Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    :hugs: Did you have that talk with your wife? Hope communications are a bit better better between you now.
    Not entirely. I told her on the train how I was feeling but she just looked angry so I don't think she really understands.

Got in touch with my psychiatrist, going to double my haloperidol. Don't know how I feel about this, on one hand I swore I'd never take the stuff and now I'm on quite a significant dose, on the other maybe it will make things easier, I'm really hoping it does. :crossedf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luno)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I just read about Rory (I've been super terrible at reading and posting lately).

Please give him my best! Hope you're both ok :hugs:.
    He pops up every now and then, but he's still not posting again, his mood is a lot better though

I let him now, and he's pleased to here from you

............/............./............../...............

I'm still really badly being hit by the phone call today, bringing up lots of bad memories :cry2:
    Can't stop thinking about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    Having one of those weeks where a two minute walk to the post box feels like an achievement. :sad: Don't know why I'm so useless. :cry2:
    Same :hugs: You're not useless, everyone has a bad day every now and then :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luno)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I just read about Rory (I've been super terrible at reading and posting lately).

Please give him my best! Hope you're both ok :hugs:.
    How have you been recently? Haven't seen you in ages! :lovehug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Having one of those weeks where a two minute walk to the post box feels like an achievement. :sad: Don't know why I'm so useless. :cry2:

Aw that's good that you're getting to sleep! Hugs about the being tired though. :hugs: I'm not getting to sleep until about 3am most nights no matter how early I get up. :huff: I shouldn't complain I suppose, it's better than nothing!
    Hey hey hey!! You're not useless at all :hugs: Try not to beat yourself up :nah: So sorry my laptop basically exploded today (DEFINITELY didn't spill a jug of water all over it :ninja: ) but will reply as soon as I can steal my Dads laptop, as I'm on my phone at the mo and typing is very difficult :mad: :teehee:
    :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by 08batee)
    Hey hey hey!! You're not useless at all :hugs: Try not to beat yourself up :nah: So sorry my laptop basically exploded today (DEFINITELY didn't spill a jug of water all over it :ninja: ) but will reply as soon as I can steal my Dads laptop, as I'm on my phone at the mo and typing is very difficult :mad: :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It could be worse. You could have decided it was a good idea to have tea in bed, with laptop on lap. Coz clearly that's not a recipe for disaster... right?!?!??!?!?!?! :ninja:

Poor Toshiba did not survive the experience :no: RIP laptop :emo: My mum now bans me from having drinks anywhere NEAR my laptop :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    It could be worse. You could have decided it was a good idea to have tea in bed, with laptop on lap. Coz clearly that's not a recipe for disaster... right?!?!??!?!?!?! :ninja:

Poor Toshiba did not survive the experience :no: RIP laptop :emo: My mum now bans me from having drinks anywhere NEAR my laptop :teehee:
    :rofl: That is hilarious, if not a little sad for your lovely laptop - RIP indeed :sad: :teehee: I'm so clumsy, I should be locked in a bare room whilst I eat, drink, or do anything which could end in any kind of mess whatsoever The amount of phones/ iPods/ cameras I have lost in the battle of technology vs water... :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: That is hilarious, if not a little sad for your lovely laptop - RIP indeed :sad: :teehee: I'm so clumsy, I should be locked in a bare room whilst I eat, drink, or do anything which could end in any kind of mess whatsoever The amount of phones/ iPods/ cameras I have lost in the battle of technology vs water... :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Another tip would be don't drink a pint of juice over your laptop using tongs :ninja: it doesn't end well!!

Or pot noodles :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too! :five: My mum worries about taking me out in public sometimes coz I'm so unelegant with the way I eat. Apparently one of the ways she knows I am not feeling well is coz I eat really loudly or something :lolwut: My mum comes out with all kinds of amusing crap like that :teehee:

Ah, the battle of technology vs water. One I fear, any technology will never win :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    Another tip would be don't drink a pint of juice over your laptop using tongs :ninja: it doesn't end well!!

