Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ings Captain.

Got the balls out.

Come on Danny boy.

ReputationRep:
    Keeping the WC. Will reconsider depending on how Sergio performs.

Kept Costa, with Ings and Kane.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubzeh)
    Ings Captain.

Got the balls out.

Come on Danny boy.
    Fortune favours the brave!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeepStar)
    Yep!

Might take out Austin and Costa to Ings and Sergio. If the Bony move happens, swap him back out for Costa.

WC here I come
    Why would you want Bony? City have a short term striker problem so they are going to sign a guy who can't play this month...

I can't see them signing him, with the FFP ruling. But even if they did, he won't play that much. Everybody knows Silva in behind Aguero is their best bet.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    I could get Aguero in if I either dropped Costa, Sanchez or Hazard.

I'm also aware of Sturridge soon to return and I actually might be a bit naive and take a punt on him if funds allow.

Thoughts?
    Wait until he's definitely back in the team because I remember you bringing him in before. He's virtually the same price as Costa (who I presume you have) so it's a simple switch. I want him and Aguero up front but my concern is they're both very injury prone.

(Original post by little_wizard123)
    Why would you want Bony? City have a short term striker problem so they are going to sign a guy who can't play this month...

I can't see them signing him, with the FFP ruling. But even if they did, he won't play that much. Everybody knows Silva in behind Aguero is their best bet.
    They don't have any room in their CL squad either, so someone will have to drop out. It's a strange signing really.

ReputationRep:
    decided against Aguero. You'd have to be an idiot.

Oh yes

COSTA/KANE/INGS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Wait until he's definitely back in the team because I remember you bringing him in before. He's virtually the same price as Costa (who I presume you have) so it's a simple switch. I want him and Aguero up front but my concern is they're both very injury prone.
    oh god, i'm not making that mistake again

yeah, aguero and sturridge up front for me.
    it's unlikely they'll both get injured in the same week, plus it's a straight change to costa with my FT of the week if one of them does

considered aguero, sturridge AND costa but i feel like 2 high value/quality players with the addition of the "on form" flavour of the month striker (i.e: austin/berahino/kane) is a better option for points.
    not to mention the combined cost of them all - something like 35m!!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    oh god, i'm not making that mistake again

yeah, aguero and sturridge up front for me.
    it's unlikely they'll both get injured in the same week, plus it's a straight change to costa with my FT of the week if one of them does

considered aguero, sturridge AND costa but i feel like 2 high value/quality players with the addition of the "on form" flavour of the month striker (i.e: austin/berahino/kane) is a better option for points.
    not to mention the combined cost of them all - something like 35m!!
    Yeh you'll have Cesc or Eden anyway and that should be enough. Can see Kane being a season keeper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedDevil014)
    So Sterling is still in Jamaica, there goes another wasted transfer. :mad:
    Not as bad as me, at the end of the last gameweek I brought in Yaya Toure :awesome::getmecoat:

I presume I just forgot the time of year. Ended up taking a hit for Hazard, make it up plz :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Took a risk and brought in Baird this week. Hopefully it pays off.

ReputationRep:
    Zouma starts for Chelsea. If he gets a regular place in the side he will be an absolute bargain at 4.6 mill

You have to feel bad for the guy who selected Cahill over Terry a few weeks ago. The lolz if Chelsea get a clean sheet today

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louis.)
    Not as bad as me, at the end of the last gameweek I brought in Yaya Toure :awesome::getmecoat:

I presume I just forgot the time of year. Ended up taking a hit for Hazard, make it up plz :puppyeyes:
    Ahh damn, that sucks man. I forgot Yaya Toure was leaving this week aswell, didn't transfer him out and now he's losing so much value sitting on my bench.

8 points for Skrtel, great start to the week!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Azpilicueta injured and nobody else has done anything, not looking good so far.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Thank god I got rid of Azpi for Terry.

Austin scored which is nice. Nothing from anyone else in my team.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I really hope that goes down as a Silva assist...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    I really hope that goes down as a Silva assist...
    it did

40 points from 8 players.
    not amazing; still got bertrand, sanchez and kane to go though so you never know!!

glad aguero didn't score, i'll bring him in before the next GW
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    39 with Kane and Sanchez to go.

Glad i kept Baines for this long

ReputationRep:
    Right zab and Cahill gotta go probz with wc activated too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Undisclosed 15)
    Zouma starts for Chelsea. If he gets a regular place in the side he will be an absolute bargain at 4.6 mill

You have to feel bad for the guy who selected Cahill over Terry a few weeks ago. The lolz if Chelsea get a clean sheet today

Posted from TSR Mobile
    At the start of the season, Cahill had around 3 times as big an ownership as Terry, despite them being the same price. Completely baffling.

ReputationRep:
    33 points with Sanchez, Rooney and Kane (C) to go, hopefully Kane can score a goal or two tonight.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.