?
Report 7 years ago
I LOVE TOM!!! woooo!!
buzz123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I liked melody but think its time she went. Think Jim has really pulled it back and definately played into his hands that Helen had a really bad week. Natasha was cringeworthy, way out of her depth
angryvivo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I believe Susan will make it to the final but maybe she came up short as her website/twitter says she won't reveal anything until the final-because she can't under the apprentice contract until she has been fired!!!!

And that dog Natasha has to leave.
passthedutchie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by moorside)
He's a nice guy, but a crap contestant.
Note what Lord Sugar said just now in the boardroom: on paper, Tom is perfect. LS is not looking for a sales person. He's looking for someone with initiative. Actually Tom and Susan are the only ones that fit that mould. Since Helen was lost for words when pinned down on the "assistent" thing. Jim can sell. But can he be trusted? And did either Helen or Jim ever run a business?

Also, i got the impression that next week's clip showed Tom as PM. And interestingly, he sat to the right hand side of LS. And LS pointed to the LEFT. Indicating Tom might have WON as PM. Now, that would put him firmly in the spotlight.

Xenomorph got Helen spot on: the best organizer ever, does that make her an entrepreneur? Tom actually got more "entrepreneur" in him than Helen IMO. And LS knows that. Tom just has to come up with the goods. Soon.
Kage
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I hated Melody. I'm glad shes gone
TheSownRose
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This is bad...

I actually understand what Melody does.
GooseNation
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by moorside)
He's a nice guy, but a crap contestant.
Nah he's not a crap contestant. He's my dark horse to win. Just got a feeling he's just what Lord Sugar is looking for. Their business would be 50% business-savvy (Sugar), 50% sheer innovation and ideas (Tom). Could really work.

Helen brings nothing to the table in terms of running a business.

Susie has a shout but needs to be more assertive if she is going to go much further.

Jim is a shrewd candidate, I really really like him but I'm just not sure if he totally fits the mould as effectively an entrepreneur.

Not even going to say anything about that ****heap Natasha.
delasandro
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Susan wins according to someone on this thread (or a similar thread) at the start of the series.. they said this like 2-3 weeks in when Susan was getting shown up and embarassed so to say that sound as if they knew something coz know one at the time could have guessed that. The poster was really sure too and kept saying it.

Is the policy really to film the final like a week before the final is aired or is that just people assuming it is?
passthedutchie
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x)
If Melody goes then I see no reason for me to continue watching this program. I will have to get my Melody fix via Google Image search.

That is all.
Yes..... i like real women. Don't like the Natascha's.

Melody's a bit of a diva. Full of fury. Can only love or hate it. In my case LOVE . Pity when the real character's go. But buying untried stuff was just not right.

BTW always like Trevor Nelson. He's a real fan of the show and a excellent judge of character.
fend1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Natasha is so stupid. So so stupid. How hard is it to simply follow instructions. Surely they should have realised after the first day, that if Sugar bought the warehouse full of stuff for £200, and they had £200 in cash, they should buy an equivilant amount. Dumb, dumb and dumber.

I recon Tom's problem is 100% time frame. In the 1 or 2 day tasks of the Apprentice, he can't spot a mistake and work a solution, simply because it is all instantaneous. In business it doesn't really matter - especially if you can take 2-3 weeks planning what you are actually going to do and following through all the other options. Tom would be winning, winning and more winning if a task was over a week say, in a long term business model Tom and Susie would probably end up tops.
Cities
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't care what anyone says, Natasha is hot.

Melody looked awkward on that programme. As if she was trying to smile but wanted to kill Ruby Wax.
angryvivo
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by delasandro)
Susan wins according to someone on this thread (or a similar thread) at the start of the series.. they said this like 2-3 weeks in when Susan was getting shown up and embarassed so to say that sound as if they knew something coz know one at the time could have guessed that. The poster was really sure too and kept saying it.

Is the policy really to film the final like a week before the final is aired or is that just people assuming it is?
i think she made it through to the final. I think Natasha is fired next week because as someone pointed out earlier lord sugar was pointing to his far left== natasha!

Sussie to win!
michael clayton
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Melody looked soooo hot on your fired today..... it was interesting to hear about her 'vulnerability' and I like the fact that she's stood up for herself. Helen's strategy would have been wrong and she's turned out to be a *****. Don't get me started on Natasha.....
username368993
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by n1r4v)
I don't care what anyone says, Natasha is hot.
n1r4v, I take on board what you're saying, right, and I really appreciate you're opinion, yeah, but I don't actually agree. So I'm going to suggest that melody is actually hotter, yeah? You get me yeah? Yeah? YEAH?
brushless-man
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I really think suzy is great, but she does says things at times that makes you think WTF, but shes just abit chatty.

Helen is average and that is it, she keeps bringing up her sales and win streak but its not like its just because of her, i hope she does not win. She is so up her arse it makes me cringe.

I like tom but the more i see him in the board room the more i realise he definitely isn't as nice and cuddly as people think he is, he is constantly blaming others when he gets the opportunity. I think tom is playing the innocent character, and reading the comments on here saying how cute and cuddly he is its working.
Magical Moogles
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Helen hasn't turned into a ***** at all, she was worried about how the task was going and thought she should step in as project manager. To be fair she is really good at organisation and Melody wasn't organised at all (no-one was). Perhaps she did step over the line by putting herself forward a day in the task but she obviously wants to win. I don't think it was strategic or *****y; if one is up all night worrying about something then of course you would say something straight away. It was perhaps a bit out of character, but it shows she "really" wants to win this - thats not necessarily a bad thing in this competition.

That said, she was completely wrong with her strategy I can't defend that.
LaurenHA
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I like everyone whos still around, except Natasha.

Helen's good, but shes kind of secretary like, more than business like. plus you can tell all the winning has gone to her head.

tom/suzie- I like them both a lot, but they seem a bit too soft.

overall Jim ftw
Mangaka
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Magical Moogles)
Helen hasn't turned into a ***** at all, she was worried about how the task was going and thought she should step in as project manager. To be fair she is really good at organisation and Melody wasn't organised at all (no-one was). Perhaps she did step over the line by putting herself forward a day in the task but she obviously wants to win. I don't think it was strategic or *****y; if one is up all night worrying about something then of course you would say something straight away. It was perhaps a bit out of character, but it shows she "really" wants to win this - thats not necessarily a bad thing in this competition.

That said, she was completely wrong with her strategy I can't defend that.
I hate Helen, she was in the winning team every week and i think she let that get to her head. In reality i don't think she is anything special, just got lucky. Now she is all arrogant and thinks she is the ultimate contenstant; like when she tried to take over the task, as if her being the PM would make the task an auto win.
Sumzz
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
All the victories have definently gone to Helens head and now shes high in the sky thinking no one can bring her down...well good luck to her..Mind you Hope Tom or Susan win
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Did anybody else think Ruby Wax had it out for Melody because Ruby is Jewish?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (273)
38.18%
No - but I will (51)
7.13%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.13%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (340)
47.55%

Watched Threads