The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not ready for Chem at all gonna spend the next two days going crazy with Chem reckon I'm currently at a b/c will update by the end of Monday after doing a part to tell you where I am at

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4061
cant stay awake because learning about G proteins acting as transducer by activating the in active adenyl cyclase, which turns atp into cAMP. which is a secondary hormone that activates kinase enzyme which later activates/inactivate other enzymes in the cytoplasm in a cascade of reactions to amplify the orginal response.
gonna storm through the remainders of this topic and start notes on nerves in the next f214 sesh.

I didnt do my c3 paper nor mark my s1, c4 or chem5 papers.
gonna start later today with c3 and chem 2 paper. followed by a stats session. later on I should yearn to complete notes that dreaded gene tech topic that I never finish....

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4062
Original post by Guls
cant stay awake because learning about G proteins acting as transducer by activating the in active adenyl cyclase, which turns atp into cAMP. which is a secondary hormone that activates kinase enzyme which later activates/inactivate other enzymes in the cytoplasm in a cascade of reactions to amplify the orginal response.
gonna storm through the remainders of this topic and start notes on nerves in the next f214 sesh.

gonna start later today with c3 and chem 2 paper. followed by a stats session. later on I should yearn to complete notes that dreaded gene tech topic that I never finish....

Spoiler

screw it. lets start with gene tech tomorrow to get it out of the way.
Original post by Guls

Spoiler

Wow :O
All that G proteins stuff? Biology? What exam board?
Going to review the rest of exhange surfaces pomodoro style - hopefully will finish it in 25 minutes, an easy topic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4065
Original post by Supermanxxxxxx
Not ready for Chem at all gonna spend the next two days going crazy with Chem reckon I'm currently at a b/c will update by the end of Monday after doing a part to tell you where I am at

Posted from TSR Mobile

same,, dont know how to improve really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4066
justnfinished bio qs will take a break and do a chem paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Solved a chem paper after getting up and got a C. Have to go to a friends place after which I probably will study physics.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just done a Bio past paper because I got bored of reviewing my Biology notes, got an A, will probably take a break now and then decide what to do afterwards.

Spoiler

Decided I'm going to make a mindmap on organic synthesis for chemistry then some more chemistry revision - probably make notes on the practicals

Posted from TSR Mobile
Revised organic chemistry and rates of reaction. Going to do a specimen paper and see what I get....
Then onto S1.., 😌

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4071
Original post by Marli-Ruth
Wow :O
All that G proteins stuff? Biology? What exam board?

OCR. buddy
Reply 4072
Original post by nomophobia
Going to review the rest of exhange surfaces pomodoro style - hopefully will finish it in 25 minutes, an easy topic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

tomato timer for life
Reply 4073
I've spent twoish hours revising bio unit 2, I have 4/5 more topics left! Once I've done this topic, I'm going to do a C2 past paper 😊
Finished the chemistry past paper... Got 58/70 which should be an A but I'm hoping for more as I did not that well in the previous paper.
Moving on to S1 now. Going to watch the exam solutions videos for the whole syllabus and then attempt a past paper. 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
I feel so unmotivated,I don't revise as much as I used to. I got an history exam tomorrow and did a few exam questions. Now I'm procrastinating and not bothered anymore:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Onto my second M1 paper of the day :smile:
Reply 4077
So I've revised roughly 4 of the unit 2 bio topics today but I'm yet to try any questions, just did a C2 Past paper and only got 54/72 so I'm going to go and learn what I didn't get. Then go back to learning bio...I also have geography and all my A2's....I think I need help
Just got back from my friends place. Gonna do a bio unit 2 paper since my exam is on Tuesday.

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks, i needed that :laugh:

Latest

Trending

Trending