Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Yeah Yeah Blame FiL just because he's an easy target. Poor guy.
    But I thought that's what you always seem to do!

Omgosh I bet you do

Just don't wear anything that you couldn't get drinks out of (towards the end of the night when theyz all drunkie, people spill drinks on you).

I cannot BELIEVE karen is DESERTING us.

Anyway, you can't look too hot or christopher will be getting all jealous of all the cute guys looking you up. And yes they are v.pervy in corp
    Lol Darielle, you're not making going to Corp sound very attractive :p:
    And I'm deserting you for a very important, once-a-year opportunity - it's allowed! If I smuggle a dog (cute and fluffy in nature) out as a souvenir for you all will that make it okay?

would a black dress be too dressy?! i really need to go out more often!
    The thing with studenty nights out is that it doesn't seem to matter much what you wear. You can go casual in jeans or dressed up and it won't make much of a difference.

we got a wii
    Now I'm jealous!

You fishie torturer youz...
    Mine's coming home with me for Easter. I am a responsible owner :proud:

ReputationRep:
    So, just because I do it means that you can?! So if I jumped off a cliff, would you?! Honestly...

And all the clubs/bars you go too people spill drinks on you. The joys of drunk students.

And like she said - it really doesn't matter what you wear. People go in jeans/skirts/hot pants (I kid you not) and t-shirts/nicetops/bras (I also kid you not).

At least this Thursday I don't have a seminar till 2 :cool:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    i have to get a train at 9.38am on thursday morning if i choose to go to my french lecture! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    *waves bye bye to the french lecture*

What do you need a french lecture for anyway..

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting a train at 6.39am on Friday to get back for my 9am lecture. lol. I am silly.

ReputationRep:
    Report the shower.

ReputationRep:
    I get my results at 9am on friday :eek:

What if I've failed and have to re-take the first year next year? Will I be rejected from the flat?

ReputationRep:
    lol dont be so silly darielle! you wont have failed. and they wouldnt take your accomodation even if you had cos you still need a place to live!

ReputationRep:
    I meant rejected by fil and ria and sian because I'm a loser :bawling:

lolololol out of 340 people who took the exam, 11 people got firsts.

68 people failed. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    oh right! LoL

ReputationRep:
    Niiiiiiice hot shower. I feel so crummy

*pats herself*

ReputationRep:
    68! That seems quite a lot!

ReputationRep:
    Yup. That's what freaks me out slightly. She told us about 3 weeks ago that 11 people got firsts, 70something 2:1, 100 2:2, 100 3rds and 68 fails or something close. And then told us that we were all pathetic and she was ashamed of us (she actually called us pathetic - in those words) and that we obviously hadn't been going to lectures (despite that the ones she was having a go at were the ones in the lecture theatre at the time..) and we were all failures. And then that we weren't getting our results for another 4 weeks so we get to wait 4 weeks to hear we've failed.

I have REALLY nice lecturers :p:

ReputationRep:
    Do you think we'll still talk on here next year? And the year after?

Although it would be quite geeky messaging fil on here when he's 3 doors away...

ReputationRep:
    we do it when we are in the same room, don't worry!

ReputationRep:
    omgosh you losers :p:

ReputationRep:
    I will be an Opal House thread intruder like Jen next year! Oh noes!

ReputationRep:
    Yahhh, cuz you're going to be living in a house with SMELLLY GIRLSSSSS. Silly Karen :p: There will always be space in our ultra cool living room with wii and PS2 and nice cushions and throws for you

ReputationRep:
    Hey, that means I'm a smelly girl too :hmmm:
    S'okay, me and Laura will create our own Harcourt House thread, and then you'll be jealous of us. And we may not have a Wii, but we will have..., erm, something amazing that I can't think of right now.

FiL remind me to give you your Abisko forms tomorrow, so that you can give your payment in!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.