Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XXIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    You guys actually watch the Championship though?

ReputationRep:
    What kind of nonce fantasizes about squad numbers? Jesus
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by al_94)
    You guys actually watch the Championship though?
    Yes I do.

ReputationRep:
    Championship football>Manchester United.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.facebook.com/paddypower/...3958853784914/

By far the cringiest fan base in the world.

Wonder what other fan made videos I've missed out on over the years...

ReputationRep:
    Almost had a stroke watching that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    'Gooners and we're gunning' is so cringey on AFTV, especially when Arsenal aren't even top of the table ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Didn't watch the match, how was Elneny?
    best Arsenal player on the pitch

ReputationRep:
    Sports are about trying your best and taking part. It is not about winning or losing. Just my thoughts.

Good bye.

From a soccer fan.

ReputationRep:
    That fat c*nt heavy D needs to have a heart attack. Bloke already has autism (only explanation) so hopefully it shouldn't take too long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    That fat c*nt heavy D needs to have a heart attack. Bloke already has autism (only explanation) so hopefully it shouldn't take too long.
    Play nicely kid.

ReputationRep:
    That video is why ISIS bomb us...and with **** like that they are completely justified. Wonder if he ever showed his face again 'at the Arsenal'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IB_is_Life)
    best Arsenal player on the pitch
    agreed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stan Lee)
    Play nicely kid.
    F*ck that. Sick of these mongy pricks turning our club into a laughing stock.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    F*ck that. Sick of these mongy pricks turning our club into a laughing stock.
    that I agree with

ReputationRep:
    Here's another reason to not join arsenal (other than the guarantee of injury which stops them from winning the prize only cared about by some). You'll be cheered on by white middle-class neurotypical men who never fail to discriminate, and thus should never celebrate anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Here's another reason to not join arsenal (other than the guarantee of injury which stops them from winning the prize only cared about by some). You'll be cheered on by white middle-class neurotypical men who never fail to discriminate, and thus should never celebrate anything.
    Like you and Elneny?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by IamJacksContempt)
    https://www.facebook.com/paddypower/...3958853784914/

By far the cringiest fan base in the world.

Wonder what other fan made videos I've missed out on over the years...
    This just appeared on my Twitter... who is this bloke that suddenly started appearing everywhere?

https://twitter.com/WestHam_Central/...94222404902913

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that video.... Genuinely has me sitting here questioning my support of this team when there are cancerous fans like that who do too (not to mention people who will undoubtedly be on the next season of "to catch a preditor"). Why put up such noncey content, it isn't even clever, it's just cringeworthy. If I was an arsenal player and saw that **** I'd be handing in my transfer request for fear that autism like that is contagious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Wow, that video.... Genuinely has me sitting here questioning my support of this team when there are cancerous fans like that who do too (not to mention people who will undoubtedly be on the next season of "to catch a preditor". Why put up such noncey content, it isn't even clever, it's just cringeworthy. If I was an arsenal player and saw that **** I'd be handing in my transfer request for fear that autism like that is contagious.
    preditor

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.