(Original post by hysterialoretta)
    You're allowed to type your exams?:eek:
    R u not allowed like me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fallen99)
    Hey I am doing the same just love science and maths

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They're my favourite! Going to miss some subjects though, but can't wait to get indulged in those subjects!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jitesh)
    They're my favourite! Going to miss some subjects though, but can't wait to get indulged in those subjects!
    Subjects like?? R u aiming for medicine in future??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Subjects like?? R u aiming for medicine in future??

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dentistry

Well, I really like History, Geography, Computing etc...

but I prefer/enjoy Biology, Chemistry, Physics and maths the most..

Despise English Lang/Lit :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Dentistry

Well, I really like History, Geography, Computing etc...

but I prefer/enjoy Biology, Chemistry, Physics and maths the most..

Despise English Lang/Lit :rolleyes:
    Haha same but I love chemistry the most and I want to become a surgeon
    I used to hate english but now I enjoy it mostly because of my teacher

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pick subjects that u absolutely love studying and also pick subjects that can help u in ur future studies

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The thing is that I want to be a teacher/actor... I have decided to have Drama, English, Media (ALL GUARANTEED SUBJECTS) But I also wanna pick either History or Psychology. I can ONLY pick 4 though. :/

ReputationRep:
    R u not allowed like me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nope....all my exams have to be written in black pen aha. I think a lot of my exams involve marks for presentation and SPaG that's probably why..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carliecarliecarl)
    The thing is that I want to be a teacher/actor... I have decided to have Drama, English, Media (ALL GUARANTEED SUBJECTS) But I also wanna pick either History or Psychology. I can ONLY pick 4 though. :/
    Ohhh I personally think u should pick psychology it is better fir ur career rest depends on u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hysterialoretta)
    Nope....all my exams have to be written in black pen aha. I think a lot of my exams involve marks for presentation and SPaG that's probably why..
    Same but I think black colour r boring I prefer blue

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    My name's Lauren and I am studying: Maths, English Lit & Language, Triple Science, RE, ICT, Business Studies, French and History. I took Statistics last year (with about 3 months learning, 1hr a week ) and didn't do too badly, surprisingly! I hope to continue at my college's sixth form and study: Maths, Further Maths, History and Chemistry. I don't have many interests because I don't seem to have much free time. However, I love to read, bake, watch anime and go shopping, when I do have time! I'm nervous for my exams because I really, really, really would like good grades (like most people). I'm not sure what the future holds, maybe Law or teaching...I haven't found that one thing I really love yet (but I do like my A Level subjects) so I hope this year enlightens me! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pursuedbyabear)
    There is, isn't there? Under edit, then 'Go Advanced' then delete post. I got an A* (48, I think?), which I'm so happy with because I worked pretty hard .
    Good luck with your paper 2 . Are you on AQA? A lot of people seem to be for science.
    Wow! Well done! And thankyou and yes I'm on AQA are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kimberlymegsx)
    Wow! Well done! And thankyou and yes I'm on AQA are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you . Yes, I'm on AQA:^_^:

ReputationRep:
    I don't even know if you need work experience to do them! Unless you're planning to go to Oxbridge

However, it might be a good idea to try getting some relevant work experience for all three - so you can see which one you really do like?
    I thought everyone needed some kind of work experience to put on their personal statement? I read an article about the main thing unis look out for on personal statements is experience and travelling :confused: Nah not looking at oxbridge, but still some Russell groups. Looking at Cardiff, East Anglia, Liverpool, Swansea, Kent, Sussex You?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Lauren-x-)
    Hey!
    My name's Lauren and I am studying: Maths, English Lit & Language, Triple Science, RE, ICT, Business Studies, French and History. I took Statistics last year (with about 3 months learning, 1hr a week ) and didn't do too badly, surprisingly! I hope to continue at my college's sixth form and study: Maths, Further Maths, History and Chemistry. I don't have many interests because I don't seem to have much free time. However, I love to read, bake, watch anime and go shopping, when I do have time! I'm nervous for my exams because I really, really, really would like good grades (like most people). I'm not sure what the future holds, maybe Law or teaching...I haven't found that one thing I really love yet (but I do like my A Level subjects) so I hope this year enlightens me! :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi Lauren :hi:

Welcome to the thread, I'm sure you'll like it here :yep: I'm a Community Assistant in the GCSE and A Level areas and did my GCSEs last year, so if you have any study problems or any problems relating to TSR then let me know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SSAA9)
    Thank you! I seriously hate French because it's soo difficult, so thanks once again!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    De rien I only like it when I'm writing or speaking it- learning it makes me pull my hair out. Languages are quite an easy GCSE to do in terms of revision, I only have 7 topics to really hard-core revise for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    I thought everyone needed some kind of work experience to put on their personal statement? I read an article about the main thing unis look out for on personal statements is experience and travelling :confused: Nah not looking at oxbridge, but still some Russell groups. Looking at Cardiff, East Anglia, Liverpool, Swansea, Kent, Sussex You?
    Travelling?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TH3-FL45H)
    Travelling?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I found that rather odd, too. World Challenge expeditions are the only ones I can think about. I think travelling creates an image of a determined person? Not too sure. Don't shoot the messenger pal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deliriouskisses)
    New to TSR so just thought I'd say hi! First post hehe :awesome:
    Hey! What're you doing for GCSEs/ A levels?

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone please help me with my english language? we are about to do our CA soon and our teacher left us few weeks ago, so basically I'm stuck and don't know how to get into the top bands 😩😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by guitaristemily)
    Anyone else do ocr art(or photography - do both) what theme did you lot pick for the exam?
    I do edexel art, our theme is together and/or apart, what's yours and what are you planning to look into?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.