Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Rev)
    http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/75205.html

Guessing that he's not going?:cool:
    Well he owes us that, at least. I'm sure it must've been very frustrating for him to keep getting sidelined but the club and fans have been superb to him. Wilshere is getting talked about a lot after the Barca game and rightly so but Van Persie has been absolutely phenomenal this year.

This is the starting line-up for today: Almunia, Sagna, Squillaci, Miquel, Gibbs, Song, Denilson, Rosicky, Bendtner, Arshavin, Chamakh

Not convincing. An early goal would be handy. And then 6 more might be enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antonfigo)
    In the end we all are biased to some high extent.
    I dunno. If Chris Smalling made a twitter account and started moaning about referees/****ging off Tevez, I'd think he is a **** and wouldn't rave about how wonderfully insane Chrissy boyo is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    I dunno. If Chris Smalling made a twitter account and started moaning about referees/****ging off Tevez, I'd think he is a **** and wouldn't rave about how wonderfully insane Chrissy boyo is.
    Depends on the player tbh

ReputationRep:
    He doesn't have the right swagger tbfh I would feel the same if Koscielny or Clichy started doing that.

ReputationRep:
    Not feeling too confident for today's match. We have been known to crumble after big wins

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping for a big win, my economics teacher is an Orient fan so if we lose/draw he'll be gloating.

ReputationRep:
    all jokes aside I see exactly where youre coming from. It's not a good look tbh.

ReputationRep:
    United away.

ReputationRep:
    Knew it was coming We have to get past Orient first though, hopefully a good performance today because the 2nd XI were poor against Huddersfield.

ReputationRep:
    Barcelona away, Man United away. If we can win or draw one of those 2 games I will say this team has some sort of ambition.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZizAli)
    Barcelona away, Man United away. If we can win or draw one of those 2 games I will say this team has some sort of ambition.
    Do you know when the Man Utd away match is? If we do manage to face them, i think one of the main things is to keep everyone fit till then. Hoping not to see the likes of Squillaci there.

ReputationRep:
    If we win Leyton Orient it's ....Manchester United :eek:

Barca away on the 8th, United away on the 12th. This is exactly the kind of scenario that could cause our season to crumble. Imagine the psychological damage that would be caused by being knocked out of two competitions in quick succession...

Though it could also be fantastic. A draw at OT would do very nicely, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome matches :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Isn't it? I recall a few people in here saying Evra is a **** and should be shot for what he says about Arsenal (despite there being an element of truth in it) or that he shouldn't be saying those sort of things. This Sczenmyny guy spews a lot of crap. This Cole incident aside, is there any need for what he says?
    Labelling a club in an interview isn't the same as laughing at an incident/posting a joke on twitter. What other crap has he spewed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZizAli)
    You do realise football is just a sport? They're not paying you to support them you know? Just enjoy the game instead of being a critic. If you're not enjoying supporting your team, then there's no point in watching them play.

The team are trying their hardest to win a trophy, give them credit for that at least, no need in comparing them to the invincibles.

ReputationRep:
    From BBC live test:
    1617: Still, whatever happens in today's London derby, Leyton Orient will still be happy - as my colleague Chris Bevan found out, they have made enough money from their FA Cup run to break even this season for the first time since Barry Hearn bought the club in 1995 - pretty handy for a club losing between £600,000 and £1m every year. Earning a replay at the Emirates would probably pay for next year's running costs too, so no wonder Hearn says he will take the squad to Las Vegas for a holiday if they do manage to hold Arsenal to a draw.
    I think we're going to be in for a tough game.

ReputationRep:
    "Can't access sopcast service"

I'm I the only one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2deep)
    "Can't access sopcast service"

I'm I the only one?
    ''Has ESPN''

Am I the only one? :smug:

ReputationRep:
    I played this on FIFA, conceded two goals through Squillaci own goals. Not outwith the realms of possibility. :lol:

Still won 5-3 through a Rosicky hatrick. :wtf:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.