Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Am I allowed to know your band name? :lol:

You said you could only play one song from start to end - so how do you play at gigs? :lol:

I thought sweeping was quite fun, but it's gonna need quite a bit of practice before I can get it really really fast

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Heyyy people

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Charlotte15)
    Heyyy people

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hello

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Ok, just saw the video. Without the torpedo spin that Aomine did it looks no where near as cool :lol:
    This ones a bit more like that http://youtu.be/a6QKy8KJVQY?t=1m21s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    This ones a bit more like that http://youtu.be/a6QKy8KJVQY?t=1m21s
    Ok, that one's pretty impressive, but now I'd love to see a huge high arching shot like Midorima's :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Ok, that one's pretty impressive, but now I'd love to see a huge high arching shot like Midorima's :lol:
    Not quite Midorima but he has the same confidence:lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E0zAT9fNkY

ReputationRep:
    Not quite Midorima but he has the same confidence:lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E0zAT9fNkY
    He didn't turn around and start walking back before the shot landed though :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    He didn't turn around and start walking back before the shot landed though :lol:
    He missed the original shot so Ginobili is definitely Kuroko http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYcnMVwV3-4

ReputationRep:
    He missed the original shot so Ginobili is definitely Kuroko http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYcnMVwV3-4
    Haha that pass was actually pretty sick!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Haha that pass was actually pretty sick!
    Can you please tell me where the animr of kuroko is on? Has the emp's xxxxx been revealed? Forgive me if you havent read the manga. Kept it spoiler free

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheNoobishKnight)
    Can you please tell me where the animr of kuroko is on? Has the emp's xxxxx been revealed? Forgive me if you havent read the manga. Kept it spoiler free

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Read the manga. The anime is currently on:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    season 2 has finished airing, and it ended with Seirin vs Yosen (Murasakibara's team). Season 3 is due to come out in Jan, so I've heard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Read the manga. The anime is currently on:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    season 2 has finished airing, and it ended with Seirin vs Yosen (Murasakibara's team). Season 3 is due to come out in Jan, so I've heard
    I've pretty much forget the team and everyone inside of them -_-.
    I know the guy you are talking about is one of the GoM though purple guy. It think. This is why I hate when I don't read a manga for long since GCSE English exam lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Can't access YouTube now, it's blocked so I have to wait until 9 :cry:

I am, yes, and I think it's going to take me a at least a year until I can play it at performance standard I think I'm learning it quite quickly though; I only started playing the guitar about a month and a half ago.

Did you notice the backing track in the actual song after listening to it? Now that I'm aware of how many sounds I miss when I listen to music, I'm always trying to listen out for them - drums have been something I often took for granted :lol:
    Don't worry I'm sure you'll master it in time:yes:
    Yeah, I'm paying attention to the backing track I feel elevated. I'm going to try and use my new powers for good!

(Original post by The Financier)
    The violin is quite a neglected instrument nowadays which is a shame I think the only time I heard one on a top 40 tune recently was Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding's Outside.

She's doesn't seem to be coming to the UK on her tour...
    Last ones were November 6&7 last month: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsey...2014/2015_Tour
    Although it's not officially announced yet, I heard she is doing another Europe Tour next year! :cool:
    (Original post by _Charlotte15)
    Heyyy people

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hola!

ReputationRep:
    He just needs to be shorter and dye his hair ice blue But that was such a cool pass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JustaDreamer)
    He just needs to be shorter and dye his hair ice blue But that was such a cool pass.
    Drowning in tears from watching Clannad yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    Drowning in tears from watching Clannad yet?
    Finished Future Diary, it's pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    Finished Future Diary, it's pretty good.
    My friend actually spoiled the story for me after I asked him to, but that was before I found out I had to watch it for Anime Secret Santa :lol:

I don't actually remember too much though... but I'll start it when I'm on holiday

Breaking up on the 12th - how about you guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    My friend actually spoiled the story for me after I asked him to, but that was before I found out I had to watch it for Anime Secret Santa :lol:

I don't actually remember too much though... but I'll start it when I'm on holiday

It becomes rather weird towards the end:lol:

19th for me:emo:

ReputationRep:
    It becomes rather weird towards the end:lol:

19th for me:emo:
    19th?! Really?! Man that's so late That's basically Christmas Day...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)

Anime Secret Santa???:eek:

I break up on the 18th but since I all my frees are on Wednesday, I break up on the 16th:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bude8)
    19th?! Really?! Man that's so late That's basically Christmas Day...
    How long do you get off for Christmas holidays then?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.