Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SecretDuck)
    The project was originally made by a couple of uni students but they abandoned that project after they promised that they'll keep on updating it. I found the project two years afterwards and was sad how empty it was. So I decided to expand on it, write storylines and add new locations to it and voila - that's my project.

With the glass drinking woman (her name is Kristin Davis) but celebrating Christmas, looking happy. And I would put a Santa hat on her and put animated snow!
    Ooh, I understand!!!

Any luck with it?

My Username is really Poisson Distribution :mmm:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Ooh, I understand!!!

Any luck with it?

No luck with it - I found some nice pictures but they are ones when the woman is not alone. :sadnod:

I'll anyway keep looking - it's early days.

Trying to split a PDF file into images so I can annotate the graphs. So far it has failed to get the graphs. It only gets the backgrounds for some reason

ReputationRep:
    No luck with it - I found some nice pictures but they are ones when the woman is not alone. :sadnod:

I'll anyway keep looking - it's early days.

Trying to split a PDF file into images so I can annotate the graphs. So far it has failed to get the graphs. It only gets the backgrounds for some reason
    Aah happy hunting!!!

And print screen it? if all else fail, print screen!! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SecretCircus)
    I'm good, thank you .

Good .

Uni has been a bit of a mixed bag! I didn't have such a good freshers week (long story, can't really put it on here because people have TSR) nor did I have the amazing time that everyone else seemed to be having - I genuinely considered changing courses too and I felt upset when I should've been having the time of my life. Things are much better now, so I think it'll be ok . I love being in Birmingham though!

How's sixth form/YSJ?

Hello . How's uni?
    :hugs: as long as things are getting better!

College is going well, just waiting back to hear from universities

ReputationRep:
    Got a surprise visit from "him" today at college :love:

It was the boost I needed before double chemistry
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Aah happy hunting!!!

And print screen it? if all else fail, print screen!! :lol:

Thank you!

I resorted to Excel. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

I resorted to Excel. :cool:
    Np!

And how did that help?

• Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Np!

And how did that help?

The lecturer's example on utility was Darren eating crisps - mine was Sparx eating butterflies. The curves and values are completely different...

ReputationRep:
    The lecturer's example on utility was Darren eating crisps - mine was Sparx eating butterflies. The curves and values are completely different...
    :erm: :rofl:

I like the spurious references...

• Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    :erm: :rofl:

I like the spurious references...

It's a way of remembering the lecture and (later), textbook chapters.

For one lecture, Spyro and Hunter opened a crystal business in Magma Cone, made policies so the fauns would work for them, expanded output, the eight fauns (for that context, I said eight) had 8 babies each, overcrowded Magma Cone then Ripto had to go and destroy the babies :cry2:

All for a 65 slide lecture.

ReputationRep:
    It's a way of remembering the lecture and (later), textbook chapters.

For one lecture, Spyro and Hunter opened a crystal business in Magma Cone, made policies so the fauns would work for them, expanded output, the eight fauns (for that context, I said eight) had 8 babies each, overcrowded Magma Cone then Ripto had to go and destroy the babies :cry2:

All for a 65 slide lecture.
    :rofl: I'm embarrassed to say I understood all that

What was the actual content?

• Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    :rofl: I'm embarrassed to say I understood all that

What was the actual content?

The actual content was inequality and the Malthusian poverty trap - when there was a faun baby boom and Spyro and Hunter expanded output, the fauns would get more social security from them and they would be less and less likely to work.

That was the main content afaik.

ReputationRep:
    The actual content was inequality and the Malthusian poverty trap - when there was a faun baby boom and Spyro and Hunter expanded output, the fauns would get more social security from them and they would be less and less likely to work.

That was the main content afaik.
    :rofl: brilliant! XD

• Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    :rofl: brilliant! XD

Thanks

Today's lecture had tons of graphs though - so I have to reproduce them for the Spyro context. I've done only the Sparx utility graph today as I had to do math problems for tomorrow's class.

Oh and I found a backup of my project on my old iPod!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

Today's lecture had tons of graphs though - so I have to reproduce them for the Spyro context. I've done only the Sparx utility graph today as I had to do math problems for tomorrow's class.

Oh and I found a backup of my project on my old iPod!
    Np

:rofl: I need to see these xD

Good, the city is saved?

• Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Np

:rofl: I need to see these xD

Good, the city is saved?

They are in a specific format though - and turning them into images may be tough. But if I can, I could attach the images. I'll see tomorrow.

The city is saved - but it's just a matter of doing a lot of exporting/importing.

ReputationRep:
    They are in a specific format though - and turning them into images may be tough. But if I can, I could attach the images. I'll see tomorrow.

The city is saved - but it's just a matter of doing a lot of exporting/importing.
    Aah, don't worry

Good! :woo: have fun I dont think I'd ever be able.to.do something like that

• Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Aah, don't worry

Good! :woo: have fun I dont think I'd ever be able.to.do something like that

I'm sure this project will be harder than making a game from scratch - I'm working with a buggy engine. Bethesda, why? :facepalm:

And my uni soundtrack so far is awesome :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure this project will be harder than making a game from scratch - I'm working with a buggy engine. Bethesda, why? :facepalm:

And my uni soundtrack so far is awesome :pierre:
    I still would be lost as to how lol, I do not know what that is either... Game engine?

:awesome:

• Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I still would be lost as to how lol, I do not know what that is either... Game engine?

:awesome:

Game engine is just a game editor with the graphics, sound, physics...etc already put in there. And the guy even told me and I quote him exactly:

That said, I don't think you really want to "clean" your plugin, since it is more like a total conversion than a Morrowind plugin. "Cleaning" is really something that we do to make plugins run well with its master files and other plugins. One thing cleaning does is remove Evil GMSTs (which are in the version of your plugin that you sent me). However, for a total conversion, what you want to do is fix those GMSTs so they have the correct values, you wouldn't really want to remove them. You probably know that, but I just wanted to make sure.
    I know - a lot of jargon. I think that if I ask Paul Woodbridge the game designer about this problem, he'll go running screaming in the opposite direction.

I guess I have to tackle the thing myself if I want to release it.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.