The Playstation 3 Society III Watch

This discussion is closed.
Roobsa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by spikeymike)
I mean in GT Life or whatever its called with the Aspec etc.
Ah, well, you just keep buying them from the Used Car Dealership. I think there's 200 premium and 800 standard cars so there's a lot of cars you won't be seeing for a long time.
Motorbiker
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think there's no way i will ever unlock the X1... It's insanely tooo fast...

And the way you have to go for an out lap from the pits and a flying lap and they count your overall time is annoying. If i could just hotlap normally all day and aim for a laptime it would be a lot easier...

Only another 10 levels to gain and 20 mill to earn before i can buy it though...
RNBen
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Illusionary)
x
You will be happy to know that I purchased Uncharted 2 from the site you recommended.

Though I await people seeing me on PSN and messaging me saying "LoL, Uncharted 2 instead of Black Ops, GT5, [insert new game here]..."
The Stig
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Just a quick question: the PS3 slim only needs ventilation at the rear where the fan is and not the sides? Reason I ask is I've found an awesome spot to place my PS3 but there is literally a 1mm of space on each side however there's plenty of room to the rear. I certainly can't see any ventilation holes on the sides but I thought I'd make sure before playing. Should that be ok?
Madjackismad
Badges: 13
Report 8 years ago
Think I might get the bundle that has Killzone 2, Uncharted 2 and Black Ops (which I could sell as I have it on the 360). Going to ask for MGS4 for Christmas. Any other game recommendations? Quite like the look of Infamous and Littlebigplanet.
Ape Gone Insane
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Madjackismad)
Think I might get the bundle that has Killzone 2, Uncharted 2 and Black Ops (which I could sell as I have it on the 360). Going to ask for MGS4 for Christmas. Any other game recommendations? Quite like the look of Infamous and Littlebigplanet.
Infamous and Littlebigplanet - yup. God of War 3 (perhaps even the 1 and 2 HD collection), Heavy Rain, Motorstorm(?)
dhr90
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
Infamous and Littlebigplanet - yup. God of War 3 (perhaps even the 1 and 2 HD collection), Heavy Rain, Motorstorm(?)
I'll second Motorstorm. But only if it is the second (or if it is out the third) one. I think it's very good, great sounds, great gameplay and you sstill get 10 or 12 AI bot's to race against in offline multiplayer. Great fun I think.
Ape Gone Insane
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Phalanges)
X
You may enjoy this style of reviewing, whether you agree or disagree with the actual reviews. Check out one of the video reviews.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vide...ro-punctuation
bigmo7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by The Stig)
Just a quick question: the PS3 slim only needs ventilation at the rear where the fan is and not the sides? Reason I ask is I've found an awesome spot to place my PS3 but there is literally a 1mm of space on each side however there's plenty of room to the rear. I certainly can't see any ventilation holes on the sides but I thought I'd make sure before playing. Should that be ok?
Mine doesn't have any space on the sides, just the front and rear and it's very quite...it'll be fine.

Where's jd nowadays? :hmmm:
Ape Gone Insane
Report 8 years ago
Well, the teaser was

RNBen
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Heavy Rain? Really? I thought it was so dull...
bigmo7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well, the teaser was
Wtf was that...

Still I expect it to be amazing based on the last two....
dhr90
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
That trailer was about as good as that one that keeps being shown on Sky 1 during the Simpsons about some film in London. Both are about as informative as a blank piece of paper...

Does anyone else's TSR keep playing up with the white background missing and layout going different tonight? I'm using Google Chrome if that makes any difference.
Bilkos_Ices
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well, the teaser was
Might as well have released nothing at all
The Stig
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Need some help: I've been playing on PS3 on my Sony TV and it's been fine. Now I've just taken it in my bedroom and hooked it up to my Samsung TV and there's no sound! The pictures absolutely fine but there is just no sound. Nothing wrong with the TV as normal freeview has sound. I've connected it via HMDI cable.

Any help?
dhr90
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by The Stig)
Need some help: I've been playing on PS3 on my Sony TV and it's been fine. Now I've just taken it in my bedroom and hooked it up to my Samsung TV and there's no sound! The pictures absolutely fine but there is just no sound. Nothing wrong with the TV as normal freeview has sound. I've connected it via HMDI cable.

Any help?
Checked the PS3 is still set to output sound via HDMI? Or any settings on the TV about sound input/output?
kuks
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Picked up Grand Tourismo in London today before I go back to Bombay tomorrow so I have something to do at home :p:
jermaindefoe
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by bigmo7)
Mine doesn't have any space on the sides, just the front and rear and it's very quite...it'll be fine.

Where's jd nowadays? :hmmm:
:hi:

see my coment on the ps3, been so busy at work this week i am going to france tomorrow, first time driving there, bricking it tbfh so wont be on tonight now, will be on tomorrow until 4 as im going to stay up to watch the boxing if your about?

i need to get round to playing uncharted 1 and 2 tbh i might hire them for over christmas
spikeymike
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by jermaindefoe)
:hi:

see my coment on the ps3, been so busy at work this week i am going to france tomorrow, first time driving there, bricking it tbfh so wont be on tonight now, will be on tomorrow until 4 as im going to stay up to watch the boxing if your about?

i need to get round to playing uncharted 1 and 2 tbh i might hire them for over christmas
Le Francias, oui oui. :pierre:
Ape Gone Insane
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by RNBen)
Heavy Rain? Really? I thought it was so dull...
It was okay for me. Others rave about it. :iiam:

(Original post by bigmo7)
Wtf was that...

Still I expect it to be amazing based on the last two....

(Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
Might as well have released nothing at all
I know right. :pierre:

STILL! It is set in a desert. You can climb ...

:awesome:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (281)
27.6%
No (737)
72.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed