Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Whatever. Abel is mine, everyone knows I am with Abel! There is a reason he is my avatar and signiture

ReputationRep:
    Really Aiko, Having been with Abel for 500 years, I think it is long enough really. WE know that Aiko is Older than Alex, and we know that Aiko is 800 therefore Alex can not be 900!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Atherilia)
    Whatever. Abel is mine, everyone knows I am with Abel! There is a reason he is my avatar and signiture
    Unrequited love is harsh. We know Alex/Abel has his eyes on Okaasan for a while, but has lately taken an interest in Cooro. :erm:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Really Aiko, Having been with Abel for 500 years, I think it is long enough really. WE know that Aiko is Older than Alex, and we know that Aiko is 800 therefore Alex can not be 900!
    His role as a spy has been a long one. Alex/Abel is older than me. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    He did a good job convincing you. :yes:

(Original post by Matisse)
    Would explain why he took his rejection into our family so badly. His vampire hunter role was nothing but a facade to rid of his identity crisis. :sadnod:
    Ooo! I wonder what Alex would say if he saw us unravelling his psyche. :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    If Alex were Abel then he would be Abel on my profile, but he isn't he is Viral! As he hasn't the heart to be Abel!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    Ooo! I wonder what Alex would say if he saw us unravelling his psyche. :teeth:

A man in conflict with his identity, if there ever was one. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    If Alex were Abel then he would be Abel on my profile, but he isn't he is Viral! As he hasn't the heart to be Abel!
    Now that we've revealed the truth for no adequately explained reason, I think it only prudent to change Alex to Abel in your profile. :yes:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    He possesses the ability to shape-shift, like most of us. His appearance will never be the same. He is Abel, though. :sadnod:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Until I read this, I had no idea what your avatar was meant to be. :o:

ReputationRep:
    We already know Alex has no Vampiric qualities and it is a fact that crusniks have vampiric qualities. there fore he can not be a crusnik threefore he can not be Abel.

ReputationRep:

A man in conflict with his identity, if there ever was one. :sadnod:
    Of course. Notice the bandage wrappings which he used in an attempt to hide his identity from others and himself. Truly a messed up piece of work.

I blame you and your prejudice against non-kag/vin/cara vampires. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Oh! There's a face! :giggle: I thought it was just pretty blue stripes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Its Abel only i don't have a sub so I can't use the pic I want to use :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Going to work now.

:ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Going to work now.

:ciao:
    Cya, bakara. :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Of course. Notice the bandage wrappings which he used in an attempt to hide his identity from others and himself. Truly a messed up piece of work.
    It only got progressively worse:

I blame you and your prejudice against non-kag/vin/cara vampires. :sad:
    My flat only has so much room. :sad:

See you, Kagu. Have a good day at work. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    If he could shapre shift why would he use bandages to hide his identity??
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    If he could shapre shift why would he use bandages to hide his identity??
    The bandages serve to symbolise his turmoil and disgust of who he is. If he were to simply shape-shift, it wouldn't be the same. :nah:

ReputationRep:
    The bandages serve to symbolise his turmoil and disgust of who he is. If he were to simply shape-shift, it wouldn't be the same. :nah:
    Abel doesn't use bandages! :sadnod:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.