30.11%
    Pepsi (Cool & Crisp)
    36.56%
    Sex.
    33.33%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    Last night we just went to the union and pizza hut. :p:
    Sounds good actually Though the union can sometimes be quite random on saturday night...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUnbeliever)
    After this, I just had to go watch it on YouTube to get into the spirit. :o:
    'Tis my favourite Christmas advert and yeah I had to do the same after seeing a post on Facebook about it! :o:

(Original post by LuhLah)
    Omg!! The one with the red santa?!!!

Did you know that coca-cola came up with the idea of santa being red
    Emm...it varies from year to year but I always associate it with the trucks. And no, I didn't know that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    Sounds good actually Though the union can sometimes be quite random on saturday night...
    It's fairly large compared to Aberdeen! We get an area sectioned off up stairs but got lots of weird looks from the various costumes we had on! :p:

I didn't get a proper chance to have a look at Dundee or the uni but it seemed really nice.

ReputationRep:
    Ahaaa the red santa with the glass bottle

I really want a glass bottle of coca-cola now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosie9391)
    Yip, holidays are coming!
    Eeeeeeeeee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    I was quite excited that starbucks have their christmas cups and drinks back :awesome:
    Me too, it really makes me wish I liked coffee :p:
    My staple Starbucks drink really isn't suitable in this weather

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    Me too, it really makes me wish I liked coffee :p:
    My staple Starbucks drink really isn't suitable in this weather
    Frappe?:p:
    I'm rather fond of the toffee nut latte

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj08)
    Caramel cream frappucino is what life's all about :yep:

(When I have money to burn, of course :awesome:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex285)
    Caramel cream frappucino is what life's all about :yep:

(When I have money to burn, of course :awesome:)
    Totally agree (but I rarely have money when I'm near a starbucks)

Just noticed that one of my knees is basically one massive bruise- I got hit by a hockey ball on side last week and yesterday a girl I was playing against missed the ball but swung through so that her stick hit off the other side of my knee! The other knee is grazed from skidding on AstroTurf! Then there's my arms and a massive blister on my pinkie...
    Playing hockey gives you so many injuries!

(Original post by akj08)
    Hazelnut hot chocolate :coma: I feel so Christmassy drinking that when walking down Buchanan Street with my GBF ... haha

Facebook only serves to make me feel left out. :sad: Seriously though, people take so many pics that you wonder what else they spent the night doing :eek3: I was at a house party for Halloween and someone wouldn't stop snapping every two seconds ... We have pics like that at every party we go to, so posting them on Facebook just screams at everyone "Look how much fun we had!" :shifty:

(Original post by TheRabbit)

Just noticed that one of my knees is basically one massive bruise- I got hit by a hockey ball on side last week and yesterday a girl I was playing against missed the ball but swung through so that her stick hit off the other side of my knee! The other knee is grazed from skidding on AstroTurf! Then there's my arms and a massive blister on my pinkie...
    I love hockey. A girl on Friday smashed her stick against another girl's hand though (accidentally). The girl was close to tears but people told her she was over-reacting :shifty: Hockey's great ... I'm FIERCE in goals Although the other goal-keeper was so quick he saved more goals than me :rolleyes:

(Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    Hazelnut hot chocolate :coma: I feel so Christmassy drinking that when walking down Buchanan Street with my GBF ... haha

Facebook only serves to make me feel left out. :sad: Seriously though, people take so many pics that you wonder what else they spent the night doing :eek3: I was at a house party for Halloween and someone wouldn't stop snapping every two seconds ... We have pics like that at every party we go to, so posting them on Facebook just screams at everyone "Look how much fun we had!" :shifty:
    Have you ever sat in Central station, waiting for friends and it's freezing? I always end up going to the Starbucks in there to warm up. :p:

(Original post by Madjackismad)
    Have you ever sat in Central station, waiting for friends and it's freezing? I always end up going to the Starbucks in there to warm up. :p:
    We usually board at the same station :p: It's usually freezing waiting for the train home though so we sometimes get a coffee while waiting for it to arrive.

ReputationRep:
    Personally I usually go into that lingerie shop if I need to pass the time. :gah:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    hello

(Original post by Pedrobear)
    Personally I usually go into that lingerie shop if I need to pass the time. :gah:
    :rofl: Central station is overrun with a certain type of group :sigh: It's ridiculous.

(Original post by Arcadia House)
    We usually board at the same station It's usually freezing waiting for the train home though so we sometimes get a coffee while waiting for it to arrive.
    The pigeons may be friendly, but one day, mark my words, one day they will swoop down and start attacking us.

(Original post by TheRabbit)

I play hockey too I'm the captain of the senior team. :sexface: Getting a hockey stick whacked right off your shin is unbelievable pain, I think it's the worse area to get hit with a hockey stick.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I play hockey too I'm the captain of the senior team. :sexface: Getting a hockey stick whacked right off your shin is unbelievable pain, I think it's the worse area to get hit with a hockey stick.
    As you've told us before.

Madjack playing hockey :sexface:

(Original post by Kirsteneg)
    As you've told us before.

Madjack playing hockey :sexface:
    :lolwut:

It's actually really time consuming, so I don't if I'm going to be in the team for the rest of the year. Grades are more important to me.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :lolwut:

It's actually really time consuming, so I don't if I'm going to be in the team for the rest of the year. Grades are more important to me.
    Madjack studying :sexface:

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.