Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Blitzing theory done, only thing im a little iffy on i think is plant cell structure.

going to blitz June 2013 (R) now for Biology Unit 2.

ReputationRep:
    Gonna review health and clinical studies for psychology

ReputationRep:
    59/80 on June 2013 R Biology Unit 2
    going to grab lunch then blitz through another Unit 2 paper (June 2014 R)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomith)
    59/80 on June 2013 R Biology Unit 2
    going to grab lunch then blitz through another Unit 2 paper (June 2014 R)
    What exam board are you doing? Also is this exam your retake? Good luck f9r your revision

ReputationRep:
    I will be cramming for my Biology Paper 2 which is tomorrow at 2PM.

ReputationRep:
    Okay started off the day couple of hours ago revising transition metal reactions, then had a driving lesson. Bout to do a F215 paper! M1 EXAM IN TWO DAYS HOLY CRAP. Other than that, we're all goooood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTeresaLover)
    What exam board are you doing? Also is this exam your retake? Good luck f9r your revision
    Edexcel, and yeah it's a retake , and thanks you too!

overran because lunch. but got 65/80 in the June 2014 R Biology Unit 2 paper.

Going to finish M1 June 2013 R then do June 2014 R (might have to finish after tutor)
    after thats done (and after tutor) will blitz another Biology Unit 2 paper before bed, and try and blitz 1-2 more before the exam tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!
    I'm retaking too but I spent the most of this holiday doing bio unit 2 instead of doing a bit of everything! Struggling a bit now.😥

ReputationRep:
    Which Exam board are you doing for M1? I swear my M1 is on the 17th! 😱
    (Original post by Don Pedro K.;[url="tel:65493525")
    65493525[/url]]Okay started off the day couple of hours ago revising transition metal reactions, then had a driving lesson. Bout to do a F215 paper! M1 EXAM IN TWO DAYS HOLY CRAP. Other than that, we're all goooood.

ReputationRep:
    Just going to read though the bio book and force my self to teach my wall the topics , done all the past papers so looking for holes in my knowledge . Scared for the bio paper tomorrow as I did very poor in paper one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AW97)
    Which Exam board are you doing for M1? I swear my M1 is on the 17th! 😱
    I'm Edexcel haha

ReputationRep:
    done June 2013 R M1 got 62/75.
    going to do June 2014 R M1 now after getting my bag ready for tutor (might not be done before tutor so will finish after)
    when i get back and finish the M1 paper, i'll blitz Biology Unit 2 June 2015 R.

plan tomorrow is:
    blitz Jan 2016 IAL and another paper (not sure what one yet) before Biology unit 2 tomorrow.
    after the exam going to do June 2015 R and Jan 2016 IAL M1 papers, hopefully if i get time blitz through vectors. but we'll see, considering that i'll only have about 3 and a half hours from the biology unit 2 ending before i have to go to bed :/

ReputationRep:
    Did a paper in the morning of biology unit 2 and got a B (2 marks away from an A- which is so frustrating) then went through all the content this afternoon. Gonna go through the papers I've done tonight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Regretting my entire existence at this point.
    Going to give myself two hours to go through my biology notes and then do 3 chemistry past papers. I haven't done any statistics and that is next week. Given up on physics.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kiwifruit99)
    Regretting my entire existence at this point.
    Going to give myself two hours to go through my biology notes and then do 3 chemistry past papers. I haven't done any statistics and that is next week. Given up on physics.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When's your bio and Chem exam?

ReputationRep:
    Just got back from college, have a pounding headache but nonetheless, I will review my biology notes somehow and leave the hard notes until tomorrow when I don't have this headache.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spending too long reviewing healthy living for some reason :/ I shall pick up the pace when I get to the stress and dysfunctional behaviour

ReputationRep:
    theres one whole day left before ms1b so im gonna quickly mark my past papers and do as many as I can
    gonna channel that inner power.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    power

ReputationRep:
    Nice 1 m8 thanks 4 telling me pal

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Finished reviewing Biological Molecules, took longer than I would've liked and was distracted but I got it done by 8pm!

Now gonna review Cells at 8pm.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.