Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alisahussain1)
    what was the aggression question on in PSYA3?
    It was on evolutionary explanations of human aggression

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have some model answers for Media please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ojijiken)
    It was on evolutionary explanations of human aggression
    was it explanations or explanation

ReputationRep:
    Is 12 marks worth of information enough for each topic in Media ? Loops says theres 11 possible essays so would i learn 12 marks x 11 essays , or do i need to know more?

ReputationRep:
    was it explanations or explanation
    Explanations, but there's debate about whether you could write about jealousy and infidelity for the whole essay or whether you had to include group display as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pjkj1998)
    I have a classification and diagnosis essay here if anyone wants it! It's a bit long I think but it has some good points and studies in as well as consequences.
    yours is double the length of mine, mine are so short! do they need to be this long?

ReputationRep:
    Explanations, but there's debate about whether you could write about jealousy and infidelity for the whole essay or whether you had to include group display as well
    i wrote about only group display would i potentially get all the marks available?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marli-Ruth)
    Perfect thank you!

Do you think 4 is enough
    I can't cope with learning 6 😭🔫
    Yeah 4 should be enough if they are detailed. I only use 6 as I find it easier to remember several points with some detail rather than 4 really developed points.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty123A)
    Would you mind sending it to me too, thanks )
    Is psychological therapies ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i wrote about only group display would i potentially get all the marks available?
    Yes you definitely should! Because within group display, there's sports and warfare, two different explanations. Just like sexual jealousy and infidelity are two different explanations for human aggression. Some people are saying you HAD to talk about both group display AND sexual jealousy and infidelity but that's illogical especially as AO1 was 4 marks, but thats not saying you weren't allowed to talk about both

ReputationRep:
    Yes you definitely should! Because within group display, there's sports and warfare, two different explanations. Just like sexual jealousy and infidelity are two different explanations for human aggression. Some people are saying you HAD to talk about both group display AND sexual jealousy and infidelity but that's illogical especially as AO1 was 4 marks, but thats not saying you weren't allowed to talk about both
    okay THANK YOU!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naamaifahs)
    For the Evo exp. of agg question could you have talked about lynch mobs?
    i hope so as i only spoke about lynch mobs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucywedgbrow)
    i hope so as i only spoke about lynch mobs
    Lol then you're alright

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any essays for Celebrity Worship?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible for someone to explain to me the dopamine hypothesis and what studies you would use.. ive spent an 3hours on this and still dont understand it!;( It wud b great if sum1 could explain it! thanks
    (Original post by Tinksy)
    Please can someone help me, I am unsure how many explanations for each biological and psychological explanations I need to know!

For Bio explanations can I just know about Genetics and The Dopamine Hypothesis and for Psych can I just know about Psychodynamic and Cognitive, or do I need to know about behavioural and socio-cultural also????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indiep4)
    you said depression that was schizophrenia omg sorry
    Haha it's okay x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pjkj1998)
    I have a classification and diagnosis essay here if anyone wants it! It's a bit long I think but it has some good points and studies in as well as consequences.
    Hey, is that for depression? Please could you pm me?

ReputationRep:
    Guys how important is spelling and grammer for unit 3, I dont want to keep banging on about it, but I was writing so fast, I think i made tons of grammer mistakes etc?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone produced an unofficial mark scheme for the psychology A unit 3 exam 2016? the one on monday the 8th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bullseye1)
    It was a requirement, AQA put an S on the end of the word explanations, can you not comprehend this means they want more than one theory? Do you not understand the meaning plural words? There's no dancing around it, AQA has done this before to catch people out by not reading the question properly, and they've done it again. Saj's post was on a general level which applies to all topics in unit 3, he was talking about the unit 3 exam. The phrasing of the question isn't different for different topics, and no matter what the topic is, if the word "explanation" in the question is plural, clearly what they are asking for is more than one explanation, no matter what the topic is. I just hope they count sexual jealousy and infidelity as two separate explanations, or come results day the grade boundaries will be very low.
    The question said explanation(s) so explaining one is fine or you could explain 2

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.