Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Arsenal Society VIII Watch

Announcements
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_Lawton)
    Lol @ chelsea another competition they're out of!
    And both penalty misses were by our old players. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    My Chelsea supporting mate said to me yesterday "Arsenal are only going to win the Carling Cup, Chelsea will win the FA Cup."

Oops. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    The British Air Defence Radar Force have issued an alert for an unidentified alien object propelling its way over Hammersmith & Fulham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcusmerehay)
    The British Air Defence Radar Force have issued an alert for an unidentified alien object propelling its way over Hammersmith & Fulham.
    It seems to be propelled by douchepower

ReputationRep:
    I will be going to the game tomorrow because a mate has a flat overlooking the ground. BOOM!

ReputationRep:
    I almost celebrated as much for Cashley's miss as I did for AA23's against Barca.

ReputationRep:
    Djourou is doubtful for tomorrow (back strain) so Squillaci will start.

Djourou is doubtful for tomorrow (back strain) so Squillaci will start.
      Wenger said he's going to rest Koscielny, because the latter 'felt very tired' after the Barca game. Does this mean Miquel is finally going to start, then?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Abiraleft)
      Wenger said he's going to rest Koscielny, because the latter 'felt very tired' after the Barca game. Does this mean Miquel is finally going to start, then?
      Really? Wow.

Unless he starts Sagna in CB with Eboue RB.

Would love to see Miquel or Hajrovic brought into the squad though.

Really? Wow.

Unless he starts Sagna in CB with Eboue RB.

Would love to see Miquel or Hajrovic brought into the squad though.
        That's what it says here - though perhaps Djourou's injury will change things. :dontknow:

I'd also like to see a youngster get a chance. Though it could also be a springboard to recovery for Vermaelen, if he's fit...

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Abiraleft)
        That's what it says here - though perhaps Djourou's injury will change things. :dontknow:

I'd also like to see a youngster get a chance. Though it could also be a springboard to recovery for Vermaelen, if he's fit...
        But in that same article it also says Djourou is responding well to the back treatment, and Wenger's said since then that he's much better than originally thought. This inclines me to believe Djourou and Squillaci will start, as generally Squillaci isn't as much of a liability when playing alongside Djourou.

Sagna at right back, probably Gibbs at left back. I'm guessing Bendtner, Chamakh, Arshavin up front (Bendtner and Arshavin will have gotten a huge boost from being involved in the win on Wednesday, while still being fresh due to not starting, and Chamakh has barely played recently so will hopefully be super fresh!).

The only question is midfield - I'm guessing Denilson and Rosicky, with Song at the back as he was taken off early against Barca so shouldn't be as knackered.

Walcott and Fab definitely on the bench just in case.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Szczesny on Twitter)
        Is it a plane? Is it an aeroplane? No, its just ashley throwing chelsea out of the fa cup
        Man, he really hates cashley. ****in' awesome. :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
        I saw that one. What a LAD.

ReputationRep:
        proper nutter.... i like it :sexface: about a while before he starts pisssing on the pitch

ReputationRep:
        Or hiding peoples' boots on the crossbar. :mmm:

:adore: Szczesny. That's a proper WUM.

ReputationRep:
          is it a plane? is it an aeorplane? WUM Fail tbh

ReputationRep:
          And to think some of you were moaning about Evra's comments. I don't particularly like Ashley Cole but Sczerjwejny has proved himself to be a real **** on twitter.

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Mastermind`)
          And to think some of you were moaning about Evra's comments. I don't particularly like Ashley Cole but Sczerjwejny has proved himself to be a real **** on twitter.
          He is a legend :rofl:

ReputationRep:
          (Original post by Mastermind`)
          IT'S JUST BANTAH! :ahee:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
        Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
        Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.