Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    I thought everyone needed some kind of work experience to put on their personal statement? I read an article about the main thing unis look out for on personal statements is experience and travelling :confused: Nah not looking at oxbridge, but still some Russell groups. Looking at Cardiff, East Anglia, Liverpool, Swansea, Kent, Sussex You?
    I'm not too bothered; all the dental schools are great: you become a dentist at the end of them all so doesn't really matter that much

I'll just apply to where my strengths are for the admission process really! Some put more emphasis on other stuff

I think they meant experience as in general experience? A lot of people I know got into RG universities with no work experience in the past couple of years! :eek:

Depends on the course, I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SSAA9)
    Can anyone please help me with my english language? we are about to do our CA soon and our teacher left us few weeks ago, so basically I'm stuck and don't know how to get into the top bands ����������
    Poll
    Who is your favourite TV detective?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.