Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alwaysalex)
    I completely agree! I wish they had sent all us overseas applicants emails on the 10th as that's only fair as that was when most UK applicants would get their letters!
    Indeed. It is worse for us, because we are the last ones, still waiting. Everyone else already got an answer. We panicked once with them and while the panick ended for them, our panick still grows until we recieve our answers too. I think my tension went to the roof.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ianna.andreea)
    Indeed. It is worse for us, because we are the last ones, still waiting. Everyone else already got an answer. We panicked once with them and while the panick ended for them, our panick still grows until we recieve our answers too. I think my tension went to the roof.
    Yes! And if it was coming in the post- at least the post come in the morning! I feel like i'm just going to sit here all day staring at my email, and it would be just my luck if mine doesnt come until the evening!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemPrince)
    Which college?

My college doesnt reply to emails!! :/
    Churchill. Churchill doesn't reply to emails either until the 16th. So there is no way I can find out. Either they update UCAS tomorrow or the day after, either I receive my letter.

ReputationRep:
    In all the excitement... Forgot about my 2 mocks today :lol:

Woo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    In all the excitement... Forgot about my 2 mocks today :lol:

Woo
    Good luck! I have evidently failed all my mocks as they were last week.... There was no way on earth I could concerntrate on them!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yes! And if it was coming in the post- at least the post come in the morning! I feel like i'm just going to sit here all day staring at my email, and it would be just my luck if mine doesnt come until the evening!
    I know EXACTLY how you feel

ReputationRep:
    anyone has heard from trinity hall?
    im extremely anxious srsly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by regsyl)
    I know EXACTLY how you feel
    Atleast we know that Clare emails and we're finding out today!! I can't imagine how the internationals from colleges that don't email are feeling.

ReputationRep:
    Its unfair....
    all colleges should understand that its stupid making ppl wait for no apparent reason. -.-

ReputationRep:
    Atleast we know that Clare emails and we're finding out today!! I can't imagine how the internationals from colleges that don't email are feeling.
    True dat. Haha my friend has to wait for the post. She applied to sidney sussex. She seems quite..calm

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for Clare as well.. What course did you apply for?
    Best of luck to all of us still waiting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gianamar)
    Subject: Natural Sciences (Physical)
    College: Trinity Hall
    Outcome (and conditions): Offer A*A*AE
    How did you hear? (email/letter/phone/owl): letter
    How do you feel? awesome

Country / hometown: Cambridge UK
    That's amazing congrats! but 'A*A*E) ?! why/how ddfkjsfhj did they ask you to produce them at least an e?! they must have really wanted you!

sophia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JessGrimmel)
    Good luck! I have evidently failed all my mocks as they were last week.... There was no way on earth I could concerntrate on them!!!!!
    Thanks Should be fine as it's just physics and maths

I think you have an excuse, and now you can tell the teachers it was worth failing :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by regsyl)
    True dat. Haha my friend has to wait for the post. She applied to sidney sussex. She seems quite..calm
    Ouch! "calm"

(Original post by thedutchchick)
    I'm waiting for Clare as well.. What course did you apply for?
    Best of luck to all of us still waiting!
    I applied for veterinary medicine. What about you!

I'm currently altenating between panick and calm every few minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mini-Me)
    Subject: BioNatSci
    College: Emma
    Outcome (and conditions): Offer - unconditional
    How did you hear? (email/letter/phone/owl): Letter and email
    How do you feel? Happy and in shock, unsure whether to accept. Didn't expect to get in!
    Dear Emma,
    unconditional?! that's amazing!! does that mean they will let you in on whatever grades you get?

sophia

ReputationRep:
    At least you know you will have an answer today. I have no clue when the post arrives

ReputationRep:
    Ouch! "calm"

I applied for veterinary medicine. What about you!

I'm currently altenating between panick and calm every few minutes.
    Nice! I applied for medicine.. Same here haha, though I am quite calm atm, but my heart pounds every time I refresh my inbox

ReputationRep:
    At least you know you will have an answer today. I have no clue when the post arrives
    Ouch! Any idea when they update UCAS?

(Original post by thedutchchick)
    Nice! I applied for medicine.. Same here haha, though I am quite calm atm, but my heart pounds every time I refresh my inbox
    Oh cool! Let us know as soon as you hear!! I don't think anyone here has heard from Clare yet. I hope they're emailing already!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemPrince)
    Its unfair....
    all colleges should understand that its stupid making ppl wait for no apparent reason. -.-
    It's... Stressful. I can't think of anything else. I have a test today and I don't feel capable to write anything. I just want to see that letter already, regardless the answer. I got so desperate I don't even care if I was made an offer or rejected.

ReputationRep:
    Ouch! Any idea when they update UCAS?

Oh cool! Let us know as soon as you hear!! I don't think anyone here has heard from Clare yet. I hope they're emailing already!
    They said 'shortly afterwards' 13th.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.