Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    I know nothing about you, I've just monitered your responses.

Depends on the context in which the question is phrased. If it's an arithmetic problem we could conclude that under the contemporary field of mathematics the answer would be two.

If we remove the bias of education (less the equals sign), the symbols in itself can represent a shape similar to that of a window.
    You see one plus one is not always 2 or window in fact.
    One plus one does not equal 2 in all number systems.
    You should have asked one of what? While i applaud you for thinking in abstract you should have also had a few answers in concrete at least. As one cup and one cup does not always equal 2 cups.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abzey_97)
    You should have asked one of what? While i applaud you for thinking in abstract you should have also had a few answers in concrete at least. As one cup and one cup does not always equal 2 cups.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And to that, I signal the end of this convo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samanthamumba)
    Ok so I guess you want me to continue

Speak to you soon Beautiful I have to go now

Did you catch how I sneaked the beautiful in the middle.
    Ok I prefer being called a walrus.

No tbh I prefer not being called anything.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Again, your attention to detail needs improvement. I specifically laid out the foundations in which the answers could've been derived. The nature of the conversation didn't imply for deep psychological thought or analysis of a question plainly laid out in the context where one could assume the simple addition of two numbers to the base 10.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonynous)
    Again, your attention to detail needs improvement. I specifically laid out the foundations in which the answers could've been derived. The nature of the conversation didn't imply for deep psychological thought or analysis of a question plainly laid out in the context where one could assume the simple addition of two numbers to the base 10.
    When does a question ever tell you to think deep. It is something you do yourself.
    And by having more than answer it is safe to assume that you were trying to think deep. In that u did not state the obvious but gave an alternative answer considering getting rid of the equal sign. The bigotry that you are showing seems to have no end. the best of people are open to new ideas and opinions. Just saying.
    I will not be replying to anymore of this so please refrain from your infatuation of trying to be right.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why did you send me that message I'm not in a relationship with biryani and I'm not planning on one I was just being kind.
    Eurgh, what?

ReputationRep:
    When does a question ever tell you to think deep. It is something you do yourself.
    And by having more than answer it is safe to assume that you were trying to think deep. In that u did not state the obvious but gave an alternative answer considering getting rid of the equal sign. The bigotry that you are showing seems to have no end. the best of people are open to new ideas and opinions. Just saying.
    I will not be replying to anymore of this so please refrain from your infatuation of trying to be right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You need to resolve this inferiority complex you hold so dear.

I'm just trying to spread positivity.

ReputationRep:
    This thread has taken a turn to the weird.
    People being called walruses, mathematical lessons and people getting banned.
    I shall tip-toe away quietly :creep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    This thread has taken a turn to the weird.
    People being called walruses, mathematical lessons and people getting banned.
    I shall tip-toe away quietly :creep:
    Its the way Somalia is movin' man. Keep with the times.

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea what your talking about sorry:dontknow:.
    It was me I said your profile pic is really nice:kiss:.
    lol ok:confused:

ReputationRep:
    You want to see my pic?

If you're a girl, sure (but random :confused:) if you're a guy, nah.

ReputationRep:
    Why not I happen to think that I'm really buff all the girls in London always point out how buff I am:perv: don't you want a sneak peak into my pic:mad:
    Hell no.

Yawn, bye bye i'm going to sleep now. :troll2:

ReputationRep:
    Fine BUT it's your Loss:huff:.

I never liked somalian girls anyway:eviltongue:.
    lol
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I'm a dude :bootyshake:.
    I know

ReputationRep:
    Guess what happened guys Omds i just went even buffer since 2 months ago. For flip sake infact i got in to a modelling agency.

ReputationRep:
    somalians are not genetically buff:no:.
    Oh we have a hater icba to upload here so here check out my twitter. @baseditachi_ or insta somalitreysongz

ReputationRep:
    LIES!!!!:mad:
    both accounts don't work.
    Yes they do :rolleyes: you just saw u cant par me lol

ReputationRep:
    no student truly the feeling of relief unless they've submitted a very hard 1500 word essay the hour before its due :cool:

ReputationRep:
    But is treysongz somalian just wondering:curious:.
    yup. hes mareexan :smug:

sarcasm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    no student truly the feeling of relief unless they've submitted a very hard 1500 word essay the hour before its due :cool:
    1500 words?

Just wait for dissertation in Y3.

I have a 2k economics essay that needs be handing in but that ain't nutn to a g.

When you have to hand in your attempt at deriving a statstical number crunching excel maths model to value investment proposals and forecast future cashflows then complain.

Neways, how are you finding your course?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.