The Arsenal Society VIII Watch

This discussion is closed.
alex_hk90
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Pete_Lawton)
Lol @ chelsea another competition they're out of!
And both penalty misses were by our old players. :teehee:
marcusmerehay
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My Chelsea supporting mate said to me yesterday "Arsenal are only going to win the Carling Cup, Chelsea will win the FA Cup."

Oops. :mmm:
marcusmerehay
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The British Air Defence Radar Force have issued an alert for an unidentified alien object propelling its way over Hammersmith & Fulham.
antonfigo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by marcusmerehay)
The British Air Defence Radar Force have issued an alert for an unidentified alien object propelling its way over Hammersmith & Fulham.
It seems to be propelled by douchepower
GunnerMT
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I will be going to the game tomorrow because a mate has a flat overlooking the ground. BOOM!
Hantheman
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I almost celebrated as much for Cashley's miss as I did for AA23's against Barca.
marcusmerehay
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Djourou is doubtful for tomorrow (back strain) so Squillaci will start.
ahq
Report 8 years ago
Djourou is doubtful for tomorrow (back strain) so Squillaci will start.
Wenger said he's going to rest Koscielny, because the latter 'felt very tired' after the Barca game. Does this mean Miquel is finally going to start, then?
marcusmerehay
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Abiraleft)
Wenger said he's going to rest Koscielny, because the latter 'felt very tired' after the Barca game. Does this mean Miquel is finally going to start, then?
Really? Wow.

Unless he starts Sagna in CB with Eboue RB.

Would love to see Miquel or Hajrovic brought into the squad though.
ahq
Report 8 years ago
Really? Wow.

Unless he starts Sagna in CB with Eboue RB.

Would love to see Miquel or Hajrovic brought into the squad though.
That's what it says here - though perhaps Djourou's injury will change things. :dontknow:

I'd also like to see a youngster get a chance. Though it could also be a springboard to recovery for Vermaelen, if he's fit...
wiggles
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Abiraleft)
That's what it says here - though perhaps Djourou's injury will change things. :dontknow:

I'd also like to see a youngster get a chance. Though it could also be a springboard to recovery for Vermaelen, if he's fit...
But in that same article it also says Djourou is responding well to the back treatment, and Wenger's said since then that he's much better than originally thought. This inclines me to believe Djourou and Squillaci will start, as generally Squillaci isn't as much of a liability when playing alongside Djourou.

Sagna at right back, probably Gibbs at left back. I'm guessing Bendtner, Chamakh, Arshavin up front (Bendtner and Arshavin will have gotten a huge boost from being involved in the win on Wednesday, while still being fresh due to not starting, and Chamakh has barely played recently so will hopefully be super fresh!).

The only question is midfield - I'm guessing Denilson and Rosicky, with Song at the back as he was taken off early against Barca so shouldn't be as knackered.

Walcott and Fab definitely on the bench just in case.
Overmars
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Szczesny on Twitter)
Is it a plane? Is it an aeroplane? No, its just ashley throwing chelsea out of the fa cup
Man, he really hates cashley. ****in' awesome. :toofunny:
marcusmerehay
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I saw that one. What a LAD.
antonfigo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
proper nutter.... i like it :sexface: about a while before he starts pisssing on the pitch
marcusmerehay
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Or hiding peoples' boots on the crossbar. :mmm:
ahq
Report 8 years ago
:adore: Szczesny. That's a proper WUM.
AndersonsBentFoot
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
is it a plane? is it an aeorplane? WUM Fail tbh
Mastermind`
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
And to think some of you were moaning about Evra's comments. I don't particularly like Ashley Cole but Sczerjwejny has proved himself to be a real **** on twitter.
Faith01
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mastermind`)
And to think some of you were moaning about Evra's comments. I don't particularly like Ashley Cole but Sczerjwejny has proved himself to be a real **** on twitter.
He is a legend :rofl:
The Question
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mastermind`)
IT'S JUST BANTAH! :ahee:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.22%
They might tell the bully (34)
9.44%
I don't think they'd understand (55)
15.28%
It might lead to more bullying (139)
38.61%
There's nothing they could do (106)
29.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise