Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Woah! You would definitely be on the first page then! That's anything around between 120-220 or something points you've missed out on.

:rofl: @ the notion of these people having more food than us. I'm adding that site to my block list now :hmmm: :p:

There aren't many cool people on this page. I'm having to jazz it up all by myself :cool: :p: :rock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laevis)
    Woah! You would definitely be on the first page then! That's anything around between 120-220 or something points you've missed out on.

:rofl: @ the notion of these people having more food than us. I'm adding that site to my block list now :hmmm: :p:

There aren't many cool people on this page. I'm having to jazz it up all by myself :cool: :p: :rock:
    Shameful

I think they should give me 220 points, so i can go on page 1

I'll let them off, as i don't like rice, so the less here near me, the better :p:

Thanks for the reppage, i tried to rep you back, but i have already repped someone apparently, will do it tomorrow, either before or after i have to(/don't have to) eat my hat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Andrew.)
    Shameful

I think they should give me 220 points, so i can go on page 1

I'll let them off, as i don't like rice, so the less here near me, the better :p:

Thanks for the reppage, i tried to rep you back, but i have already repped someone apparently, will do it tomorrow, either before or after i have to(/don't have to) eat my hat.
    You start a petition to gain you those points, and i'll sign. :p:

And i don't really like rice either ;no; Bet they do, though! Good for them.

You're welcome. Make a deal with you: If Distin & Bentley score more than 8 points combined, then you don't rep me and i'll give you some salt for that hat. If they do, then we all dance like this lovely elephant :elefant:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laevis)
    You start a petition to gain you those points, and i'll sign. :p:

And i don't really like rice either ;no; Bet they do, though! Good for them.

You're welcome. Make a deal with you: If Distin & Bentley score more than 8 points combined, then you don't rep me and i'll give you some salt for that hat. If they do, then we all dance like this lovely elephant :elefant:
    Petition is on it's way to being complete, just got to make some names up, then you can sign it

Sounds like a good deal to me, :cheers:

:five:

ReputationRep:
    Sunderland score. Just lost two clean sheet bonuses.

ReputationRep:
    Same here. Well, one clean sheet. I'm still trying to think of what transfers to do. Do i back Laursen now? I mean, surely he can't score again :eek:

ReputationRep:
    No good score today, i can't see pompey coming back now, they are ****.

Santa Claus, i hope he does well :hmmm:

Im keeping LAursen in, he is bound to get going again.

ReputationRep:
    I'll probably transfer Laursen in for Bouma and one of Elano/Petrov/Barry for Fabregas. Still pondering that one, though.

Bentley will score me a hat trick later today. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Here's to hoping he does..

I might get rid of Berbatrough, for Adebayor.

ReputationRep:
    I have both, and Tevez. Happy with my attack. Berbatov's at home to Sunderland next week, i'm sure he'll do well. Fulham are hardly tough opposition either, though.

ReputationRep:
    True, i keep forgetting to look at the fixtures.

Impatient me

ReputationRep:
    Heh

I'll just take out Reina and put in James. Might make that a permanent change. And then i'll take out Bouma and put in Laursen the following week.

Liverpool v Villa
    Portsmouth v Derby

ReputationRep:
    I'm also happy with strikers. Have Santa Cruz, Tevez and Bent, but usually play two upfront so Bent drops to bench(though he got me a handy 5 points yesterday).

Need to find a way to seperate between Lescott and Vidic. Ruled out Laursen because of his fixtures but can't seperate those two.

ReputationRep:
    Vidic has to score some time soon. Right?! He got quite a few last season.

ReputationRep:
    Bye bye Benjani i think

ReputationRep:
    He is still in your squad?

Damn, should have gone ages ago :p:

ReputationRep:
    I know, i know but i couldnt afford anyone else! But im gonna get rid of Gerrard and bring in Cahill and then get rid of Benjani and get Anelka.

Ive just been trying it out to see if i ave enough money to do that and is something not working with the play values calculator thing? Is it just because matches are still being played? Its just that i paid 6.1 for Benjani and it says his value is now 6.3 but when i drop him to get a transfer its only giving me 6.1 back?

ReputationRep:
    You only get 50% of whatever increase is made I think. Although don't quote me on that. I have several players like that. I brought Green when he was 4.7 or 8 and despite the fact he is now 5.3 his value is at 5 for me. I got rid of Benjani last week for Ashley Young. That paid off well. I think Pompey will suffer in the ACN period as they lose 3 or 4 players. Unlike Chelsea they don't have the likes of Ballack, Cole and Makelele to fill in. That's why I dropped Big Sol anyway

ReputationRep:
    i have 102 so far. Provisional.

I was hoping for a David James clean sheet, and a Kranjcar goal, but have been denied my happiness for another week :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    i need 3 points from Bentley to get 100

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.