Tom (125)
43.55%
planetearth
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
OMG noooooo Melody!!!!!!

She looked fine on you're fired, she was my favourite to win!!!!

She's perfect in every-way, it's not every day you see such a compassionate, energetic and empathetic person!!!!

What the hell did Tom do anyway? He's been in the losing team in every task except for one! I would have thought "Lord" Sugar should have got the message by now.
BenjyK
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Realistically its out of Helen and Jim to win, and Jim might just clinch it, he's recovered after that terrible week a few weeks ago.
username368993
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by U.S Lecce)
Have you never been to a pound shop?
Yes
MoMatrix
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think Susan should be fired next week. She can't be getting violated by contestants weekly.
Xenomorph v2.1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Melody looked fiiiinnne :sogood:

In a way I'm glad she's gone, I don't have to worry about getting a hard-on anymore whilst watching this show with the family

I personally don't know what she was doing here, probably just wanted the accomplishment of winning more than anything else to put on her CV.

From what I've been told by a certain businessman who's worked with her, she rakes in some serious money working with the heirs of arab sheikhs.

Anyway, Natasha just needs to piss the **** off. She looks like a mutant pig and talks like a pillock of a man.

Tom is probably one of the worst business candidate that's been on the show. I mean, what in the hell has he actually done? :facepalm2:

The guy needs to grow some balls, he's dominated by women and the guys probably think he has a vagina any way. People just want him in the final because he's likeable and this has turned into some popularity contest.

Susan to win, she's really smart and considering she's only a few years older than me she's been impressive on such a huge and intimidating platform.
TheSmithsIndeed
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Leave Tom alone !!!

I actually really like Susan.

Not too keen on Helen/Jim but I'm guessing Helen will win...
GooseNation
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So glad Natasha stayed in tonight; simply because it means that she is going to be completely and utterly exposed as the useless **** she is next week. I can't wait.
bufferz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Susan to go, her whineing voice and her "im only 21" bull****, combined with the fact she looks like someone belted her nose with the back of a spade, she's gotta go next...
-strawberry-
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by georgegabriel)
So glad Natasha stayed in tonight; simply because it means that she is going to be completely and utterly exposed as the useless **** she is next week. I can't wait.
Good point, I hadn't thought of that :lol: I hate her anyway lol.
sharmine
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i can't believe Melody has gone! but good ol'Alan was right...i couldn't see the two of them working together in the future. I think Helen is a potential winner now. Natasha and Tom are next to go i reckon.
my_username_rocks
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
natasha needs to go i hate the betch. "ohhh susan, operationally i'm better for this task", no love ur ****
Sumzz
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Natasha.....Just gooooooo
Lool
Jim was amazing today..hes back in my good books now and Susan gosh bless her and her funny statements however random and silly they may be
Xenomorph v2.1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Helen is just average but has had an incredibly good run.

I mean, this whole nonsense about her pitching and securing big orders as if it's down to her.

No it isn't :facepalm2: That is not how business works. The product sells itself, if it's something they like it can be presented by anyone as long as it's not horrifically bad.
Nobody, NOBODY is good enough to make a big order out of a piece of 'tut' as Sugar would say.

Doesn't take much to sell big orders of a good product, as long as the pitch is decent they only care about the product and will buy it regardless.

Helen is just a glorified secretary, efficient, organised, logical, well presented...but if she really had something special she would've achieved more than just being an assistant.
Dirac Delta Function
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Natasha is useless. She is worse, in fact, she is counter-productive.
my_username_rocks
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ied-woman.html

LOL
Florrick
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sir Alan was slightly nasty to Melody when he said what did you do at 13? Sell milk?

It wasn't funny, just distasteful.
GooseNation
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Tom to win
moorside
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by georgegabriel)
Tom to win
He's a nice guy, but a crap contestant.
moorside
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm sad Melody has gone.
Xenomorph v2.1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Florrick)
Sir Alan was slightly nasty to Melody when he said what did you do at 13? Sell milk?

It wasn't funny, just distasteful.
True.
Especially considering he is so quick to mention how young he was (16?) when he got into business.

But this isn't really a business show as much as it is an entertainment show.

I just watch it for the ridiculous clownish behaviour and the funny one-liners.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (26)
50%
No - but I will (1)
1.92%
No - I don't want to (1)
1.92%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (24)
46.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise