ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skylightflower)
    104, 056
    (Original post by BurdMan)
    Hi, can we please have some edits opn your latest posts please, as they are the incorrect number?
    Thanks.

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    yeah :erm: I might inherit my mum's phone as well (the same as mine but not bashed up and it has a nice case which i might steal too :rofl:)ah ok, that looks really cool nah not that I'm aware of :sigh:
    I think I've done that now - sorry :erm:
    Awesome, so you may get a better Galaxy S4 mini? That's a good result
    Yeah, see if you can get that case as that'll avoid any damage happening to the phone in future and your mum won't need it if she doesn't get another S4 mini

Ok thanks!

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Awesome, so you may get a better Galaxy S4 mini? That's a good result
    Yeah, see if you can get that case as that'll avoid any damage happening to the phone in future and your mum won't need it if she doesn't get another S4 mini
    Ok thanks!
    yep tis :mmm:
    yeah! I think she's getting my Dad's old s5/6 cant remember which one it is now, my Dad just got the s7 and dude it is awesome np 104,077
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    yep tis :mmm:
    yeah! I think she's getting my Dad's old s5/6 cant remember which one it is now, my Dad just got the s7 and dude it is awesome np 104,077
    Awesome, so basically your Dad is getting the S7, and everyone else then gets a phone upgrade? Cool
    That's a bit like what happened when my Dad needed a new phone - he was getting the ZTE Blade 3, which seemed to outspec my Galaxy Ace Plus smartphone that I had previously.
    So I got the ZTE, my Mum had my Ace Plus, and my Dad had my Mum's old phone - a Samsung Jet S8000.
    What a mistake - the ZTE Blade 3 was a nightmare to use! Apps that ran OK on the Ace Plus... struggled on the ZTE. Things that struggled on the Ace Plus were a complete failure on the ZTE. In the end, after less than 6 months, I had enough and spent £380 on my S4.
    Then, when my Dad's Samsung S8000 broke, he got the ZTE that I hated. And that is how it is at the moment....
    I wonder what will happen with the next phone-musical chairs that will inevitably happen?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.