The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So....i didn't do any of the chemistry stuff - just spent ages trying to learn D1 definitions which I still haven't learnt....

Going to finish reviewing Mass Transport now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay so I finished the paper for bio unit 2 and then had dinner. Just finished marking it and got an A of 60/80 but am not very happy with it cos I want to bank more marks for my A2 so I'll go through my notes once again tomorrow. Right now I'm done for the night, I'll just read my book for abit and then go to bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I've got Cold War tomorrow and I'm struggling somewhat

Please motivate me!!!!!!!
I didn't finish reviewing Mass Transport but I'm so incredibly tired and I need to get up at 2 am tomorrow so I'm gonna start getting read for bed now.

Probs gonna skip history tomorrow because I cba and revise for biology. Or maybe Maths idk.

Also I'm getting slightly peeved at all the random people asking for motivation - GO AND FIND IT SOMEWHERE ELSE WE HAVEN'T GOT ANY HERE. K?

Sorry. Just seen so many random people popping up over the last 2 days asking - like, we can't help you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I've got Cold War tomorrow and I'm struggling somewhat

Please motivate me!!!!!!!
Second M1 paper done :smile: I think I have enough faith in the suvat equations now, I didn't trust them before. Today I think I'll finish off with a C3 paper, haven't done one of those in a while.
Original post by nomophobia

Also I'm getting slightly peeved at all the random people asking for motivation - GO AND FIND IT SOMEWHERE ELSE WE HAVEN'T GOT ANY HERE. K?

Sorry. Just seen so many random people popping up over the last 2 days asking - like, we can't help you.

Have some motivation:

:wink:
Reply 4087
Did some bio questions after my c2 paper. I still haven't even looked at half the course, but I plan to go over some of it now! And then the rest tomorrow, good luck everyone! ❤️
Reply 4088
i legit busted out some unreal power. just did two core 3 papers back to back! though I feel like a slug am still gonna do the ms1b paper atleast.

Spoiler

Reply 4089
Original post by Zacken
Have some motivation:

:wink:

how did you take the photo with no hands?
Reply 4090
65/75 S1 jan 13 and got some notes condensed for F583. I actually need a kick up the backside
Reply 4091
Original post by Guls
i legit busted out some unreal power. just did two core 3 papers back to back! though I feel like a slug am still gonna do the ms1b paper atleast.

Spoiler

The force is strong with this one :wink::biggrin:
Reply 4092
Plan is to go and start learning all the bio that I don't know (for tomorrow's exam), I think there's 4 topics to learn and 4 to recap 😊
havent had much internet access for a few days, still been revising (had some papers saved/printed luckily)
Biology 2 tomorrow afternoon, then M1 the morning after.
going to finish blitzing through the biology 2 theory, then blitz through June 2013 and June 2014 (the R papers) - hopefully finishing by 1

then finish the M1 June 2013 R paper (and if i can do the June 2014 R paper) and go to tutor
after tutor i'll be focusing on Biology Unit 2.
after the exam tomorrow going to blitz M1 vectors then do as many papers as i can before sleeping tomorrow.
Blitzing theory done, only thing im a little iffy on i think is plant cell structure.

going to blitz June 2013 (R) now for Biology Unit 2.
Gonna review health and clinical studies for psychology
59/80 on June 2013 R Biology Unit 2
going to grab lunch then blitz through another Unit 2 paper (June 2014 R)
Original post by Thomith
59/80 on June 2013 R Biology Unit 2
going to grab lunch then blitz through another Unit 2 paper (June 2014 R)

What exam board are you doing? Also is this exam your retake? Good luck f9r your revision
I will be cramming for my Biology Paper 2 which is tomorrow at 2PM.
Okay started off the day couple of hours ago revising transition metal reactions, then had a driving lesson. Bout to do a F215 paper! M1 EXAM IN TWO DAYS HOLY CRAP. Other than that, we're all goooood.

Latest