Or pot noodles :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :zomg: That sounds like an intriguing story indeed :rofl: I will add that to my 'never do' list for sure :teehee:
    Hope you're feeling better this evening, and the phone call wasn't too awful :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me too! :five: My mum worries about taking me out in public sometimes coz I'm so unelegant with the way I eat. Apparently one of the ways she knows I am not feeling well is coz I eat really loudly or something :lolwut: My mum comes out with all kinds of amusing crap like that :teehee:

Ah, the battle of technology vs water. One I fear, any technology will never win :moon:
    Oh no! :lol: How strange :beard:
    Ah, what about waterproof cameras though? :holmes: Technically technology (tongue twister) should win that one :yep: However, last time I went on holiday with my waterproof camera I found out it wasn't waterproof at all :no: A very sad day. I didn't get any fish pictures :cry2: So that's another piece of technology I ended up breaking :rofl: Though I used my ruthless negotiating technique ( ) and ended up with a free replacement which I haven't tested yet :teehee: :king1:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :zomg: That sounds like an intriguing story indeed :rofl: I will add that to my 'never do' list for sure :teehee:
    Hope you're feeling better this evening, and the phone call wasn't too awful :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I often feel my role in life is to do stupid things to test them and warn other off them o they don't retry my stunts :yep:
    Also stay away from stairs and walls when you have a kids electric quad bike

Little, had a break don earlier and tried to puh Rory away.

The phone call was good in the respect that im getting CBT
    But bad in the fact brought up ba unwanted memories that triggered m and I nearly cried on the phone o her about something I've never cried about before

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Things still haven't improved this evening :sad: Must be proactive tomorrow morning and just go out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My laptop's survived a few cups of tea and significant quantities of food over it, thankfully... Including the chocolate finger that got stuck to the bottom and melted. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by avhhs)
    Same :hugs: You're not useless, everyone has a bad day every now and then :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I seem to have a habit of making mine bad though. Sorry you've had the same kind of day. :console: Are you alright? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am pretty useless in all honesty. :hugs: Sorry to hear about your laptop- I hope it's fixable! :eek: Hate when things break. :hugs:

On the spilling things on laptops subject.... mine did survive soup all over it! Although it's missing five keys and is really on its last legs. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PonchoKid)
    I often feel my role in life is to do stupid things to test them and warn other off them o they don't retry my stunts :yep:
    Also stay away from stairs and walls when you have a kids electric quad bike

Little, had a break don earlier and tried to puh Rory away.

The phone call was good in the respect that im getting CBT
    But bad in the fact brought up ba unwanted memories that triggered m and I nearly cried on the phone o her about something I've never cried about before

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl: Oh my goodness! :eek3: Oh dear, I dread to think how that one ended. :lol: I once drove a mobility scooter into a tree and ended up breaking my ankle :lol: (a long story :teehee:)
    Exactly! :console: At least you're going one step in the right direction :yep: I know it's difficult when that happens, hun, I really do, and it's not nice. But CBT iwll help you to cope with these feelings and give you ways of coping so things like this won't affect you as much in the future. It's a big step you've made and you should be very proud of yourself :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I seem to have a habit of making mine bad though. Sorry you've had the same kind of day. :console: Are you alright? :hugs:

I am pretty useless in all honesty. :hugs: Sorry to hear about your laptop- I hope it's fixable! :eek: Hate when things break. :hugs:

On the spilling things on laptops subject.... mine did survive soup all over it! Although it's missing five keys and is really on its last legs. :erm:
    You're not Tasha :nah: Not at all. I promise you :yep: :hugs:
    Oh wow! That's one tough laptop :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Oh my goodness! :eek3: Oh dear, I dread to think how that one ended. :lol: I once drove a mobility scooter into a tree and ended up breaking my ankle :lol: (a long story :teehee:)
    Exactly! :console: At least you're going one step in the right direction :yep: I know it's difficult when that happens, hun, I really do, and it's not nice. But CBT iwll help you to cope with these feelings and give you ways of coping so things like this won't affect you as much in the future. It's a big step you've made and you should be very proud of yourself :hugs:
    Haha well I didn't break a bone so I guess it didn't end too badly
    Even better than me! I borrowed my aunties scooter and ran into her hahaha

She started getting me talking about my dad, and it never bothers me, but today it has done don't know if I miss him as a dad or not

No proudness needed, I'm just a mess

Hope your ok :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I really shouldn't watch any films at the moment -_-
    After being triggered hugely by Inception a few days ago I have now also been triggered by Now You See Me (although not too badly). I think I should give films of most sorts a rest until i'm feeling better.
    I have a docs appointment tomorrow, not sure how that's gunna go. I'm meant to be talking about my weight loss since meds but I may end up mentioning some other stuff too.
    Oh and a bit of an awkward moment today when my friend asked me out. I asked for a "rain check". Poor thing XD I just don't want to leap into things cos I don't like change. I know it's getting to that point and i'm happy to see how it goes but I don't want to lable it cos then it gets a whole load more scary and more is expected.

I'm sorry i'm not being much of a help to anyone at the moment. :/ I feel like i'm just feeding of people's support and not giving anything back. That's pretty much what I always have done though so nothing new.

Is it odd that i'm kinda worried somebody I know will be spying on everything I write here? Probably. I still feel awkward about it though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm becoming increasingly paranoid

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.