Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Yet a f***** again our glorious manager has not sent the team out onto the pitch ready for such a HUGE game....

Wenger out.

ReputationRep:
    The first half encapsulates everything wrong with modern Arsenal: Loads of possession, abject rank defending and too many 'big' players that haven't turned up.

Özil may as well be subbed he's been so ineffective, Ramsey hasn't turned up yet and Giroud is poor.

If we lose I expect nothing less than Wenger's resignation on Gazidis' desk tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Giroud and Ramsey are being man marked out of the game. But Wenger can't see that.

Arteta needs to step up and take it forward.

So far Bruce's game plan is working - if they had skilled forwards or a winger they'd win this 4 or 5 -1

We need a bit of luck, skill or another hull error - which we shouldn't do given our budget and managers wages.

I can't believe the board could be happy with these performances - Wenger will say the 2nd goal was offside but again thats just hiding the truth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by what is this)
    The first half encapsulates everything wrong with modern Arsenal: Loads of possession, abject rank defending and too many 'big' players that haven't turned up.

Özil may as well be subbed he's been so ineffective, Ramsey hasn't turned up yet and Giroud is poor.

If we lose I expect nothing less than Wenger's resignation on Gazidis' desk tomorrow.
    to be replaced by who though?

Malky Mackay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heiljoe)
    to be replaced by who though?

Malky Mackay?
    David Moyes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just keep getting images of the bus in my head! OH ARSENAL, y u do this?! :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ffs what is Tets doing playing so deep when Ramsey is being man marked to death.

We need him to drive forward, or sub him off for Wilshere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)
    David Moyes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    not sure if srs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peggles_*)
    I just keep getting images of the bus in my head! OH ARSENAL, y u do this?! :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    are you really going to kill yourself or was you just joking?

i think prodigy already has:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by what is this)
    Ffs what is Tets doing playing so deep when Ramsey is being man marked to death.

We need him to drive forward, or sub him off for Wilshere.
    like against villa?

then hull to score 3 on the counter :coma:

ReputationRep:
    are you really going to kill yourself or was you just joking?

i think prodigy already has:confused:
    Nah, I won't but I'll drink, A LOT to make myself feel better!!

I think Kruz might be dead though!!

ReputationRep:
    ok wheres that eeeeeeeeeediot that said im wrong that Huddlestone would run the midfield????

where you at son?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    like against villa?

then hull to score 3 on the counter :coma:
    We need to risk conceding and actually try attacking as opposed to playing crappy side passing Wenger ball for the rest of the game.

Can't believe we've made to tactical adjustments.

ReputationRep:
    I'm curious to know what should happen to Arsene were we to lose come the end of the match?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    cant wait to see Claude on Arsenal Fan TV if we lose :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Good to see Jack warming up. We also need to go 2 up top since Ozil is useless and Giroud can't do jack all by himself.

ReputationRep:
    Ref Bottled it

so ****ing blatant, **** off

ReputationRep:
    huddlestone running the game.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Damn penalty!!

ReputationRep:
    Penalty all day long ffs.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.