Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AW97)
    I had the worst day, I procrastinated from 12 until now! I need help please someone! I have 3 exams next week and two days left to learn for them! 😥 any advice?
    Same here. I've done basically nothing - 2 english essays. I feel awful. Hopefully tomorrow will be better, planning to do biology.

ReputationRep:
    Ive procrastinated too much .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AW97)
    I had the worst day, I procrastinated from 12 until now! I need help please someone! I have 3 exams next week and two days left to learn for them! 😥 any advice?
    Work work work work work work... Seriously tho there's nothing else we can do I am in the same boat. Impossible is nothing. You gotta believe in yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow's plan
    S1 Jan 2013
    F583 market structures
    F585 extract 5 notes
    (Mark S1 paper + break)
    F583 labour S/D & wage determination
    MPC4 paper (yet to pick a year)

ReputationRep:
    http://youtu.be/I59XOttwZLg XD

ReputationRep:
    Not ready for Chem at all gonna spend the next two days going crazy with Chem reckon I'm currently at a b/c will update by the end of Monday after doing a part to tell you where I am at

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    cant stay awake because learning about G proteins acting as transducer by activating the in active adenyl cyclase, which turns atp into cAMP. which is a secondary hormone that activates kinase enzyme which later activates/inactivate other enzymes in the cytoplasm in a cascade of reactions to amplify the orginal response.
    gonna storm through the remainders of this topic and start notes on nerves in the next f214 sesh.

I didnt do my c3 paper nor mark my s1, c4 or chem5 papers.
    gonna start later today with c3 and chem 2 paper. followed by a stats session. later on I should yearn to complete notes that dreaded gene tech topic that I never finish....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    sfe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guls)
    cant stay awake because learning about G proteins acting as transducer by activating the in active adenyl cyclase, which turns atp into cAMP. which is a secondary hormone that activates kinase enzyme which later activates/inactivate other enzymes in the cytoplasm in a cascade of reactions to amplify the orginal response.
    gonna storm through the remainders of this topic and start notes on nerves in the next f214 sesh.

gonna start later today with c3 and chem 2 paper. followed by a stats session. later on I should yearn to complete notes that dreaded gene tech topic that I never finish....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    sfe
    screw it. lets start with gene tech tomorrow to get it out of the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guls)

Spoiler:
    Show
    sfe

Wow :O
    All that G proteins stuff? Biology? What exam board?

ReputationRep:
    Going to review the rest of exhange surfaces pomodoro style - hopefully will finish it in 25 minutes, an easy topic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Supermanxxxxxx)
    Not ready for Chem at all gonna spend the next two days going crazy with Chem reckon I'm currently at a b/c will update by the end of Monday after doing a part to tell you where I am at

Posted from TSR Mobile
    same,, dont know how to improve really.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    justnfinished bio qs will take a break and do a chem paper

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Solved a chem paper after getting up and got a C. Have to go to a friends place after which I probably will study physics.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just done a Bio past paper because I got bored of reviewing my Biology notes, got an A, will probably take a break now and then decide what to do afterwards.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The grade boundaries were so low! Only 65% for an A :dancing2:

Not that I'm complaining or anything ofc.

But seriously, I expected a B or a C

ReputationRep:
    Decided I'm going to make a mindmap on organic synthesis for chemistry then some more chemistry revision - probably make notes on the practicals

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Revised organic chemistry and rates of reaction. Going to do a specimen paper and see what I get....
    Then onto S1.., 😌

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marli-Ruth)
    Wow :O
    All that G proteins stuff? Biology? What exam board?
    OCR. buddy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nomophobia)
    Going to review the rest of exhange surfaces pomodoro style - hopefully will finish it in 25 minutes, an easy topic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    tomato timer for life

ReputationRep:
    I've spent twoish hours revising bio unit 2, I have 4/5 more topics left! Once I've done this topic, I'm going to do a C2 past paper 😊

ReputationRep:
    Finished the chemistry past paper... Got 58/70 which should be an A but I'm hoping for more as I did not that well in the previous paper.
    Moving on to S1 now. Going to watch the exam solutions videos for the whole syllabus and then attempt a past paper. 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.