The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sorry for TMI but I just had diarrhoea and my next door neighbour must have heard everything cos her door was open. :shot: :cry2: :cry2: WHY GOD DO YOU DO THIS TO ME
Original post by IrrationalRoot
Nah any amount of teaching/lecturing is definitely a no, not prepared to do that. I'll just worry about getting a job when the time comes...
I wouldn't do peer tutoring or stuff like that either. But how is it anyway? What do you do as a peer tutor, is it tutoring 1st years because I haven't heard of any such peer tutoring (apart from from you) unless the guys who help out in our analysis classes count?

Yeah you should definitely sign up for some writing stuff. I still can't fathom how someone can be so good at both English and Maths, but there you go. Despite almost getting full UMS in GCSE English too, I hated it, struggled with it and was generally just very bad at it. Somehow you can just about get away with a very mathematical approach to English at GCSE level lol (with a lot of stress/luck to go with it). From what you said I'm wondering why you even chose to do Maths over English in the first place?

It's fine when people actually ask questions. Boring when they often don't. Yeah, we are just the guys who help in analysis classes.

Well I'm not good at maths, not naturally. I like writing; I don't like English Lit that much though. Enough to do it at A level but that's about it.
I got to try on my wedding dress today for the first time. I felt like a princess :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:hide:

Hah yep
Been an alright day, though I overslept this morning.

Going out tonight with friends, haven't seen a few for awhile so it'll be a nice catch-up. No idea why I bother putting effort into my appearance but, hey-ho, I might at least get loo...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
inside joke :tongue:
:dontknow:
Have a nice evening anyway :smile:

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
x

Pls BoatForAGoat :grouphugs: We are here for you :jumphug:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
inside joke :tongue:
:dontknow:

Huh?
Disgusted!
Absolutely disgusted!
Some men are just eugh! They need to be locked away forever!
Some men just are awful people! Im shocked!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Disgusted!
Absolutely disgusted!
Some men are just eugh! They need to be locked away forever!
Some men just are awful people! Im shocked!

Couldnt agree more with ya there.

:hugs:
**** you all, who have ignored me, like i get ignored in life so much now thats its the fricken norm. :colonhash: Being ignored shouldnt be someone fricken norm.

I only have a very small special few who never ignore me in my life and they know who they are. :redface:

Spoiler

Original post by Bluebutterfly310
**** you all, who have ignored me, like i get ignored in life so much now thats its the fricken norm. :colonhash: Being ignored shouldnt be someone fricken norm.

I only have a very small special few who never ignore me in my life and they know who they are. :redface:

Spoiler

Hope it all improves fast :yy:
Original post by MrDystopia
Hope it all improves fast :yy:

Thank you but doubt it tbh.
Reply 4072
meme-is-love-meme-is-life.jpg
Thank you but doubt it tbh.

I'm sure it can. The fact you have a few you can trust is sign enough that you have people to depend on.
I'm sure it can. The fact you have a few you can trust is sign enough that you have people to depend on.

You more faith than i do and yea i guess so. :/
You more faith than i do and yea i guess so. :/

It pays to have some faith. You yourself said these are people to rely on so it's something to hold on to moving forward :smile:
It pays to have some faith. You yourself said these are people to rely on so it's something to hold on to moving forward :smile:

Yea true. But what if all the people i can rely on are online and/or live far away though? ?
Yea true. But what if all the people i can rely on are online and/or live far away though? ?

They're all still friends, and given the wonders of technology it's incredibly easy to keep in contact. That combined with trying to find folks you get on with in person means there's never a shortage of people out there for any of us to turn to.
They're all still friends, and given the wonders of technology it's incredibly easy to keep in contact. That combined with trying to find folks you get on with in person means there's never a shortage of people out there for any of us to turn to.

True and that sure is a good thing, Tbh with ya people in person tend to avoid me and that :/
True and that sure is a good thing, Tbh with ya people in person tend to avoid me and that :/

To be fair I think we all have people who avoid us, and vice versa people we avoid ourselves. There's always going to be people like that but similarly there's going to be people who will flock to you :]

Latest