helps I really don't think I came across as anything special during my interview. I had it on 16th of jan, and am a grad going for the 5 year course. Hopefully it's good news for the rest of you guys!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yay, another graduate. I think I will (most likely) be firming. What about you? Apparently we are pretty low priority on the accommodation hierarchy so finding accommodation in London is going to be a nightmare. XP

ReputationRep:
    How many offers do you think have been given out so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalosporin)
    Yay, another graduate. I think I will (most likely) be firming. What about you? Apparently we are pretty low priority on the accommodation hierarchy so finding accommodation in London is going to be a nightmare. XP
    Awesome, where have you done your undergrad? Yeah kings is my top choice, but I think I'll let them wait until I reply. They've def been taking their sweet time. Oh that's not good abut accommodation, no idea what I'll do for that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OFFER!!!!! Interview on March 4th and offer on March 7th.

So happy right now!!!!
    Can't wait to be there in september.
    :banana2::banana2::banana2::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase:

ReputationRep:
    Interview on Monday *Excited*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redsoxs)
    Awesome, where have you done your undergrad? Yeah kings is my top choice, but I think I'll let them wait until I reply. They've def been taking their sweet time. Oh that's not good abut accommodation, no idea what I'll do for that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yay another graduate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchBookWorm)
    OFFER!!!!! Interview on March 4th and offer on March 7th.

So happy right now!!!!
    Can't wait to be there in september.
    :banana2::banana2::banana2::nutcase::nutcase::nutcase:
    Congrats! Are you local or international?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.