Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelsmith12)
    why do you have to work out concentration, didnt they give you the concentrations of the acid
    They gave you concentration of it in that volume (200 or 800 cm3). When you add them together, the new volume is 1000cm3 therefore concentration changes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Guys what marks for a B do you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jadder1224)
    think 70/71 imo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexander24)
    i used correct examples, an electrode potential less than Cr for oxidising agent and greater than Cr for reducing agent
    that's exactly what I did, all of those reactions are feasible, why wouldn't they be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So flo Antonio)
    that's exactly what I did, all of those reactions are feasible, why wouldn't they be?
    Nope bexause cr2+ would be feasible for all the reactions but you're strictly looking at cr3+

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4183477

The paper is on here. The answers are incomplete, does anyone know where they could be fully completed?

ReputationRep:
    Who thinks they got a D for chemistry??😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jadder1224)
    (Original post by HFancy1997)
    think 70/71 imo

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The highest the boundary has ever been (for this spec) is 71 for a B. I think this year's paper was harder than that one. I'd say about 65-ish for a B

ReputationRep:
    is there an f324 unofficial marksheme?

ReputationRep:
    Who thinks machemguys grade boundaries are high?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolgamer)
    Who thinks machemguys grade boundaries are high?
    Do you mean ChemistryALevel? He predicted 50/60 for an A in F324 and 77/100 for an A in F325. Personally I think the F324 boundary will be a bit lower, but he's probably about right for F325.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marioman)
    Do you mean ChemistryALevel? He predicted 50/60 for an A in F324 and 77/100 for an A in F325. Personally I think the F324 boundary will be a bit lower, but he's probably about right for F325.
    What do u think u got ?
    I really need a c overall and I did stupid mistakes in unit 1 I probably got a d

ReputationRep:
    Predicted 50 for an A? Thats too high:O for A* itd be like 53 or somet ugh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    47-48 for an A I'm absolutely sure it won't go higher than that; although it was an easy paper it was even easier to make ridiculously stupid mistakes

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any predictions for C grades?

ReputationRep:
    grade boundaries online now

ReputationRep:
    55 for A* in f324, and 87 for A* in f325, damn think ive just missed it slightly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    F324: 51 for an A, 55 for an A*.
    F325: 79 for an A, 87 for an A*.
    Practicals: Up by one mark from 36 to 37/40 for an A. On the bright side, this means that you now get full UMS if you only got 39/40 raw marks. (yay me!)

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else thinking the A boundaries are kinda high

ReputationRep:
    http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/322747-...-june-2016.pdf

not the nicest grade boundaries The practical has really screwed me over I think. Big sarcastic clap for those of you insisting F325 would have a 75/74 mark grade boundary for an A (I Knew it wouldn't).

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.