ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    Results in! Got a 1st (A)
    most impressive, congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    Results in! Got a 1st (A)
    Loser :p:

Haha does that mean top quartile? That's all I understand - we don't really grade it like that (other than BSc year of course)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Loser :p:

Haha does that mean top quartile? That's all I understand - we don't really grade it like that (other than BSc year of course)
    well you get a grade for each coursework and a grade for exams separately. I got a 1st (A) in everything this year so I presume so, I've got all available points. Theres some funky point system thing with different points per grade and more for exams than coursework and they add together..idk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Locke)
    most impressive, congratulations!
    Thank you! Very chuffed. I worked pretty hard but broke my rib the day before the exam (LOL) and was in soo much pain oh my days.. I don't know if rib fractures are generally painful or I'm just a wimp but either way! So ayee that was distracting and hurt to write so I was worried

ReputationRep:
    Anyone watching/involved in the #meded discussion on Twitter? Lots of interesting points on clinical placements and how much students should be involved...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca-Sarah)
    Anyone watching/involved in the #meded discussion on Twitter? Lots of interesting points on clinical placements and how much students should be involved...
    I'm not but I remember getting an email a while back telling me to follow it shortly

ReputationRep:
    How do I follow that exactly? *complete twitter noob*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    If you search for #meded it should come up. Else find @nlafferty and click on #meded in her feed as I believe she's running it.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by lekky)
    :ditto:
    If you search for #meded it should come up. Else find @nlafferty and click on #meded in her feed as I believe she's running it.
    Ta

ReputationRep:
    ****s sake. I Get picked to do a pbl case presentation to the entire year. Why me? I don't believe their ****ing lies that it was the best presentation of that, if it was then I seriously worry for the med school for being able to be more boring than black and white slides.

FML

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RollerBall)
    Screw Beach Break, just come to Wales anyway. Best country EU.
    Love Wales, go camping in Pembrokeshire for a fortnight every summer.

ReputationRep:
    Does not like going past a parked copper on a duel carriage way (but it's a 30 >.<) accelerating through third. Wasn't expecting them to be there at this time of the night. They were just after a corner parked on my left so caught them in the last minute. They were already busy booking somebody else and I heel-toed down to second so was only doing ~35 when I went past them. Think I might have done something to my clutch though

That'll teach me for taking advantage of quiet night roads >.<
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    OSCE today :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Have fun! Hope it goes well.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    Have fun! Hope it goes well.
    Have fun? Are you kidding? It's quite a boring OSCE actually. 2x Consultation, Hip exam, Shoulder exam, Prescribing and Logbooks. No injections or X-rays :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Have fun? Are you kidding? It's quite a boring OSCE actually. 2x Consultation, Hip exam, Shoulder exam, Prescribing and Logbooks. No injections or X-rays :sad:
    OSCEs are fun :o:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Hygeia)
    OSCEs are fun :o:
    Yeah, you say that now yours are over :p: Glad things seemed to go okay for you though

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you say that now yours are over :p: Glad things seemed to go okay for you though
    I do get really stressed about them but I love the adrenaline rush and by the end of them, I'm usually enjoying them :yep:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2012
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.