x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    it did

40 points from 8 players.
    not amazing; still got bertrand, sanchez and kane to go though so you never know!!

glad aguero didn't score, i'll bring him in before the next GW
    He somehow got 3 BAP's out of that game too! That's a great score though, well above the average.

Think i'll play the WC this week.

ReputationRep:
    43 with 8 bps and Sanchez, Kane and Chadli still to play. That seems quite good this week. Only problem was Hazard was my captain and he had a low scoring week. As a Newcastle fan, I hope spurs absolutely stuff Palace and Pardew. Also helps my fantasy week out.

Hamer <3 6pts from my 4 mill keeper.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    bloody hell...

21, with De Gea, Chambers, Sanchez(C), Rooney, Pelle, Eriksen

Still to play...

Not looking good.. need good tihngs from my attacking players otherwise this week may be dire

ReputationRep:
    44 points so far and should be getting c. 11 baps as well. Good week with Rooney and Sanchez still to play.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wildcard activated, team changed and i'm pretty happy with what i've got. Keeping 0.3 ITB for Sturridge.

Foster/Myhill
    Bertand/Terry/Trippier/Wisdom/3.9
    Sigurdsson/Di Maria/Hazard/Boyd/Sanchez
    Aguero/Kane/Costa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Wildcard activated, team changed and i'm pretty happy with what i've got. Keeping 0.3 ITB for Sturridge.

Foster/Myhill
    Bertand/Terry/Trippier/Wisdom/3.9
    Sigurdsson/Di Maria/Hazard/Boyd/Sanchez
    Aguero/Kane/Costa
    Might as well put Hamer in there instead of Myhill.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    All 3 of my strikers this GW has scored - Kane [c], Costa, Austin.

ReputationRep:
    So annoyed that you're allowed to make transfers before the gameweek ends. Being pressured into using my wildcard as i'm scared i'll get priced out from getting Aguero and ADM after their imminent price rises tonight. [:mad:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by asr11)
    Might as well put Hamer in there instead of Myhill.
    Not much use in doing that when they've just signed Schwarzer, who will probably take over.

Although I must say i'm honestly considering triple WBA defence. I rate Pulis that highly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    Why would you want Bony? City have a short term striker problem so they are going to sign a guy who can't play this month...

I can't see them signing him, with the FFP ruling. But even if they did, he won't play that much. Everybody knows Silva in behind Aguero is their best bet.
    I don't want Bony. My concern was Sergio being rotated if Bony was signed but I would just swap him out for Costa.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeepStar)
    I don't want Bony. My concern was Sergio being rotated if Bony was signed but I would just swap him out for Costa.
    If I were still playing I'd probably get Aguero in this week. He might come off early in some games but he's proven he's their key player so nothing to worry about imo.

ReputationRep:
    If I were still playing I'd probably get Aguero in this week. He might come off early in some games but he's proven he's their key player so nothing to worry about imo.
    Why aren't you playing anymore?

My gut is telling me to wait on Sergio. I'm holding onto my WC for now, will reconsider on deadline week.

ReputationRep:
    He will probably start the next game on the bench and the game after is against Chelsea so there is no rush to get him imo. At best he scores 1 goal in each game. I plan to get him after the Chelsea game.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Undisclosed 15)
    He will probably start the next game on the bench and the game after is against Chelsea so there is no rush to get him imo. At best he scores 1 goal in each game. I plan to get him after the Chelsea game.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He'll most likely be 0.5m more expensive at that point, 15,000 people have brought him in today alone.

ReputationRep:
    52 points with Sanchez, Chambers and Bertrand to play. Not too bad.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    As soon as Aguero scores he'll be drafted in by about 750k. Might be worth trying to catch him before he scores - if you can get him in for free.

I can't see him being benched at home to Arsenal next week, either!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    He'll most likely be 0.5m more expensive at that point, 15,000 people have brought him in today alone.
    i'm getting him now.

the issue is whether i should get rid of sanchez, fabregas, hazard or costa
    i don't think i need 3 chelsea players
    hazard is explosive and can get you massive points in a week
    fabregas is extremely consistent and cheaper
    costa is somebody that i will probably swap next week for sturridge anyway

i would say between fabregas and hazard
    getting rid of hazard means i can have larsson for the bench who can alternate with downing for first team
    getting rid of fabregas would leave me with 4.4m deadwood in midfield sub.

think i might be brave and get rid of hazard (for now)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    i'm getting him now.

the issue is whether i should get rid of sanchez, fabregas, hazard or costa
    i don't think i need 3 chelsea players
    hazard is explosive and can get you massive points in a week
    fabregas is extremely consistent and cheaper
    costa is somebody that i will probably swap next week for sturridge anyway

i would say between fabregas and hazard
    getting rid of hazard means i can have larsson for the bench who can alternate with downing for first team
    getting rid of fabregas would leave me with 4.4m deadwood in midfield sub.

think i might be brave and get rid of hazard (for now)
    Get rid of Fab

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Get rid of Fab

Posted from TSR Mobile
    why would you argue losing fabregas over hazard or even sanchez?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    why would you argue losing fabregas over hazard or even sanchez?
    Hazard and Sanchez play further up the pitch and are involved in the final step of attacks more often. They have more points recently and I believe they will continue to gather points. Fab is only worth it if he gets a ridiculous amount of assists and imo he wont continue at the rate he went at between Aug and Dec. Hazard and Sanchez are essentials for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 7, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.