Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yolo_kevin)
    Hahaha this made me laugh so much, congratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, thanks very much. Still can't really believe it, but this was so worth waiting 1.5 years for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veriluxe)
    OFFER !!!

International overseas graduate applicant, got it around 5:35 pm.

have to go jump around and cry now!!

Good luck you guys!
    OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! TOLD YOU!! !!!!!

(Original post by kolatytler)
    congrats good to hear that bein asked to provide documents is probably a good thing...bad thing is that im still hear waiting lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The waiting will come to an end.. just wait for it! (lol I call this waiting for the waiting to come to an end.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PocketMerlin)
    Haha, thanks very much. Still can't really believe it, but this was so worth waiting 1.5 years for.
    Aww I know what you mean, it's so much sweeter after having to reapply and work your butt off is kings your top choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    THANK YOU! I did yes (I got the email message rather than the portal one but it doesn't matter). I also WASN'T asked to re-upload passport/certificates.
    Congratulations! When did you have your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hks123)
    Congratulations! When did you have your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you! 15th January, I felt that it went really well, and it was very relaxed. LD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yolo_kevin)
    Aww I know what you mean, it's so much sweeter after having to reapply and work your butt off is kings your top choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    True! And yes it is, it always has been, even after they rejected me first last year. Probably going to firm, but I need to hear back from Barts, Notts, and Leicester first.

ReputationRep:
    True! And yes it is, it always has been, even after they rejected me first last year. Probably going to firm, but I need to hear back from Barts, Notts, and Leicester first.
    Well done mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kolatytler)
    congrats good to hear that bein asked to provide documents is probably a good thing...bad thing is that im still hear waiting lol
    you're still waiting BUT it's good news to provide docs so hang on!

(Original post by FrenchBookWorm)
    Congratulations!! Will you firm it?
    yup!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cephalosporin)
    OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! TOLD YOU!! !!!!!
    YAAAAY!! It was absolutely surreal when I saw it on my portal. Beyond happy right now. Firm KCL too!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to those who got offers and unlucky to those that didn't, hope you get one from your other choices.

Did anyone get an offer with gcses of
    Less than or around mines which are 3A*s 4As 3Bs and 1 C?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got 5 a*s and 5 As in my GCSEs, i have about 4 weeks of work experience, plus a lot of extra curricular. If I perform well in the UKCAT and get 4 As will i still have a chance of getting into Kings, as my gcse grades are not that strong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucycooper1997)
    I got 5 a*s and 5 As in my GCSEs, i have about 4 weeks of work experience, plus a lot of extra curricular. If I perform well in the UKCAT and get 4 As will i still have a chance of getting into Kings, as my gcse grades are not that strong.
    With a +750 UKCAT you have a good chance, however any lower may be risky...the sliding UKCAT/GCSE scale is hard to judge!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucycooper1997)
    I got 7A*s 4As and 765 ukcat, and had an interview in December, so like above, if you have a high ukcat you should have a pretty good chance

ReputationRep:
    I think they put more weight on the ukcat - I have 11A*s but only 725 for my UKCAT, and had an interview last Thursday, which is pretty late, so I think they look at high UKCATs more than GCSEs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by callummj6747)
    Offers folk, what time u showing up on the 19th?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I booked an accommodation tour at like 11:30 so i'll probably come like 11:15? wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryamnc)
    I booked an accommodation tour at like 11:30 so i'll probably come like 11:15? wbu?
    Towards midday I think, my tour is at 2

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hey i just received an offer on friday. is that a closed facebook group?

ReputationRep:
    what accommodation is everyone thinking of going for? i like the idea of the new champion hill residence but it's quite far out.. also considering intercollegiates because of the social aspect but they're also quite far away

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by br13)
    what accommodation is everyone thinking of going for? i like the idea of the new champion hill residence but it's quite far out.. also considering intercollegiates because of the social aspect but they're also quite far away
    great Dover street apartments! but they're not catered I want intercollegiate halls too, but they're too far away....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starcloud)
    great Dover street apartments! but they're not catered I want intercollegiate halls too, but they're too far away....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I swear I'll gain loads of weight if I go for catered. I'd rather suffer a little and learn how to cook

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.