Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Aaron Ramsey's latest quotes, what a man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelfox)
    Aaron Ramsey's latest quotes, what a man.
    Ramsey is the one Arsenal player I don't actually mind. Seems humble, local lad, married his high school sweetheart apparently. And rather handsome too.

Oh and...yeh er...the rest are all ***** like

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Cuntfrey got past the spam filter, shocking
    It's because of Scunthorpe. Don't abuse it though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What if the C word is all in caps i.e. sCUNThorpe

ReputationRep:
    ^ Mod says don't abuse the swear filter

Types the rudest word in the English language in capitals

*slow clap*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayles101)
    Ramsey is the one Arsenal player I don't actually mind. Seems humble, local lad, married his high school sweetheart apparently. And rather handsome too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah yes, born in the North London town of Caerphilly just down the road from the Emirates

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So you fancy Ramsey? I am so jealous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Chelsea fans seem a bit obsessed with this Ive noticed
    Holy **** talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :jester: :jester:

ReputationRep:

Arsene Wenger's magic, he wears a magic hat.

ReputationRep:
    Theo & Santi both signed new deals at the Emirates!

Good stuff
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ramsey is about as English as Yaya Sanogo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Theo Walcott is on £140k/week.

If he doesnt deliver the goods(30 goals/assists) next season we should really sell him.

Cant think of an Arsenal player who's spent nearly a decade at the club, for whom I show such little emotion towards(Nigel Winterburn?). Such a nothing career to date and high time to actually be a top player.

Personally think AOC is already better so pressure is on as he develops.

ReputationRep:
    Walcott is a fraud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    Ah yes, born in the North London town of Caerphilly just down the road from the Emirates
    Christ give me some credit.. I know he's Welsh. I meant local as in he seems like a proper Wales boy still. Hasn't lost a bit of his accent.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Christ give me some credit.. I know he's Welsh. I meant local as in he seems like a proper Wales boy still. Hasn't lost a bit of his accent.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It was just banter

ReputationRep:
    AOC better than Walcott? Walcott scored nearly as many goals last season as AOC has in his Arsenal career. He's all promise and flair, nothing tangible at this stage. Not much older 10/11 onwards what numbers was Walcott putting up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    It was just banter
    Name:  1438350859921.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  51.5 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    AOC better than Walcott? Walcott scored nearly as many goals last season as AOC has in his Arsenal career. He's all promise and flair, nothing tangible at this stage. Not much older 10/11 onwards what numbers was Walcott putting up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Young wingers almost never put goals up though. Ronaldo, Bale struggled to get any until they were about 24 to name just two. He will improve that and has shown an eye for goal at times tbf.

AOC is a much better dribbler, is better technically, offers much more defensively, is stronger, more aggressive and has similar passing range. He just needs to make the runs into the box. Ramsey was never seen as a goal scorer until he started doing that but look at him now, double figures in the past 2 seasons.

AOC in 5 years time will be better than Walcott is, 100%. Walcott basically hasnt developed since 2011/12.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zürich)
    Young wingers almost never put goals up though. Ronaldo, Bale struggled to get any until they were about 24 to name just two. He will improve that and has shown an eye for goal at times tbf.

AOC is a much better dribbler, is better technically, offers much more defensively, is stronger, more aggressive and has similar passing range. He just needs to make the runs into the box. Ramsey was never seen as a goal scorer until he started doing that but look at him now, double figures in the past 2 seasons.

AOC in 5 years time will be better than Walcott is, 100%. Walcott basically hasnt developed since 2011/12.
    Not really true. Hazard got 20 goals in 38 games aged 19/20, Depay 22 aged 20.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not really true. Hazard got 20 goals in 38 games aged 19/20.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There are exceptions to the rule but in general goals come with age and experience. Young players find it harder to read situations and when to arrive in the box. Ramsey only started that after about 3 seasons in the first team.

Or look at Ronaldo by age 26, he was instinctively arriving on cue to get goals but that was something he had to learn.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 8, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.