The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

To those who applied to RBC, what is the next stage after the tests?
Original post by Purple_fox
Morgan Stanley Final round! Wonder if they can they make it any more difficult than the first..

How do you mean difficult? What kind of questions was asked?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by B-Stacks
How do you mean difficult? What kind of questions was asked?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't had it yet. I meant that the first one was hard enough, don't know how to prepare for the next ones.
Original post by Purple_fox
I haven't had it yet. I meant that the first one was hard enough, don't know how to prepare for the next ones.

Yeah I meant how do you mean hard for the first one? What kind of questions was asked in the first one?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4144
Original post by ProjectNr2
I applied to citi on the 11th of November and haven´t even been invited to sit any tests....
This is a joke, I even e-mailed HR and basically asked if they could be so kind and just reject me (as i have several interviews by now).
However, they replied they are still EXTREMELY interested in my application and cannot make a decision by now.
By now I have still not heard anything from them...

oh wow i thought with CITI the test invite is automatic ? or does it depend on the division?
Original post by mco10
oh wow i thought with CITI the test invite is automatic ? or does it depend on the division?

well, so far i only received one e-mail from them (except the queries), which thanked me for my application.
Or was the test only inside the application form? Because i Can´t remember fully.
Did you get invited per e-mail?
Citi scope screen first and then invite to test
I applied to citi on the 11th of November and haven´t even been invited to sit any tests....
This is a joke, I even e-mailed HR and basically asked if they could be so kind and just reject me (as i have several interviews by now).
However, they replied they are still EXTREMELY interested in my application and cannot make a decision by now.

They say that one liner to everyone for some reason, i did the test 5 weeks ago and nothing at all since then, i wouldn't worry yet
Original post by Mralpha
Citi scope screen first and then invite to test

if they seen first why has it been under review for me since 2nd December now when i passed the test? You heard back for scope? Or when did you get told you passed talent q
Have JP morgan investment banking given out more interviews since December?
also who here has applied for BNP paribas spring week? heard anything? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4150
well, so far i only received one e-mail from them (except the queries), which thanked me for my application.
Or was the test only inside the application form? Because i Can´t remember fully.
Did you get invited per e-mail?

oh i see you applied for citi scope.

i applied to citiquest. guessing application process is different
Original post by mco10
oh i see you applied for citi scope.

i applied to citiquest. guessing application process is different

i applied to citiquest aswell. So the test invite came automatic? Shouldn´t I have had an e-mail then or was it without specific e-mail invite? It´s so long ago, but i have read so many times on here that people have been invited per e-mail and that just never happened to me

Edit: I definitely never got ANY e-mail form citi apart from my applickation acknowledgement
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by TahaK
I applied Christmas eve and got a test invite two days ago.
check your application status (P.S All Citi emails are in the SPAM , take a look)

I've checked and I've only got the 'Thank you for your Citi Application (EMEA)' email in my correspondence history. Hopefully I get something soon otherwise I've missed my chance

Got the same sort of reply too, I applied in October :/
Original post by PhysicsLeopard

Congratulations!
Original post by PhysicsLeopard

Nice one! How long have they given you to accept/reject?

Posted from TSR Mobile
i applied to citiquest aswell. So the test invite came automatic? Shouldn´t I have had an e-mail then or was it without specific e-mail invite? It´s so long ago, but i have read so many times on here that people have been invited per e-mail and that just never happened to me

Edit: I definitely never got ANY e-mail form citi apart from my applickation acknowledgement

I got CITI email a few days ago, after applying in late December. Was invited to complete their numerical test.
Original post by craycray
Meee!

Have they been in touch about the date? I've been told my application was successful but nothing else as of yet
Original post by Parrottelli
Have they been in touch about the date? I've been told my application was successful but nothing else as of yet

The dates were mentioned on the application you first filled out

Latest

Trending

Trending