Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    has anyone completed the jefferies' test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefrench)
    Few questions: for those who got JP AM online test, when did you apply ?

Anyone heard from blackrock, fidelity, M&G or man ? Are AM usually longer to respond ?
    No, MAN will get back to people after the closing date for video interviews....

Many have done the M&G v interviews and awaiting next stage...

I have no heard a thing from Fidelity; I have a question what does your status for Fidelity state exactly (as I have experienced an issue with that particular applicant system before).

ReputationRep:
    Few questions: for those who got JP AM online test, when did you apply ? Anyone heard from blackrock, fidelity, M&G or man ? Are AM usually longer to respond ?
    (Original post by enterunsername)
    I have no heard a thing from Fidelity; I have a question what does your status for Fidelity state exactly (as I have experienced an issue with that particular applicant system before).
    In terms of Fidelity, I completed the 3 initial tests they make you do before completing the actual application. I then had a technical problem where 'the start test' button still showed but they then fixed it. I guess I passed the tests as I was able to complete the application form. It currently says that it'll be processed shortly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    tests for jefferies, does this mean I've passed the screening? And anybody else on Citi's "talent database" does it mean if you pass the test you have a sure interview?
    unfortunately not, you get screened again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquid Gold.)
    unfortunately not, you get screened again
    do you refer to the jefferies question or citi one

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a contact at Citi ?

Or know a way to get hold of the recruitment team ? (they aren't answering any of their emails at all!)

ReputationRep:
    Any idea how many make it to video stage?
    I sat mien last week and wish November would come sooner now!

(Original post by enterunsername)
    No, MAN will get back to people after the closing date for video interviews....Many have done the M&G v interviews and awaiting next stage...I have no heard a thing from Fidelity; I have a question what does your status for Fidelity state exactly (as I have experienced an issue with that particular applicant system before).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spyrogyra)
    Do Morgan Stanley reject you fairly quickly after the tests if you failed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Any news about this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackboard)
    Any idea how many make it to video stage?
    I sat mien last week and wish November would come sooner now!
    How long after sending your app did you get an invite to video interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daltohn)
    Anyone else got Blackstone interview?

What division was this and when did you apply? Also did they email you or did you have to go directly on the site ?

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard back from BAML post SJT?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else get an email from UBS saying IBD grad is full, and asking to transfer app to summer IBD?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate992)
    Did anyone else get an email from UBS saying IBD grad is full, and asking to transfer app to summer IBD?
    I did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessicaPearson)
    Has anybody heard back from BAML post SJT?
    Yes, I have an "informal call" tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rejected from Citi after the "you passed the test" message

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been able to do the JPM AM test? I get an error when I try to access my application in the portal...

ReputationRep:
    And for those of you that got transferred from UBS grad to UBS internship, what does your application status say and how do you interpret it? Mine says Interviews/ Assessment in progress, but no idea what that means

ReputationRep:
    Rejected from Citi after the "you passed the test" message
    Merde, when did you apply ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tarmangue)
    And for those of you that got transferred from UBS grad to UBS internship, what does your application status say and how do you interpret it? Mine says Interviews/ Assessment in progress, but no idea what that means
    My status is same as yours! If it was a reject, they wouldn't have bothered transferring apps from one program to another, so that's good news for us. However, they could be filtering apps once more I guess before sending interview invites (a bit unlikely given the status, but possible)...

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, for those of you who applied to BNP: what do you think of the test? Easier compared to the SHL of other banks? Because it was my first application (gonna fill the others in a few days), and would like to know what to expect from the other online tests (BoA for instance)

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 3, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.