Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for all my IB applications, anyone got a place on the Deloitte Spring Insight?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parrottelli)
    Still waiting for all my IB applications, anyone got a place on the Deloitte Spring Insight?
    My friend has, went through the process really quickly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purple_fox)
    Gosh, I can't write the rejection e-mail, it feels like throwing away all my effort.
    Also, when is the JPM Winning women week exactly?
    Savour being on the other end of the rejection. Write a cold generic email along the lines of: "After considering your application to have me on your SW, I am sorry to inform you........the level of competition was intense this year..."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by President M.E.)
    Savour being on the other end of the rejection. Write a cold generic email along the lines of: "After considering your application to have me on your SW, I am sorry to inform you........the level of competition was intense this year..."

Genius! Then at the bottom of the email have "Application unsuccessful"...or would that be taking the piss?

ReputationRep:
    'I will keep your details for a maximum of six months and should anything come up, I will be in touch.'

Imagine the response :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Replying to all the PMs looks like quite a few of you have JPM interviews tomorrow - good luck guys!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by REAMIL73)
    Could someone give me the HR mail of BAML, Nomura and Citi? I applied in early November and I am still waiting... Thank you and good luck for your interview
    I've emailed Citi as I submitted my CitiQuest app. in October and still haven't received any tests invites etc.
    I got a reply yesterday saying that they're taking their time and are carefully reviewing every application and they cannot give anymore information :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsNerd1)
    My friend has, went through the process really quickly.
    Got on too, the process was insanely quick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forest123)
    Completely, it'll depend on your interviewer, but mine was just questions about teamwork, problem solving, leadership. Nothing about JPM or even why IB. and then we finished a bit early so she asked me a question about the effect of depleting fossil fuels on the economy and then just spoke to me about her job.

Do you have an interview soon?
    Yes today! Thank you so much, that's so reassuring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bdoskail)
    when did you get rejected by BAML and when did you apply if you may be so kind to say?
    I applied to BAML back in 7 November (rejection after a week)... It was my first application, I took it easy ( I did there test on the go in the University study area ).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikiu15)
    I haven't been rejected from either yet. I'm asking as I've been waiting quite a while on Citi and I was just wondering whether they have started rejecting people after the successfully completed the test.
    Ah you completed the test. I am going to do so tomorrow. quite panicking (talent q !)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tania2396)
    I've emailed Citi as I submitted my CitiQuest app. in October and still haven't received any tests invites etc.
    I got a reply yesterday saying that they're taking their time and are carefully reviewing every application and they cannot give anymore information :/
    I applied Christmas eve and got a test invite two days ago.
    check your application status (P.S All Citi emails are in the SPAM , take a look)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CD315)
    'I will keep your details for a maximum of six months and should anything come up, I will be in touch.'

Imagine the response :lol:
    LOOOL the blacklist would be real.

ReputationRep:
    Also add ' I wish you every success with recruiting in the future' i.e you ain't finding anyone better than me.
    But yeah I guess this will kind of end my chances with them

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get a response from JP Morgan Experience the Markets Program after the interview? I had it on 24th december...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parrottelli)
    Meee!

ReputationRep:
    Morgan Stanley Final round! Wonder if they can they make it any more difficult than the first..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law-Hopeful)
    How was your CS interview? Good luck for your MS interview.
    it was okay, difficult to tell..mainly competency based. and thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gsbs2)
    When did you have your first round interview with MS?
    around the 20th dec, got a reply a couple of days later.

ReputationRep:
    I applied to citi on the 11th of November and haven´t even been invited to sit any tests....
    This is a joke, I even e-mailed HR and basically asked if they could be so kind and just reject me (as i have several interviews by now).
    However, they replied they are still EXTREMELY interested in my application and cannot make a decision by now.
    By now I have still not heard anything from them...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.